Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by RudyRuetigger View Post
    you, like others, are missing the facts.

i didnt say anything to him about a min buyin. i didnt say anything negative when he was losing his buyins, nor laughing at him as he says (when have you ever seen me laugh at someone for winning a buyin??). It was when he was sitting with 50 points at a 2/4 game for the longest fukkin time while both of us had 200bbs.

and again, all i said is he is ruining the game..( as he clearly was by sitting with 12 buyins 3 handed while we were 200 deep)..look at the big deal he made it out to be
    you are not understanding that its only ruining the game for you and your playing style. it is Changing the game; but 'ruining' is where your perception and playing style will dictate if it is to your advantage or not to your advantage.

what do you think the actual problem is anyway? what super-advantage does that person gain who buys in for less than the people already playing?

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post
    How do guys talk during poker?
    Never even played
    chat box on the right side of the table

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

just play the game and stop crying.

unreal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: JAKEPEAVY21

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

like i said in the past, i always wondered who these idiots at the table were and then i realized its all the sports gamblers

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    you are not understanding that its only ruining the game for you and your playing style. it is Changing the game; but 'ruining' is where your perception and playing style will dictate if it is to your advantage or not to your advantage.

what do you think the actual problem is anyway? what super-advantage does that person gain who buys in for less than the people already playing?

chat box on the right side of the table
    why argue with you? we know your stance on these things

Quote Originally Posted by tatddy View Post
    Glitch...disconnected on purpose. Seriously? Who does that for a point poker game...especially someone who just won a ridic amount of points. You are a class act, sir. Merry X mas.

***** Hand history (v1.2) ***** Hand ID 1144410 $1/$2 NL Texas Hold'em (No Limit) - 17:47:00 24/12/2011 ET Table 'Ambition', 10 seats max, Real money Seat 5 is the button. Small Blind $1, Big Blind $2 Note: seat IDs range from 1 to 10 Seat 1 (playing) : biglouie66, amount $66.65, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 2 (playing) : Optional, amount $107.50, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 3 (playing) : tatddy, amount $175.45, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 4 (playing) : ronpaul2008, amount $239.15, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 5 (playing) : glitch, amount $90.15, amount bet $0, penalty (None) Seat 9 (playing) : bennyt, amount $263.60, amount bet $0, penalty (None) bennyt: Small Blind ($1) biglouie66: Big Blind ($2) ** Dealing Down Cards ** Dealt to tatddy: [Ac, Ad] Optional: Fold tatddy: Raise ($6) ronpaul2008: Fold glitch: Call ($6) bennyt: Fold biglouie66: Fold ** Dealing Flop ** Community cards: [8d, Jc, 7h] tatddy: Bet ($10) glitch: Raise ($23) tatddy: Raise ($169.45) tatddy: Show Cards ($0) glitch: Show Cards ($0) ** Dealing Turn ** Community cards: [3c] ** Dealing River ** Community cards: [2s] ** End Round ** ** Evaluate ** tatddy: Show Cards ($0) glitch: Show Cards ($0) ** Showdown ** Main pot $58, Rake $3 Side pot #1 $146.45, Rake $0 Summary tatddy: bet $185.45, won $204.45, net $19, HoleCards [Ac, Ad], HiHand [a pair of aces] [Ad, Ac, Jc, 8d, 7h], won $58 from main pot, won $146.45 from side pot #1 Summary glitch: bet $29, won $0, net $-29, HoleCards [Ah, Jh]
    Points Awarded:

Glitch gave RudyRuetigger 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 53

Quote Originally Posted by korbal29 View Post
    as long as one abides by the rules he is free to do what he wants...minimum buy in is legal so why do you want him to buy max like you? I myself do buy for minimum allowed and if sum1 doesnt like it he needs to lobby for changing the rules..like now in pokerrooms like Ladbrokes , stan james etc...where there are deep stacks (you are not allowed to buy in for minimum) fine..I just dont play there.
    this rudy guy has no right no talk to another player or try to put him down about it...wrong, wrong!!1
    read the fukkin thread, noone is complaining about a min buyin

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

its not about arguing you dildo; we're talking about poker and how its played and strategy, etiquette and ethics.

i asked you a pretty simple question there. where is the answer kid? "what is the actual problem...?"

yeah i remember getting disconnected one time around 10 days ago, came back and some guy was crying and accusing me of cheating. nobody had ever accused me of intentional disconnection before- it was pretty funny. the guy assumed since i benefited from the safety of the DC that it was intentional.

i still had thousands of points and had made thousands in purchases and it was a small pot with small stacks. got disconnected- dont know what to fukkin tell the guy. didnt know he made a thread about it. pretty funny stuff though; thanks for the laugh.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Rudy is the ultimate revisionist and obfuscater. He loves to omit things that happened and turn things around so that the other person seems to be at fault, but anyone who was at the table knows what's going on. Look, many people who take pride in their poker playing ability can tilt and become a surly prick when things don't go their way, I know I do sometimes. But Rudy loves to personally belittle and insult the intelligence of his competition, and take the stance of how dare they enter his domain and cause him discomfort.

Rudy, did you or did you not offer a bounty to the players at our table for busting me, and an added bounty if they slowrolled me doing it(obfuscations are sure to follow)? You are not the ethically superior player you profess to be. It's great to be smart, it's great to be good at poker, but it sucks to be unable to admit when you are wrong or see someone else's point of view.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar SBR PRO

...further,

buying in for relatively small stacks as i prefer to do prevents you from needing to "strategically disconnect" because if you call a bully's bet or even if you call with a good hand (beat or not beat), you wouldn't even lose that much.

First 12