149 45.57%
  • Vote NO opposed to a full pardon

178 54.43%
    Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    I'd pay 5k pts to bring SoV back before I'd ever vote for this guy. SoV contributes a hell of a lot when he's not being a tosser intentionally (and he knows I adore him so I'm sure he understands what I'm saying). People are not banned here lightly. If you're a scammer, you should never be welcomed back imo because you not only hurt SBR, you hurt every legit poster here. If you're just a PT poster gone wrong, then if you've been banned it's because you have a history of being a tosser. If I, for example, ban someone... I have to provide a reason as to why and it's reviewed by Admin. It's not simply because I'm PMS'ing that day. This guy still has an insult about John's wife in his bloody avatar ffs. I read Bateman's last posts to Peep before he was banned there. Peep rarely banned anyone... and now look what happened. Yeah this is only the Internet but you can be somewhat bloody decent... at least once in your umpteen chances at a forum. He's banned everywhere for a reason. One of the people who first told me about SBR no longer posts here because she was sick of his hijacking threads with his bs and I've had umpteen people come to Live Chat who don't speak English as their first language who were wondering wtf was going on with his posts. This site isn't all N America... not everyone understands he's a nutter who should just be ignored. Some people just Google Translate and gtfo. And for those of you who say they should just ignore it - it's 2011 in the gaming industry. Those Euros/Asians/Aussies/Kiwis... are the majority of the ones fuelling the forums you love to visit every day. Happy holidays everyone
    Come to Detroit. We'll dine on shell fish and go to a Red Wings game, drink Molson, and shag like rabbits.

Thanks,

Merry Christmas to that wee lad of yours, I hope he bashes the fukk out of fire trucks and gets a Bauer hockey stick for Christmas.

Deuce

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Points for "no" votes maybe? I've got 13k just burning a hole in my e-pocket.
    Wow is this a serious offer? If people start offering points for Christmas vengeance against Bateman he is totally screwed... Hell, even with my true believer devotion to Batty, I would throw him under the train for a token of points...

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post

Come to Detroit. We'll dine on shell fish and go to a Red Wings game, drink Molson, and shag like rabbits.

Thanks,

Merry Christmas to that wee lad of yours, I hope he bashes the fukk out of fire trucks and gets a Bauer hockey stick for Christmas.

Deuce
    Send me an email at sbr.shari at gmail... have a vid for you that I think you'll love. And I tried to email you the other day to let you know he was copying some goalie during a shootout... everytime the goalie's leg went out to make a save, the little dude was kicking his leg out too.

About to head out for a swim and a barbie though so be quick!!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Send me an email at sbr.shari at gmail... have a vid for you that I think you'll love. And I tried to email you the other day to let you know he was copying some goalie during a shootout... everytime the goalie's leg went out to make a save, the little dude was kicking his leg out too. About to head out for a swim and a barbie though so be quick!!
    Done

RyanLeafOfBets
    Team Dexter
    RyanLeafOfBets's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Don't even know the guy, but voted for a pardon. Granted, if he is a douche, ban him again

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

I agree with Shari, bring SoV back.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

I'd pay 5k pts to bring SoV back before I'd ever vote for this guy. SoV contributes a hell of a lot when he's not being a tosser intentionally (and he knows I adore him so I'm sure he understands what I'm saying). People are not banned here lightly. If you're a scammer, you should never be welcomed back imo because you not only hurt SBR, you hurt every legit poster here. If you're just a PT poster gone wrong, then if you've been banned it's because you have a history of being a tosser. If I, for example, ban someone... I have to provide a reason as to why and it's reviewed by Admin. It's not simply because I'm PMS'ing that day. This guy still has an insult about John's wife in his bloody avatar ffs.

I read Bateman's last posts to Peep before he was banned there. Peep rarely banned anyone... and now look what happened. Yeah this is only the Internet but you can be somewhat bloody decent... at least once in your umpteen chances at a forum. He's banned everywhere for a reason. One of the people who first told me about SBR no longer posts here because she was sick of his hijacking threads with his bs and I've had many people come to Live Chat who don't speak English as their first language who were wondering wtf was going on with his posts. This site isn't all N America... not everyone understands he's a nutter who should just be ignored. Some people just Google Translate and gtfo. And for those of you who say they should just ignore it - it's 2011 in the gaming industry. Those Euros/Asians/Aussies/Kiwis... are the majority of the ones fuelling the forums you love to visit every day. Happy holidays everyone

Well said Shari. Merry Christmas.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Thanks,

Deuce
    u r pitiful

go post this dribble at the lame ass site u post at, mr so fukin busy

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

"Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful." - Kame-sama

And I'm not talking about Bateman here, but the board majority (as of now).

You can't take The Internet(s) posts too seriously, people. The anonymous factor just causes so many people to act like idiots. Does anyone actually think someone was in danger from bateman's posts? Didn't think so. And obviously there's no harm in reinstating him as he can always be banned again if admin deems it necessary.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post
    "Distrust all in whom the impulse to punish is powerful." - Kame-sama

And I'm not talking about Bateman here, but the board majority (as of now).

You can't take The Internet(s) posts too seriously, people. The anonymous factor just causes so many people to act like idiots. Does anyone actually think someone was in danger from bateman's posts? Didn't think so. And obviously there's no harm in reinstating him as he can always be banned again if admin deems it necessary.
    I actually agree with you to some extent... but at what point is enough, enough? How many chances? How many posters lost? The guy has slammed so many of my colleagues and bosses (ignore myself and the little dude)... at what point do you bring him back? How many minutes/hrs do you want the people you pay if you're a forum owner to spend modding the same old crap over and over? Answering PMs, reported posts, infracting crap, etc...

The people cheering for him I liken to those who stare at bus crashes... they know he won't last here so they want to see him blast the wall. If his 57th apology letter didn't mean anything, why would his 58th? It's the YouTube crowd which is fair enough. But I gave this spud more than enough chances... and he can lie about anything else but surely he wouldn't lie about this: I never gave out his info (even though he refused to protect mine), never bashed him publicly, etc... but you can't scare off posters simply because you're a wanker. If for nothing else, those of you who are long term posters of SBR should try to protect the new guys who come in - regardless of what language they speak or what their religion is - they're the ones who not only become Pro but more importantly try to offer awesome insight here without the PT nonsense. Don't scare them off.

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Speaking of youtube

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Bring him back!!!!

Bring him back!!!

We need tough guys here

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

John this sicko said he would rape my mom and dad and kill me. He shouldnt be allowed back

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by UntilTheNDofTimE View Post
    John this sicko said he would rape my mom and dad and kill me. He shouldnt be allowed back
    The posters have spoken.

lemart5
    FOOTBALL TIME
    lemart5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    The posters have spoken.
    Thanks Johnhe does not deserve a second chance

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Looks like Bateman will retain is Daimoshake status

HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

The guy has slammed so many of my colleagues and bosses (ignore myself and the little dude)... at what point do you bring him back?
    No one should ever be banned for "slamming" someone to begin with. Threats could be different, of course.

How many minutes/hrs do you want the people you pay if you're a forum owner to spend modding the same old crap over and over? Answering PMs, reported posts, infracting crap, etc...
    John voted to bring him back, and so this seems like a forced argument. Behind it is the fact that you are very irritated (perhaps understandably) to be the one who has to read all of his stupid posts and as you read them, your dislike/hatred grows for the poster, and you simply want to solve the problem easily by perm-banning him. Are you really arguing the issue is "money wasted" on modding him? lol. Come on.

The people cheering for him I liken to those who stare at bus crashes... they know he won't last here so they want to see him blast the wall.
    True, but not necessarily bad for the forum. In fact it's quite normal from my experience.

but you can't scare off posters simply because you're a wanker....Don't scare them off.
    He was scaring posters off, really? Doubtful to say the least. Anybody who is so easily "scared" by a quite TYPICAL (they're on every board on the internets) forum attention whore/clown/troll can not be protected by you or anyone else anyway. If the "new poster" has any sense whatsoever they will immediately recognize him for his role and can choose to engage or ignore. (And the poster may feel "engaging" is fun, in fact. Some people like a degree of conflict on forums) You make it sound like there are hoards of new posters who are crucial to SBR's bottom line, but then they read one of batemans posts and FLEE to some other inferior forum. No. You just hate the guy and want him punished. Am I right?

Finally, let me just say that It's quite possible the guy deserves a perm-ban for his behavior, as I'm not too familiar with him at all. My "defense" is of a purely philosophical/general nature. But if John votes to let him back in, I doubt anything Bateman's said would override my general thoughts.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tree Rollins

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

My general philosophy is no one should be banned for life with the possible exception of serial scammers.

As a community we should be tolerant. Posters who disrupt the community will be moderated. But the moderation period is almost always temporary. At some point they should be afforded a second chance or third or forth chance in Bateman's case.

In Bateman's case i think he pushed well over the limit and deserved to obtain approval from the community to be reinstated.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: warriorfan707

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Do you shed a tear at each of his I'm sorry, I'm going to be a model poster apology letters John?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Just free the man.

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

How many "second chances" does the guy need, to act like an adult? You banned him for good...forget that he ever existed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: aggieshawn

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9836

he should come back over some of the others that will be pardoned

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

Make the guy donate 5 dimes to charity through SBR for a full pardon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: thadchr

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by HauntingTheHoly View Post

No one should ever be banned for "slamming" someone to begin with. Threats could be different, of course.

John voted to bring him back, and so this seems like a forced argument. Behind it is the fact that you are very irritated (perhaps understandably) to be the one who has to read all of his stupid posts and as you read them, your dislike/hatred grows for the poster, and you simply want to solve the problem easily by perm-banning him. Are you really arguing the issue is "money wasted" on modding him? lol. Come on.

True, but not necessarily bad for the forum. In fact it's quite normal from my experience.

He was scaring posters off, really? Doubtful to say the least. Anybody who is so easily "scared" by a quite TYPICAL (they're on every board on the internets) forum attention whore/clown/troll can not be protected by you or anyone else anyway. If the "new poster" has any sense whatsoever they will immediately recognize him for his role and can choose to engage or ignore. (And the poster may feel "engaging" is fun, in fact. Some people like a degree of conflict on forums) You make it sound like there are hoards of new posters who are crucial to SBR's bottom line, but then they read one of batemans posts and FLEE to some other inferior forum. No. You just hate the guy and want him punished. Am I right?

Finally, let me just say that It's quite possible the guy deserves a perm-ban for his behavior, as I'm not too familiar with him at all. My "defense" is of a purely philosophical/general nature. But if John votes to let him back in, I doubt anything Bateman's said would override my general thoughts.
    Only because some wackadoo (hi Tree) nominated this, will I respond...

I talked to Bateman on THE PHONE for ONE HOUR+ right before he was banned from SBR. He knows who I am and I know who he is as a poster. I asked him why he acted like such a candlestick when he was posting and he said he didn't know... he acknowledged he did but couldn't figure out why.

So yeah, keep pontificating about why I posted what I did about Bateman... Bateman knows. You however, do not. If Bateman and I were to sit down in a bar tomorrow we'd have a few drinks and have a great time. However I work at a forum... and whether or not you happen to believe that he's chased people away, I can only say that I bloody wish I knew how to search live chat transcripts to bury your ass. I wouldn't even take a bet from you on it because it'd be like taking money from a kid. I don't lie pal. And I don't exaggerate. Especially not about someone who will most likely be sharing a meal with me in the future.

Learn your shit and get it sorted before you start with the diatribes again... Bateman is a horrific poster. He knows that he is. He's also a lovely man in real life. For whatever reason the two aren't reconciled yet... when they are, I'm sure everyone will love to have him back. Until then, he knows that he's wished all the best despite his silly nonsense.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tree Rollins

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Bring back the fukkface. I want to pound him hard.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You couldn't beat a drum.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Bateman is a piece of shit so I voted No. But Bateman would mindfukk King Mayan 6 ways to Sunday. Kinger, BatemanPatrickL would have you thinking you're BEANTOWNJIM. King Mayan pal, you're out of your league with Bateman. But don't worry Mayan, I just voted NO and saved your ass.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You pounded everyone from behind in the prison showers

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

surprised this psychopath hasn't killed himself with prescription drugs yet

hey batemen,

Merry Christmas ya filthy animal

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Shouldnt Daihomoshokage be banned for being an admitted Bateman ghost, the guy still owes Thad 1000's of points.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Shouldnt Daihomoshokage be banned for being an admitted Bateman ghost, the guy still owes Thad 1000's of points.
    Diehomo is Dacbitch not baitmen

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Diehomo is Dacbitch not baitmen
    Daihomo admitted he was Bateman

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Daihomo admitted he was Bateman
    Hey frijizz, do us a BIG favor and jump a cliff.. Do it now!!!

Puppy
    2015 -110
    Puppy's Avatar Become A Pro!

wait a second didnt he need 66% "no" so he couldnt come back?

to tell you the truth i wanted this guy to come back today and see how crazy he really is lol

so is he coming back, what a let down theres was a video and everything

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

bipolar hamburger

I say no

First ... 56789 Last