327. You may not vote on this poll
  • Vote YES for a full pardon

149 45.57%
  • Vote NO opposed to a full pardon

178 54.43%
    Hank Rose
    Hank Rose's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    Only because some wackadoo (hi Tree) nominated this, will I respond...

I talked to Bateman on THE PHONE for ONE HOUR+ right before he was banned from SBR. He knows who I am and I know who he is as a poster. I asked him why he acted like such a candlestick when he was posting and he said he didn't know... he acknowledged he did but couldn't figure out why.

So yeah, keep pontificating about why I posted what I did about Bateman... Bateman knows. You however, do not. If Bateman and I were to sit down in a bar tomorrow we'd have a few drinks and have a great time. However I work at a forum... and whether or not you happen to believe that he's chased people away, I can only say that I bloody wish I knew how to search live chat transcripts to bury your ass. I wouldn't even take a bet from you on it because it'd be like taking money from a kid. I don't lie pal. And I don't exaggerate. Especially not about someone who will most likely be sharing a meal with me in the future.

Learn your shit and get it sorted before you start with the diatribes again... Bateman is a horrific poster. He knows that he is. He's also a lovely man in real life. For whatever reason the two aren't reconciled yet... when they are, I'm sure everyone will love to have him back. Until then, he knows that he's wished all the best despite his silly nonsense.
    John Wayne Gacy was a lovely man in real life.

Bateman was getting into it with the wrong guy at EOG, but it looks like it quieted down there.

If he is a lovely man in real life, then the worst thing you could do is let him back here to be the horrible man all over. For now, let's all wish him the best at Christmas.

KingKolzig
    KingKolzig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 487

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

First ... 6789