RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Men and Women cannot be 'just friends.' This is a FACT.

'Lets just be friends'...'I think I like you more as a friend' etc....this is all shit. It pretty much means she does not want to sleep with you and has no intention of creating a relationship. Bitches pull this kinda shit because they think you can treat her like one of her so called 'guy friends.' These 'guy friends' are gay or delusional about their own situation involving this female.

Tell her whatever you want, but don't interact with this girl in the future. By becoming her 'friend' you will severely inhibit your ability to get past her.

Best advice I can give you is get your mind and body right. This means going to bed early and waking early. Getting in the gym or doing some cardio. Don't eat out during the week. Focus on yourself for a while and you will find it much easier to get over your feelings. Just stay busy and time will heal all.

PharaohUB
    PharaohUB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11494

Don't sweat it bud. I have been there 100 times. I have always dated younger girls. She sounds 21. I dated 18-21 year olds for about 7-8 years, and it was all the same crap. They are all exactly the same. They are hott, cheap to hang out with, and have less hangups from the past than older chicks. They know it too and know this is what every guy from the age of 15 - 85 desires, so they walk all over you because they have numbers on their side.

That texting you being friends is total bullshit. It's the most annoying/obnoxious/immature text a girl who fcked up should ever send. She doesn't want you back man, she just wants to know that she COULD have you back.

I'm 27 now, and I nabbed a 23 year old a year or so ago with her shit together. It's amazing how much girls will change, when they leave college and the reality of the real world settles in. In addition to the reality check, all of the attention they were getting 2 years ago, is disappearing very quickly. Girls are evolutionary wired to always look for the next best thing. The only way to beat that innate need, is to make them fall in love with you. Love is just an evolutionary trick, because it is beneficial when you are having children to keep a stable mate around who will help you raise your young. I am kind of going off on a tangent here. But what I am saying is you need to get over this girl, and move on. She doesn't sound like she is ready for love if she is with another guy so quick, and then still texting you. And even when she is ready. It's never going to work between you two. Relationships are hard enough, but if every fight ends in whatever bullshit caused you to break up the first time it is doomed from the start.

I also agree with Rubber get your shit together. Go to the gym, work on your career. You are 24. Figure out what kind of girl you want. Then figure out what kind of guy a girl that you would want is looking for. Then go become that man. 25-35 is the most desirable age to be as a man. Don't **** it up.

tokio
    tokio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2886

Listen to the men in here thats been through it. Keep good company and hit the weights. It helps to keep your mind off things and try not to drink so much. I know the feeling. A woman who can move on that easily is a biitch not worth keeping around. Figure out what kind of person you want to be and work hard to become that man. A woman will come along one day and appreciate that.

MysteryMung
    Freddy Lansen
    MysteryMung's Avatar Become A Pro!

You'll never be able to find "the one", until you crash and burn through a few whores and skanks along the way. Keep your head up bro.

chopperocker
    Hang on baby, cuz life's a BITCH!!!
    chopperocker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55608

love hurts, but the next go round will be way better brother!!!

iFrat
    iFrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

If you have any nude pics she has sent you over the course of your relationship......

Now is the time to post them.

legendmatt34
    legendmatt34's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

Go bang a stripper..

acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Quote Originally Posted by legendmatt34 View Post
    Go bang a stripper..
    I think I will do this maybe on thursday LOL
    BTW Nice AVATAR!!!!!

Going out today with a lady friend for Ice Cream, which I cant eat cuz I am on a diet now. LOL

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Carmy

If you need to talk pal I am here. I've been through this before. Hard time of the year too.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Go find a guy you sound like your more suited for being gay

Delicious
    Delicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1857

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Go find a guy you sound like your more suited for being gay
    That is never the answer, you have to live with that S hit the rest of your life.

lesterdymond
    lesterdymond's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 259

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    CARMELO GET A F-CKING GRIP ON YOURSELF DO YOU REALLY THINK KILLING YOURSELF WOULD SOLVE ANYTHING RELATIONSHIPS END EVERY DAY YOUR JUST LUCKY YOU GOT OUT BEFORE KIDS WERE INVOLVED AND YOUR PAYING CHILD SUPPORT FOR 20 YEARS.DONT LOOK AT THIS DAY AS DEPRESSING COUNT YOUR BLESSING THAT THIS BROAD DIDNT TAKE YOU TO THE CLEANERS SHE IS OUT OF YOUR LIFE NOW MOVE ON.

CARMWLO YOUR NOT GOING THROUGH A MESSY DIVORCE,YOU DONT HAVE ANY KIDS WITH HER,SHE ISNT GOING TO TAKE YOU FOR EVERY PENNY YOU EVER MAKE,KID YOU GOT LUCKY NOW GO OUT AN CELEBRATE AND DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AGAIN

CAN YOU BELIEVE THIS KID HE IS WORRIED ABOUT AN EXPENSIVE CHRISTMAS PRESENT HE DOESNT EVEN REALIZE JUST HOW LUCKY HE GOT BY HER BREAKING UP TRUST ME CARMELO YOU GOT A BIG BREAK

JUST THINK IF YOU MARRIED HER AND SHE LEFT YOU AFTER A YEAR AND SAY YOU HAD A KID HOW MUCH MONEY DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD HAVE COST YOU OVER THE NEXT 20 YEARS YOU GOT AWAY CHEAP
    100% right. Please post a month from now and tell us how silly you feel. It will be all good man. Trust everyone in this thread but you right now ok.

acarmelo1

Hi guys, how are you all doing?
    I have had some good Days, and some really bad days.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

chin up pal,

we've all been there and it's rough...

just got get back out there and meet someone else...

stop going on her facebook and looking at her uploads...

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Next time don't get too hooked on a chick. These hoes can pull this shit at any time. Always keep that in the back of your mind, and have a plan B(a bitch on the side).

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

you sound like a complete fukkin pussy melo man the fukk up you fat prikk

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    Hi guys, I dont know if I should write this or not, but I think it will help me.

I just ended a relation with my GF and she is now seeing another guy.

I am so hurt, and I feel like I was a joke,

I was helping this girl, I was always there to help her.

I gave her money when she crashed he so she could fix it.

I bought her a really expensive X-Mas present.

I feel really depressed and desperate.

I cant sleep, cant think, cant work.

I just want to end it...
    That's a lesson, only give money to whores when it's for sex, which is what you should be doing now instead of thinking bout your ex go get a BJ from a hooker

ncsubowen
    ncsubowen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    That's a lesson, only give money to whores when it's for sex, which is what you should be doing now instead of thinking bout your ex go get a BJ from a hooker
    What do you think dating is anyway? 95% of it is just an extended hooker/john relationship. The money stops, so does the cooch. What did you expect?

I'm sorry to hear it but man, get out there and rail some hotties. It'll make you feel better (it won't, but its worth it anyway).

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Hi guys, how are you all doing?
    I have had some good Days, and some really bad days.
    Hopefully the good days outnumber that bad

You back with that chick?

BroncosFN
    BroncosFN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

You are wasting valuable days of your youth on one girl. Be with as many women as you can. Sow your oats and be safe about it.

I was you at your age. Trust me I know of which I speak.

Go have fun!

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

arcmelo, I understand no worse feeling losing your girl sorry buddy.You need to find someone as soon as possible, try to not get any news from anyone she knows. if you need help notify me we will have some private messages. Just remember you can do things that you couldn't before

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post
    arcmelo, I understand no worse feeling losing your girl sorry buddy.You need to find someone as soon as possible, try to not get any news from anyone she knows. if you need help notify me we will have some private messages. Just remember you can do things that you couldn't before
    Sounds kinda gay pal

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Stay away from Dominator melo!!

The last thing you need right now is a rebound relationship

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    Men and Women cannot be 'just friends.'
    Yes they can, I've had this one female freind 'with benefits' for years.
    No wine, no dine, just two friends with a lot of common interests, thing is, she liked sex, a lot.
    Not a whore, not a slut, just a regular working stiff female friend that liked the bedroom sports more than me.

You get one of those female friends 'with benefits' relationship, you hold on to that for dear life.

No baggage, no games, no commitments, no pre-nups............

Thehusker
    Thehusker's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hooker

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by DOMINATER View Post

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Sounds kinda gay pal
    Yeah my PM's are set to accept messages from females only.

ebbearsfb1
    ebbearsfb1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1694

Take a dump in a bag, put it on her front porch, let her stop it out with her boots.... that'll show you moved on

acarmelo1

Quote Originally Posted by ShawNee922 View Post
    Stay away from Dominator melo!!

The last thing you need right now is a rebound relationship
    This was Super Funny

Dominator Thanks Pal!!

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

hopefully you're not beating off to her still that shit gets in your head

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

AS USUAL A BUNCH OF CLOWNS, trying to help the guy get by a tuff time, I had it done to me and ended up with no baseball ride to a big time college, decided couldn't take the pressure at eigteen being 1000 miles away, and I did play double a ball years later ,but would have done better going to baseball school , sorry if it brought up some memories I also have a 40 year old son that went the same way as all of us.Fukked by the pussycat.

acarmelo1

New GF guys

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

I wish I could feel happy for you, but this isn't the way to go. I know you will just think I am hating though, and listen to all the sheep in here who will say "congrats, she hot" and "way to go bro".

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

New GF guys
    Terrible fuking picture. What did you use, a 1999 Kyocera to take that?

Congrats, she hot. Way to go bro.

First ... 2345