acarmelo1
    The Panamanian Connection
    acarmelo1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1581

Hi guys, how are you doing? Well I am using this thread like a journal now lol. Feeling much better now, had lunch with a friend and he paid Hahahaha, also my sister came by and gave me a hug. Now I just need to try and relax for the night and sleep. Thanks all.

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Don't worry. The happiness will pass. Soon, you'll be feeling sad again.

acarmelo1

Quote Originally Posted by Masu485 View Post
    Don't worry. The happiness will pass. Soon, you'll be feeling sad again.
    thanks Masu, I need some sadness back to my life.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Quote Originally Posted by acarmelo1 View Post
    Hi guys, how are you doing? Well I am using this thread like a journal now lol. Feeling much better now, had lunch with a friend and he paid Hahahaha, also my sister came by and gave me a hug. Now I just need to try and relax for the night and sleep. Thanks all.
    Good for you, man.

acarmelo1

Guys Guys Guys, WTF just happened? The girl Text me and says "I am Sad, Forgive me Ok?"

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

Don't reply yet, OP. Don't buy the bate. Trust me, I know you wanna respond but not yet

Masu485
    Masu485's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12813

Guys Guys Guys, WTF just happened? The girl Text me and says "I am Sad, Forgive me Ok?"
    Nooo, you have a chance to escape. It's over, keep away from her! I don't even know you, but I bet you'll take her back at the drop of a hat. Stay the fukk away.

RITZ
    RITZ's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 12545

Your ego as a guy is what is really hurt. Get past that by going out and having a little fun with your friends/exercising, as well as the SBR John's nice advice in his note as well. First true love girlfriend is always a tough one to shake but in the end you will find someone to share your life with and as you look back it will all be for the better. Hard to believe now but that's how it will go. Hang in there check your ego and realize it's ego as a guy is making you crazy because she is with someone else.
    If you find yourself in thoughts of hurting yourself please go talk with family/friends/and clergy as they will be there for you.

big joe 1212
    big joe 1212's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5365

go to the bar and find a chick to fukk

you will feel better the next day

firehoyt
    Are you serious, Clark?
    firehoyt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Try this:

Just kidding man.

Dont respond to the chick. Other dude has prolly gotten sick of her so she's wanting something to fall back on so she's not lonely. If you do respond, tell her you've gotten someone new and this is the best thing that's ever happened to you.

PittsburghPlayer
    PittsburghPlayer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10667

She texted him and he never came back to his thread, we all know how this is going to end.

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

crossroads. i would caution against furthering a relationship with her. i've dealt with super emotional girls in the past who change what they're feeling on a whim like that, it's NOT worth it, despite what you may think.

acarmelo1

Quote Originally Posted by PittsburghPlayer View Post
    She texted him and he never came back to his thread, we all know how this is going to end.
    Actually I went to sleep, cuz I had to work early today. I am at work right now.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

dude ignore her for at least 3 months then you will be free and clear from her head games then you can bang her and other chicks and you wont care if she stops talking to you again

Onefreedm1nd
    Onefreedm1nd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Was she one of those girls that talked your ear off everyday somehow without ever saying anything bc she was bored and loved the sound of her own voice? You should at least get some angry fukks out of it, show that slut who's boss

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Actually I went to sleep, cuz I had to work early today. I am at work right now.
    DO NOT REPLY TO THE WHORE

focus on work, sms a friend or family member

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

ACarmelo, I'm kind of in the same ship with you brah, but only thing is, this chick doesn't know what she wants. A month ago we got together and smash but then she just wanted to be friends, and then the next week she wants us to be a pair. Ever since, she just been playing around. 2 days ago we were suppose to meet and she did not come through, now I just stop talking to her and she is sending me all these text msgs apologizing. We are not in a relationship, but sometimes you have to handle these girls this way and let them know who's boss. Don't be one of those "nice guys finish last" personality type. Once in a while we all have to be a-holes so don't reply and go out and meet other new people. For me, I have a lady friend on the side and I don't really care about this girl who I am talking to. lol. And not a single fukk is given today. haha

Onefreedm1nd
    Onefreedm1nd's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 856

Fuk that show her who's boss

ShawNee922
    A fool thinks himself to be wise ..
    ShawNee922's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 817

Hi guys, I dont know if I should write this or not, but I think it will help me.

I just ended a relation with my GF and she is now seeing another guy.

I am so hurt, and I feel like I was a joke,

I was helping this girl, I was always there to help her.

I gave her money when she crashed he so she could fix it.

I bought her a really expensive X-Mas present.

I feel really depressed and desperate.

I cant sleep, cant think, cant work.

I just want to end it...
    Don't beat yourself up or hurt yourself bruh ...
    Move on and lick the wound as you go.

It will heal and you will probably find out later on that her pussy really wasn't that good to begin with ...

sjm5122
    sjm5122's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11889

See my post from a couple days ago on how to respond, she is already wondering why you aren't bugging her to come back. If you continue ignoring her it will drive her crazy. Which is good.

acarmelo1

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    ACarmelo, I'm kind of in the same ship with you brah, but only thing is, this chick doesn't know what she wants. A month ago we got together and smash but then she just wanted to be friends, and then the next week she wants us to be a pair. Ever since, she just been playing around. 2 days ago we were suppose to meet and she did not come through, now I just stop talking to her and she is sending me all these text msgs apologizing. We are not in a relationship, but sometimes you have to handle these girls this way and let them know who's boss. Don't be one of those "nice guys finish last" personality type. Once in a while we all have to be a-holes so don't reply and go out and meet other new people. For me, I have a lady friend on the side and I don't really care about this girl who I am talking to. lol. And not a single fukk is given today. haha
    Sorry to hear that bro, she texted me and told me that she stills wants to be my friend. not my GF but just my friend. What should I do?

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Sorry to hear that bro, she texted me and told me that she stills wants to be my friend. not my GF but just my friend. What should I do?
    Tell her to fukk off. Unless you want to end up being her "poodle".
    You don't need to tell her to fukk off in those words, you can be polite, but don't be a bitch poodle.

pwherr
    pwherr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi guys, I dont know if I should write this or not, but I think it will help me.

I just ended a relation with my GF and she is now seeing another guy.

I am so hurt, and I feel like I was a joke,

I was helping this girl, I was always there to help her.

I gave her money when she crashed he so she could fix it.

I bought her a really expensive X-Mas present.

I feel really depressed and desperate.

I cant sleep, cant think, cant work.

I just want to end it...

my advice for you and please do us all a favor and do it tonight....

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by sjm5122 View Post
    See my post from a couple days ago on how to respond, she is already wondering why you aren't bugging her to come back. If you continue ignoring her it will drive her crazy. Which is good.
    good advice.

numismatist

Quote Originally Posted by pwherr View Post
    my advice for you and please do us all a favor and do it tonight....
    even if your joking doing this is now a felony in many places. i would consider removing that post.
    if you are not joking your a vinegar soaked massive douche.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Don't be her friend. Don't talk to her. Delete her texts when you get them with out reading them. She's currently the focus of your life and that needs to change.

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

i didnt read the whole thread but if she says she wants to be friends tell her to fuk off and move on.........dead ass if she sees you dont care and your happy she'll like you even more.................................... ........no homo

pwherr
    pwherr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    even if your joking doing this is now a felony in many places. i would consider removing that post.
    if you are not joking your a vinegar soaked massive douche.

its obv a joke you moron

best thing is she told you now before you got her pregnant or married her or some shit when its really fuked up then

clynnm17
    clynnm17's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 269

dude, it is just life. Your going to have a lot more bad ones in your time than good. Your only 24. Most all of us has gone through it. and you think you will never get over it. you just feel totally heart broken. DONT WORRY DUDE your only 24 lots more time and tons more women out there. it takes time. there is no real solution to this problem. DONT DO ANYTHING STUPID SUCH AS call her saying your going to hurt yourself then you will just look like a total idiot. DONT GO GAMBLE MONEY YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOSE. however, if you did win big money it would take the pain a way just a small bit but it is not going to get the girl back. just go out with the homies and do what you did before you had her

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4687

I just want to stop feeling like I am feeling right now, dont know how to do it.
    Go smash another chick, and you will quickly stop feeling like sh!t. Get a rotation, and everything will be fine. Man up.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

How can you be friends with her brah? She was your girl and now she's fukkin another dude, mostly likely while you were with her.

Time to move on. Go hang with friends and get out and meet new girls to drive you nuts and fuk your life up.

KnucklesAUS
    KnucklesAUS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Sounds like she's still trying to keep sweet for the cash when she needs it. She knows your a push over and is using you. Move on mate, you'll be better for it.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)

To be honest man, that's up to you. It's up to what your heart says. Let me tell you something though, your Ex is saying that because she still wants you around to make sure SOMEBODY is always there for her but as we all start growing up, you will then look back and realize what you all you did was agreed to her terms as to just being friends. Those kind of things you regret when you look back at your past and it eats you up even more. Girls are fragile and always need someone to care for them which is what she is doing. Unless she wants you back, unless she wants this relationship back to work, then you're in a better position. That's what life has tought me. I had to survive on my own and learned the hard way. And if you ask me, yes, when I look back, I regret some things. Let us know what else happens.

Lookingtostart
    Lookingtostart's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4542

This will surely cheer you up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otSXkJWeSFo

acarmelo1

Quote Originally Posted by Lookingtostart View Post
    This will surely cheer you up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otSXkJWeSFo
    WTF? I thought black Sabbath was pure Heavy Metal

Well guys, had dinner with my father yesterday, just came back from college. going to work soon. Let see how it goes.

First 12345 Last