Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Post the time the first goal was scored. Then we will match it with time on spreadsheet. Simple.
    Great idea.

As I said, the guy is a disgusting excuse for a human being and stupid to boot.

Kickoff was 8:15PM (Roxybitch time).

The spreadsheet was updated at 9:33PM, so about 78 minutes after the game kicked off.

The first goal was scored at the 57 min mark of the game (or the 12th minute of the second half).

45 + 2 min injury time first half, 15 min half time + 12 mins into the second half to score a goal. This is 74 mins from kick off that the first goal was scored.

Is it a coincidence that the spreadsheet was updated straight after a goal was scored??? I'm being conservative with estimates of half and injury time here. Prick probably updated his spreadsheet the same minute.

edit: second goal was the 59th minute. i wouldn't be surprised if she waited until 2-0 to be sure of her pick before updating the sheet.
    Last edited by Gee; 12-06-11 at 12:06 AM.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Spreadsheets are more trouble than they are worth.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    Great idea. As I said, the guy is a disgusting excuse for a human being and stupid to boot. Kickoff was 8:15PM (Roxybitch time). The spreadsheet was updated at 9:33PM, so about 78 minutes after the game kicked off. The first goal was scored at the 57 min mark of the game (or the 12th minute of the second half). 45 + 2 min injury time first half, 15 min half time + 12 mins into the second half to score a goal. This is 74 mins from kick off that the first goal was scored. Is it a coincidence that the spreadsheet was updated straight after a goal was scored??? I'm being conservative with estimates of half and injury time here. Prick probably updated his spreadsheet the same minute. edit: second goal was the 59th minute. i wouldn't be surprised if she waited until 2-0 to be sure of her pick before updating the sheet.
    lol owned

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

you are a pathetic liar my friend, i made the bet at halftime and the spreadsheet was updated 17 min later u stupid idiot but anyway, not wort itkick off 8.15 so the end of the so the beginning of the 2nd half is 9.15 ,this was a second half live bet made 2 minutes before the start of the second half, so not 78 minutes like you say moron
    Quote Originally Posted by Gee View Post
    how could that be ?? mofo the bet was placed 9.13 on bet365 and as i said i went tothe toilet and camebackabout 10 minutes later

Great idea.

As I said, the guy is a disgusting excuse for a human being and stupid to boot.

Kickoff was 8:15PM (Roxybitch time).

The spreadsheet was updated at 9:33PM, so about 78 minutes after the game kicked off.

The first goal was scored at the 57 min mark of the game (or the 12th minute of the second half).

45 + 2 min injury time first half, 15 min half time + 12 mins into the second half to score a goal. This is 74 mins from kick off that the first goal was scored.

Is it a coincidence that the spreadsheet was updated straight after a goal was scored??? I'm being conservative with estimates of half and injury time here. Prick probably updated his spreadsheet the same minute.

edit: second goal was the 59th minute. i wouldn't be surprised if she waited until 2-0 to be sure of her pick before updating the sheet.
    Last edited by Roxxyfish; 12-06-11 at 06:12 AM.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Roxy cannot bet usa sports though, he is almost as bad as me

Roxy stick to soccer...give us one today

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

he is an idiot, did this gee moron realize it was a 2nd halflive bet ?? i dont rthink so otherwise he would not blame me to update the sheet 78 minutes after kick off, how could this be ?? 2nd half started 9.19 sheet was updated 9.33 after i came back from having a piss and talked a few minutes to my wife, SBR is really a place full of creeps
    Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post

Post the time the first goal was scored. Then we will match it with time on spreadsheet.

Simple.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Roxxy is a Fade Machine.. This gay german gives losers left and right..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Tech N9ne

SlickRick1382
    If hustlin' is a must; be Sosa, not Tony
    SlickRick1382's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11517

Trolling on this board is ridiculous. I had flashbacks for a second and thought I was in the 3rd grade again.

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    you are a pathetic liar my friend, i made the bet at halftime and the spreadsheet was updated 17 min later u stupid idiot but anyway, not wort itkick off 8.15 so the end of the so the beginning of the 2nd half is 9.15 ,this was a second half live bet made 2 minutes before the start of the second half, so not 78 minutes like you say moron
    At 9.33pm CET (the time you updated your spreadsheet) the score was already 2-0. This is a fact.
    The second goal was scored at 9.31pm.

Your contention that the bet was made at half-time and you updated it later is perfectly plausible, updating your spreadsheet is not the number 1 priority when you have to pee and other things to do.

With that said, I am sceptical and I will tell you why.

Bet365 odds were +100 before the match kicked off, the equivalent at Betfair was +122. +100 is the price shown in your spreadsheet.

At half-time the Betfair odds on Fortuna had increased to a range from +142 to +148 (an increase of 20-26 clicks compared to the pre-match). It is inconceivable to me that a) the Bet365 odds would have remained unchanged compared to Kick-off time and b) Any bettor with the slightest clue would bet at these odds at half-time.

I cannot directly check the Bet365 half-time odds because they only give in-play feeds to affiliates.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Gee, and SlickRick1382

Gee

Nice work 4lengthclear.

I think that finally sorts it out all out - Roxy is a dirty dog fraud but we all knew that already.

Anyone who isn't as stupid as you would consider checking the odds of the fake live bet you are going to put in your spreadsheet before you do it, so your lies aren't as obvious.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
    he is an idiot, did this gee moron realize it was a 2nd halflive bet ?? i dont rthink so otherwise he would not blame me to update the sheet 78 minutes after kick off, how could this be ?? 2nd half started 9.19 sheet was updated 9.33 after i came back from having a piss and talked a few minutes to my wife, SBR is really a place full of creeps
    No. You are the creep, but I'm sure you already know that and your family tells you that all the time.

I didn't actually think about when you placed the bet, because I don't think you actually placed a bet at all so it didn't matter.

I was talking about when you updated your sheet more than anything - by coincidence, just after your team scored two goals. The funniest part are the odds being completely off, as pointed out by fourlengthsclear.

I do blame you for being a fraud and a waste of space

You are the one that updated your spreadsheet with a fake bet that you didn't post anywhere after your team was up 2-0. And you want people to take you seriously? The point of a spreadsheet is to have a verifiable record, not to just make things up.

How was the WSOP of poker? just like your betting - to try to impress a degenerate internet forum and maybe get a blowjob from JJgold one day.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Gee is a fukn class act

Stay tuned for geespicks.com to release some of his exclusive plays for free.

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Gee is a fukn class act

Stay tuned for geespicks.com to release some of his exclusive plays for free.
    he is an idiot ,period

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

GL Roxy

Gee

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Gee is a fukn class act Stay tuned for geespicks.com to release some of his exclusive plays for free.
    love ya hawley.

Stay tuned for me moving to SP and Links.

First 12