Originally posted on 12/06/2011:

Quote Originally Posted by Roxxyfish View Post
you are a pathetic liar my friend, i made the bet at halftime and the spreadsheet was updated 17 min later u stupid idiot but anyway, not wort itkick off 8.15 so the end of the so the beginning of the 2nd half is 9.15 ,this was a second half live bet made 2 minutes before the start of the second half, so not 78 minutes like you say moron
At 9.33pm CET (the time you updated your spreadsheet) the score was already 2-0. This is a fact.
The second goal was scored at 9.31pm.

Your contention that the bet was made at half-time and you updated it later is perfectly plausible, updating your spreadsheet is not the number 1 priority when you have to pee and other things to do.

With that said, I am sceptical and I will tell you why.

Bet365 odds were +100 before the match kicked off, the equivalent at Betfair was +122. +100 is the price shown in your spreadsheet.

At half-time the Betfair odds on Fortuna had increased to a range from +142 to +148 (an increase of 20-26 clicks compared to the pre-match). It is inconceivable to me that a) the Bet365 odds would have remained unchanged compared to Kick-off time and b) Any bettor with the slightest clue would bet at these odds at half-time.

I cannot directly check the Bet365 half-time odds because they only give in-play feeds to affiliates.