Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Now we have to hear about this shit for another week

At least we will get a good line...

Mr Handicapable
    Mr Handicapable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

Funny how Timmy T always needs some crazy or stupid play from the opponent and always gets it? Sanchez the pick-6...Barber can't remember to stay in bounds.

Mr Handicapable

Roy Williams makes the catch and can turn up for more yardage or go straight out of bounds...no shocker he goes oob. Gould can hit from there but get it closer!!

Mr Handicapable

O M G....this truly is a miracle. This crazy $hit happens week after week after week

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Go Broncos!

TheAntFather
    Enlightenment
    TheAntFather's Avatar Become A Pro!

Jesus loves the Tebow haters.

kcDdegenerate
    kcDdegenerate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 36

TEBOWEDDDD

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

He won again... but honestly... I'm still not a believer.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

nobody can say they don't believe in tim tebow now !!!!!!

SteelerNation704
    SteelerNation704's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 452

I'm a Believer. I love what Tim is doing. All you haters need to ask yourself why his success bothers you so much.

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Americans all live behind the moon, all this talk after someone goes on a little streak.
    Peanuts compared to what happens elsewhere in the sports world

TheMoneyShot

Chicago beat themselves... Tebow didn't.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Teebow has never won a game in his life nor has his team won while he played. Every team sucked and they choked, not even a question. They should have an investigation now if not sooner. It's a joke, i am sick of this bullshit.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

LOL @ every team choked ... Really guys ?

Titan_12
    Titan_12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5992

I'm a Tebow fan (went to the University of Florida during the Tebow era!). The guy isn't a very good QB but knows how to pump his teammates up and make them play above their ability to get a victory....

Fact is look at who they have played since Tebow took over:

Dolphins (4-9) W....didn't have a win when they played
    Lions (8-5) L...Blow-out
    Raiders (7-6) W....Not a very good team
    Chiefs (5-8) W....Don't have to say anything about them
    Jets (8-5) W...Only decent win (but jets weren't very good at the time)
    Chargers (6-7) W....Were on a 5 game losing streak before the game
    Vikings (2-11) W.....Don't have to say anything about them
    Bears (7-6) W....Had no Cutler or Forte

If Cutler was on the field today, this game wouldn't have been close....

Tebow can beat the teams he's supposed to beat....But he doesn't stand a chance against the playoff caliber teams....

They'll get blown-out next week against the PATS.....Glad they're winning all these games the line will be small, PATS will rip them apart then everyone will be bitching about how shitty Tebow is....

With their remaining schedule, they'll go 2-1 (only loss coming to the pats, and the two wins coming against the bills (suck), chiefs (suck)) and they'll make it to the playoffs....

and then get murdered by the Ravens or the Steelers

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_12 View Post
    I'm a Tebow fan (went to the University of Florida during the Tebow era!). The guy isn't a very good QB but knows how to pump his teammates up and make them play above their ability to get a victory....

Lions (8-5) L...Blow-out

Tebow can beat the teams he's supposed to beat....But he doesn't stand a chance against the playoff caliber teams....

They'll get blown-out next week against the PATS.....Glad they're winning all these games the line will be small, PATS will rip them apart then everyone will be bitching about how shitty Tebow is....

With their remaining schedule, they'll go 2-1 (only loss coming to the pats, and the two wins coming against the bills (suck), chiefs (suck)) and they'll make it to the playoffs....

Call me crazy, but I still think Denver has a chance of beating New England. Why you might ask? because the Pats have one of the worse defenses in the league. While Denver's defense is one of the best right now. Not saying they will beet the Pats, but I do they think they have a chance.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by Titan_12 View Post

Lions (8-5) L...Blow-out

Your not a Tebow fan dude. Quit hating. If you were a Tebow fan, you would know that Tebow brings it every week and you can never count him out. You suck... "He's no good"? Quit trolling and claiming that you went to UF. Your a damn liar. Gators stick together and no Gator would ever say Tebow sucks. Liar...

Oh ye of little faith. Something tells me oh ye of little chips too. Which is why your hating. Keep fading him

psycho44
    psycho44's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

winning all 5 games on the road that's got to count for something. And I don't get this argument that it's the Denver D that is winning these games. Is this not the same D that lost all those games before Tebow was the starter? I've watched a few Denver games and seen so many drop passes. If Tebow had a decent receiver to throw to maybe people will respect him more.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Holtgetsback

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by psycho44 View Post
    winning all 5 games on the road that's got to count for something. And I don't get this argument that it's the Denver D that is winning these games. Is this not the same D that lost all those games before Tebow was the starter? I've watched a few Denver games and seen so many drop passes. If Tebow had a decent receiver to throw to maybe people will respect him more.
    What do you mean dropped passes lol ..

Love The Action
    Love The Action's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

This streak is remarkable, but Tebow will not find long term success. This will fizzle out, the question is when not if. You can't win long term with such a low 3rd down conversion rate. No one can continue to win in such low percentage ways. Eventually, the Broncos wont get that late fumble, penalty or play that has been helping them win during this streak. This has one year wonder written all over it. And anyone that says God helped is ignorant. As a devout Catholic, I know my Lord and Saviour does not favor one football player over another or one team over another. Marion Barber is one of the most public Christians in the NFL - check his twitter where he quotes the bible. My God loves all of his children equally.

Tebow is a great leader and will be a solid backup and possible coach, but he will not have long term success as a starting NFL quarterback. The passing stats tell the true story and Tebow's passing stats are poor. Even Elway knows this....

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    Call me crazy, but I still think Denver has a chance of beating New England. Why you might ask? because the Pats have one of the worse defenses in the league. While Denver's defense is one of the best right now. Not saying they will beet the Pats, but I do they think they have a chance.
    you're crazy!

and just fyi denver's d is ranked 20th overall.

funny now that i look at total D stats. you know the bottom 2 teams in total yards allowed and total passing yards allowed? NE and GB. and NO is 3rd worst in pass yds/game.

but you wanna know why they all have 10 wins or more? cause they have great qb's. timmy has yet to play a team with a qb the caliber of brady.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

Quote Originally Posted by Love The Action View Post
    This streak is remarkable, but Tebow will not find long term success. This will fizzle out, the question is when not if. You can't win long term with such a low 3rd down conversion rate. No one can continue to win in such low percentage ways. Eventually, the Broncos wont get that late fumble, penalty or play that has been helping them win during this streak. This has one year wonder written all over it. And anyone that says God helped is ignorant. As a devout Catholic, I know my Lord and Saviour does not favor one football player over another or one team over another. Marion Barber is one of the most public Christians in the NFL - check his twitter where he quotes the bible. My God loves all of his children equally.

Tebow is a great leader and will be a solid backup and possible coach, but he will not have long term success as a starting NFL quarterback. The passing stats tell the true story and Tebow's passing stats are poor. Even Elway knows this....
    Where do I start? Have you been watching Tebow's games? The reason his 3rd down conversion rate is low is because had has poor Wr's and no TE. Add in all the drops then look at the pathetic play calling. Run, run and more run then try to convert 3rd and long. There's a reason that stat is low and not because he sucks.

Why wouldn't God help? Do you need a history lesson on all the people in the bible God helped? Why wouldn't God favor one person over another? He favored Moses over Pharaoh. In fact, Pharaoh was brought up for the very reason to defy God. God favored David over Goliath. The Israelite's were God's chosen people. Jesus was God's chosen son. God met Saul, who became the apostle Paul, on the road to Damascus. God chose Paul, who was persecuting Christians to spread his church. How is that not favoring one man over another? God has always had favorites. He favored the Jews over the Gentiles. Jesus had a favorite apostle (the one whom Jesus loved).

Who knows who and why God favors people. Some people he's blessed where everything they touch turns to gold. Then there are others whose farm will never see a harvest. It is what it is. I really think the following bible verse is very appropriate regarding Tebow...

"God chose things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise. And he chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful."

saratoga1927
    saratoga1927's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    Let's recap what has really happened over his last 7 games...

@Miami: (Win 18-15) Didn't do much the whole game, his first miracle.. won in overtime

Detroit: (Loss 45-10) got embarrassed

@Oakland: (Win 38-24) Again did nothing special, a long Mcaghee run and punt return helped them beat an undisciplined Raiders team.

@Chiefs: (Win 17-10) 2/8 69 yards passing, 43 yards rushing in a game won by the defense, Palko makes debut late..

New York Jets: (Win 17-13) Everyone remembers the 20 yard run to win it, but lets face it, Sanchez sucks (threw a pick-6 to get them back in the game) , the Jets play to win by a field goal and this time it cost them...

@San Diego: (Win 16-13) Chargers jump out to 10-0 lead, then disappear... Even still, The Denver Tebow's need a couple missed FG's and Overtime to beat Norv's mess of a team...

@Minnesota: (Win 35-32) His best game to date, made some good throws... Stayed composed on the road, and yet still had to come back time and time again to beat a 2-10 team lead by a rookie without their stud running back...

Is he better than most thought? Of course...

Will he ever win a Superbowl?? Fukk No...

The truth of the matter is he has yet to beat a playoff caliber team. He is just like Sanchez, a bad quarterback on a good team that pulls out the close ones against average teams...He and Sanchez have soo many come from behind victories because the suck soo bad in the first place ... His biggest strength is ball security, and that's not a compliment...

His luck continues as he gets to face the great C.Hanie next week who just lost to T.Palko If Cutler was healthy they would lose by 3 scores, but that's OK, Brady will bring out his flaws in 2 weeks when they go out to New England...

Anyways, the point of this post is to remind you to take advantage of the people that will "follow" Tebow to the promise land, look to fade him while his value is the highest...

Good Luck
    I'm not a lover but it was very obvious that the coach had no faith in the guy and had him handing off most of the games. If the coach would allow the kid to play his game the kid would be in his element and he'd complete a much higher percentage than you think. Don't be bitter reconsider -- the kid has always been a winner and he will always be a winner and fukk yea he will win Super Bowls (plural) like he did NCAA ChampionshipS. Hey if you keep betting against him you will win sometime but he's on a roll and he could roll over your bankroll if you don't watch out.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Tebow is a nobody, only reason they won those games is because of their defense keeping them in the games. Patriots will take this, easy.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Where did they go...

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

7-3 with the 2nd worst team in football. I'd say that's pretty damn good.

TheMoneyShot

Elvis has left the building...

Take Denver to an Eastern Time Zone... god doesn't show up over there...

iFrat
    iFrat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 240

Denver WRs drop his passes because they are shocked the ball even made it there in the first place.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

Christmas came early, Tebow and the Broncos got rocked by the Bills. Thank you Santa!

First 123456 Last