iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    He's been fading tebow every week. He's already buried
    Thread?

Vick is way better than Tebow... Actually fifth best when healthy.. Problem is, rarely healthy...

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post

Thread?

Vick is way better than Tebow... Actually fifth best when healthy.. Problem is, rarely healthy...
    Vick turns the ball 15x as much. Like I said, you just attempt to go against the grain to make yourself look smart, all the while contradicting yourself. Probably to cover your own insecurities, as you created a new account to call yourself the king, as everyone new you were an idiot on your last account.

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

a lot of retarded people in this thread

saying denver only beat bad teams doesnt make it true

they beat good teams

and you know they are good teams because the same douchebags that now say they are bad teams were saying before the game that denver will never beat them

people just changing their stories to make their point sound believable

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    a lot of retarded people in this thread

saying denver only beat bad teams doesnt make it true

they beat good teams

and you know they are good teams because the same douchebags that now say they are bad teams were saying before the game that denver will never beat them

people just changing their stories to make their point sound believable
    Spot on.

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Whats with all this "When Tim Tebow plays a real defense" nonsense ?

Jets and Chargers are both in the top 10 on total defense.
    Miami is 6th in total points allowed.

If the receiver held onto that last pass in the end zone, Tebow would have had a perfect passer rating ....
    He is getting better each game. He extends the play, he is keeping his eyes down field.

The reason Tebow is so hyped up is not because anybody believes him to be the best QB in the league, but because he continues to make people like iifold look stupid by constantly saying he wont be able to win.

Credit the defense all you want, they are playing good, and it helps when you dont turn the ball over and dominate filed positioning.

Sam Odom
    Sam Odom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

It's crystal clear now: iifold lost big riding Minny yesterday

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Odom View Post
    It's crystal clear now: iifold lost big riding Minny yesterday
    The King is not like these dorks that lose a bet and take it out on the forum...

I just educate you action junkies, and like most degenerates, they are ungrateful...

As far as betting against Tebow yesterday, I didn't... Actually told you fruitloops what would probably happen...

Quote:

"Broncos @ Vikings: Don't see a line yet, but should be an interesting game... The Vikings can't pass protect and The Broncos strength is rushing the passer... The Vikings can stop the run, and that's all Denver does... On paper this is a 13-10 game... You know what that means, we will probably see both teams score 30+... Pass"

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Handicapable View Post
    Guess you didn't see the score yesterday? I don't think too many people think Tebow is a 240 lb. Steve Young. He's just bringing some college enthusiasm to the NFL which is more than ok by me. Rex Grossman made a SB and he's horrible. You have to remember the Denver brass immediately traded their best WR when they named Tebow the starter. They want him to fail so I root for him and so do alot of others...religious or not.
    I saw more than the score. I saw it was Denver's defense that scored first for the team. Den got an interception for a touchdown. Without it, the game was about to get out of hand real fast. I also saw it was the defense that put Denver in the position to win the game. That late game interception by their defense set up the end game field goal.

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    I saw more than the score. I saw it was Denver's defense that scored first for the team. Den got an interception for a touchdown. Without it, the game was about to get out of hand real fast. I also saw it was the defense that put Denver in the position to win the game. That late game interception by their defense set up the end game field goal.
    Same defense that gave up 489 yards ?
    Besides, it was 2-0 when the Broncos got the pick six ... they Vikes were on their own 9 yard line .... how do you justify that has "The game was about to get out of hand real fast" ?

Your just making stuff up.

Tebow throw a great pass that Thomas didnt hold on to or else they would have had the lead instead of the tie.

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

I'm one of the few NOT on the Tebow bandwagon. We all know he can't throw the ball and yes, yesterday he did pretty well throwing the ball against Minnesota (2-9 team, entire secondary out with injuries, no Adrian Peterson, rookie QB, and flat out not a good team this year, and let up 32 points). But, no one puts that into consideration. The funny thing is when Tebow completes a pass everyone gets all happy that he did that, HELLO! He is an NFL quarterback he's suppose to be doing that on a regular basis every game. When Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady completes a deep bomb down the field were all like that's normal for them. Tebow throws a screen pass and everyone thinks he can throw the ball now. Get real. He's also very lucky that he is in arguably the worst division in football.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    He's been fading tebow every week. He's already buried
    And fading the Dolphins the last 6 weeks...

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    I'm one of the few NOT on the Tebow bandwagon. We all know he can't throw the ball and yes, yesterday he did pretty well throwing the ball against Minnesota (2-9 team, entire secondary out with injuries, no Adrian Peterson, rookie QB, and flat out not a good team this year, and let up 32 points). But, no one puts that into consideration. The funny thing is when Tebow completes a pass everyone gets all happy that he did that, HELLO! He is an NFL quarterback he's suppose to be doing that on a regular basis every game. When Aaron Rodgers or Tom Brady completes a deep bomb down the field were all like that's normal for them. Tebow throws a screen pass and everyone thinks he can throw the ball now. Get real. He's also very lucky that he is in arguably the worst division in football.
    I think he throws it fine. Alot of drops lead to less then stellar numbers. He occasionally sails one, but so does every QB. When he does throw, he doesnt turn the ball over, and that is huge.

k13

Packers win by 6 at Vikings
    Broncos win by 3 at Vikings

Aaron Rodgers QB rating 146
    Tim Tebow QB rating 149

Compare the talent of the two teams.....

Put Rodgers on the Browns, I want to see what he'll do...

SportsMushroom

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I think he throws it fine. Alot of drops lead to less then stellar numbers. He occasionally sails one, but so does every QB. When he does throw, he doesnt turn the ball over, and that is huge.

this

the games Ive seen him he seems pretty accurate to me, he had good numbers yesterday, 148 passer rating

would have been better if his receivers didnt drop the ball so much

and tebow bashers getting ahead of themselves, they hear sports 'analysts' saying tebow has a problem with his release, and immediately they assume he cant throw, its not what they mean, they mean his release motion makes the release slower, which realistically can be a problem but it is also managable with good protection, and also tebows ability to avoid defenders

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Packers win by 6 at Vikings
    Broncos win by 3 at Vikings

Aaron Rodgers QB rating 146
    Tim Tebow QB rating 149

Compare the talent of the two teams.....

Put Rodgers on the Browns, I want to see what he'll do...
    QB ratings
    Line movement

You're comparing the greatest football player to ever play with a flash in the pan dog and pony show...

Get back to work and quit embarrassing this forum...

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post

this

the games Ive seen him he seems pretty accurate to me, he had good numbers yesterday, 148 passer rating

would have been better if his receivers didnt drop the ball so much

and tebow bashers getting ahead of themselves, they hear sports 'analysts' saying tebow has a problem with his release, and immediately they assume he cant throw, its not what they mean, they mean his release motion makes the release slower, which realistically can be a problem but it is also managable with good protection, and also tebows ability to avoid defenders
    This is how Tebow haters get their logic.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

QB ratings
    Line movement

You're comparing the greatest football player to ever play with a flash in the pan dog and pony show...

Now Rodgers is the greatest football player ever?

Third time I've posted this on here... maybe this time it'll sink in. Read it and learn, grasshopper.
    http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...bow/index.html
    Points Awarded:

Mac4Lyfe gave shari91 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe

SportsPedagogy

QB ratings
    Line movement

He gave stats, you gave these ...

SportsMushroom

QB ratings
    Line movement

oh now I see how far your football knowledge goes

so rogers plays well for like half a season and suddenly he is the best ever

with that logic the broncos might be the best team ever, they are on a 5-0 run after all

k13

QB ratings
    Line movement

Aaron is a little more than a flash in the pan but you are right about Tebow being the greatest football player to ever play the game.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Third time I've posted this on here... maybe this time it'll sink in. Read it and learn, grasshopper.
    a QB being the greatest football player ever.

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

Same defense that gave up 489 yards ? Besides, it was 2-0 when the Broncos got the pick six ... they Vikes were on their own 9 yard line .... how do you justify that has "The game was about to get out of hand real fast" ? Your just making stuff up. Tebow throw a great pass that Thomas didnt hold on to or else they would have had the lead instead of the tie.
    Not "making up stuff," just bad memory. Yes it was 2-0 when they got the INT for TD, but without it, it's 15-0 going into the half. Which is a ugly position to be in, for a team that wins games 17-10, 16-13. That's how I justify it.

So what I said still stands. Denver's def scored the first TD. Do you understand without that TD they lose the game? On top of that, the defense made the interception that put them in the position to kick the winning field goal. In four games their defense has kept the other team to 15, 13, 13, and 10 points. Add those four games with this MIN win and you have 5 games where the Denver's D has won it for them.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Some of you ppl just dont know when to give credit, he is doing ******* awesome for a rookie NFL QB.
    What matters is that he creates no turnovers, you have no fukking clue.

pretty sure he is not a rookie

Urban wouldn't have skipped town on the Gators if Tebow was coming back last year.

zsr

Fold, Rodgers is a splash in the pan at this point. He's been elite for about one full season. It's hilarious you jumped on the Rodgers bandwagon and are insanely overreacting to his great play, but your telling other people not to do the same with tebow.

iifold
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post

Shari, are you coming after the King???

I don't know if this is your boyfriends article or what... but you are burying yourself and every other Tebow backer in this thread by putting up this link...

The link brags how he outplays every QB he has played... OK solid info...

Then it makes the mistake of listing the QB's

Moore
    Stafford
    Palmer
    Cassel
    Palko
    Sanchez
    Rivers (Ok, I wont laugh at him, but he has no line or secondary and a dipshit as a coach, and they missed 2 field goals)

Tebow's stats are good because he hasn't turned the ball over...

He hasn't turned the ball over because the coaches have protected him with a conservative game plan, they have been able to follow said game plan because they have been lucky enough to play the list of HOF quarterbacks listed above

This thread is gonna bury SBR's posters reputation for years to come...

Walker may delete it to save face...

Unreal...

zsr

Do you work for SBR fold? I cant believe a normal poster would be such a troll in the territory of JJ, LB, both who work for sbr, i know they wont admit LB does but its obvious, not to mention your online more than JJ himself, which is insane. And you've been trolling for about 3 years now, with your old account included. You jump from bandwagon to bandwagon, trying to impress everyone by starting 15 threads a day. This is unreal.

Walulu
    Walulu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3239

For anyone who has actually watched all of these Tebow games (I unfortunately have) the last thing I would characterize it as is fun to watch. Yesterday was maybe the first one you could call fun because it somewhat seemed like a normal football game. It wasn't like watching paint dry for 55 minutes and then the Lord coming down from the heavens, entering Tebow's body and taking his team to the promised land.

SportsPedagogy

Shari, are you coming after the King???

I don't know if this is your boyfriends article or what... but you are burying yourself and every other Tebow backer in this thread by putting up this link...

The link brags how he outplays every QB he has played... OK solid info...

Then it makes the mistake of listing the QB's

Moore
    Stafford
    Palmer
    Cassel
    Palko
    Sanchez
    Rivers (Ok, I wont laugh at him, but he has no line or secondary and a dipshit as a coach, and they missed 2 field goals)

Tebow's stats are good because he hasn't turned the ball over...

He hasn't turned the ball over because the coaches have protected him with a conservative game plan, they have been able to follow said game plan because they have been lucky enough to play the list of HOF quarterbacks listed above

This thread is gonna bury SBR's posters reputation for years to come...

Walker may delete it to save face...

Unreal...
    Complete fail. Tebow can only outplay the players he actually plays.
    Your BS theory about John Fox running a conservative gameplan for Tebow is why he has so few picks is nonsense. How does he have 10 passing Touchdowns and only 1 interception ? (Which i will add went through his WRs hands vs Detroit. ) If you can make that kind of game plan, then why doesnt Chicago do it ? I mean if it works for a man you claim to be the worst QB in the league, then why cant it work for a back up ?

Orton had 8 passing touchdowns and 7 interceptions. I imagine those 7 picks put the defense in an undesirable position on the field.

Maybe there is a connection between Tebow playing and the defense amazingly coming together ironically at the same time.

Your logical fallacy is that you want to compare Tebow to Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers right now. Thats stupid.
    Why dont you compare him to another young QB. Look at Ben Rothilsburgers first year as a starter, that Steelers team went 15-1 and had alot of games where they put up 20 or less points. They were carried by their defense .... last time i checked, that team turned out alright.

iifold
    Update your status

Complete fail. Tebow can only outplay the players he actually plays.
    Your BS theory about John Fox running a conservative gameplan for Tebow is why he has so few picks is nonsense. How does he have 10 passing Touchdowns and only 1 interception ? (Which i will add went through his WRs hands vs Detroit. ) If you can make that kind of game plan, then why doesnt Chicago do it ? I mean if it works for a man you claim to be the worst QB in the league, then why cant it work for a back up ?

Orton had 8 passing touchdowns and 7 interceptions. I imagine those 7 picks put the defense in an undesirable position on the field.

Maybe there is a connection between Tebow playing and the defense amazingly coming together ironically at the same time.

Your logical fallacy is that you want to compare Tebow to Tom Brady and Aaron Rodgers right now. Thats stupid.
    Why dont you compare him to another young QB. Look at Ben Rothilsburgers first year as a starter, that Steelers team went 15-1 and had alot of games where they put up 20 or less points. They were carried by their defense .... last time i checked, that team turned out alright.
    Hey tough guy...

The Bronco's are in first place, Raiders about to play Packers and Lions (2 losses)...

Why don't you put a couple grand on your butt buddy Tebow to win the Superbowl if he is soo fukkin good!!!

Quit trying to play both sides...

You fukkin clowns are a bigger joke than his throwing motion...

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Not "making up stuff," just bad memory. Yes it was 2-0 when they got the INT for TD, but without it, it's 15-0 going into the half. Which is a ugly position to be in, for a team that wins games 17-10, 16-13. That's how I justify it.

So what I said still stands. Denver's def scored the first TD. Do you understand without that TD they lose the game? On top of that, the defense made the interception that put them in the position to kick the winning field goal. In four games their defense has kept the other team to 15, 13, 13, and 10 points. Add those four games with this MIN win and you have 5 games where the Denver's D has won it for them.
    Yada Yada. If the the Broncos didn't responded back right away after every Minny score they would of lost. TEBOW with his great passing skills in the 2nd half continue to put pressure on Minny. Fox mistake was not allowing Tebow to exploit that MINNY secondary earlier or Denver rolls them. Regarding that pick 6, how would you know the broncos offense wouldn't score because MINNY would had been punting from their own endzone if that ball was batted down instead. And quit bringing up AP, Toby Gerhart ran for 137 that yards in that game.

SportsPedagogy

Tough guy ? hehe if you only knew.
    Im just a poster using logic. I live in Denver and have watched all of his games. I am not a Broncos fan, i do cheer for them because of Tebow.
    Please tell me how i am playing both sides. Please explain the things you say. Is that to much to ask ?

I do not think the Broncos will win the super bowl, but then again , neither will 30 other NFL teams.
    The Steelers did not win it all their first year with Ben as QB. All i am saying is that Defense teams dont need to score 30 points a game. The Ravens won a superbowl and their motto was "score 17 points and we will win."

Tebow can become a great QB, but right now, he just manages the games, the defense keeps it close, and Tebow makes big plays when he needs to. They are winning games.

k13

http://espn.go.com/espn/page2/story/...ion-detractors

Funny shit.

Divisional round

Tebow performance: The Broncos knock off the AFC's top seed on the road.

Haterus Tebowis comments: "No one remembers divisional-round wins. Win a Super Bowl, or history will forget you.

Haterus Tebowis population: 100,000

AFC Championship Game

Tebow performance: Tebow leads a second-half comeback as the Broncos advance to the Super Bowl.

Haterus Tebowis comments: "Good. This is what I wanted to happen all along. I want everyone in the country to see Tebow get humiliated by Aaron Rodgers. It's going to be awesome. I've never been so excited for a Super Bowl."

Haterus Tebowis population: 100

Super Bowl

Tebow performance: Tebow throws for 472 yards and six touchdowns to outduel Rodgers, and Denver wins the Super Bowl.

Haterus Tebowis comments: "Looks like we have a new worst quarterback to ever win a Super Bowl."

Haterus Tebowis population: Just one guy: Aaron Rodgers

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who gives a **** whether it is a white bible toting cornbread eating no throwing fuk or a cross eyed Chinaman. The Denver TEAM has played well of late largely on the strength of the following in order.

A very good defense lead by the pass rush of Dumervil and Von Miller and the cover skills of a veteran secondary.

A very good running game lead by Willis M and complimented very nicely by Tebow,

A funky hard to defense offense built around a guy who has limited ability and less than stellar mechanics in the passing game.

A fortunate combination of meeting teams when they are not playing well, no fukkin good or beat up beyond belief.

During Denver's first five or six games Bailey was not healthy and missed several games, Dumervil was injured and playing at less than 75%, Moreno and Willis were both injured. Got rid of some bad chemistry in Lloyd and moved in a positive direction.

The TEAM and that includes Tebow has gotten healthy, played together and beaten who they should beat. They are extremely well coached as well.

I do not dislike Tebow at all. For the fans and folks who need that type of hype to cling to he is a real nice story. If you like stories then he is your guy,

Me, I just handicap football. I could give a fuk less about the story. Bet three Denver games in the last 6 cashed on Detroit and a couple of weak totals in the Miami and San Diego games.

If Miller gets healthy continue to look for the unders in Denver games.

If Denver runs into a team that can stuff the run, look to bet against them. Tebow will not do well if he is lookingt at third and long all game.

Fuk all the hype and handicap each matchup as it comes.

dodger33
    Kershnasty
    dodger33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

1. Iifold go back and count how many times you used the "@" in your first post. (let me save you the time, it was 5) 3 of those were divisional opponents which means he swept the division on the road. I don't care how bad or good a team is, divisional road games are never a gimme. In fact you can almost bet they are going to be 3 of your toughest games all year.
    Potential playoff bound teams road records
    Jets 2-4, Ravens 3-3, Bengals 4-3, Titans 3-3, Cowboys 2-4, Giants 3-3, Bears 2-3, Saints 3-3, Falcons 3-3, and Tebows 5-0.
    2. You said he "made some good throws" in the Vikings game. Did we watch the same game? I will be the first to say Tebow has been VERY inaccurate so far this year. You cannot say that about this game though. He had only 1 or 2 missed targets, every other ball was thrown with precision and timeliness. He had 2 drops and the last throw of the game was perfectly defended but I think it was his best ball of the day.
    Before you started this rant you forgot to take into account one thing... He has been slowly progressing every game. He is becoming more accurate and his pocket presence is getting better with every snap. The difference between Tebow and the rest of the failed QB's in this league will be his desire. He WANTS to get better and will do anything to do so. I was doubtful that he could progress as a passer far enough to be effective in this league but if he can keep progressing like I have watched him do so the last few weeks he WILL become an elite QB. I could go into detail about why I think this but I am sure you wouldn't understand because obviously if you saw what I did in that game you wouldn't have opened your mouth.

billysink
    billysink's Avatar Become A Pro!

You have to agree that the guy is all effort. Anyone who bashes his will or effort to impove is just wrong.

He is not capable at this point of winning a game on his own a la Rodgers, Brees and Brady not will he get by without a run game or a defense a la the aforementioned.

For Denver it takes a total team success to win at this point. They got beat up pretty bad by a terrible Vikings offense without Miller.

They are in easy again this week. They need only 10 to win against the Bears.

First 123456 Last