The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    cowboys finish below the eagles yet again
    Either you're in the playoffs or not. We don't rank non-playoff teams guy. Bush league

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    ....then you simply don't know much about football.

Argument could easily be made (and probably won) that he is #2 behind Aaron Rodgers. I'll put Brady, Brees and Roethlisberger in this argument, but I think Romo has actually outplayed them at the position this year.

I know all about the interceptions earlier in the year. Horrible mistakes at the worst possible time. But even in those games he was spectacular to that point. Against Detroit.....he simply had the misfortune of 2 picks being returned for td's. If the defender had been tackled like they should have.....we're not even discussing it.

Guy is the sole reason the Boys are in 1st place in NFC East. Has had to do all this with a ragtag receiving corp due to injuries to Miles Austin and Bryant earlier in year.

Romo has arm strength to make every throw. Excellent at avoiding sacks. Does it all. When he's on....he's as good as there is right now.

No doubt in my mind he has the skills to win a Super Bowl. Won't be surprised if it happens this year.

Bash away, you fukks......
    lmao

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

He and the defense are woeful.

GamblerSpirit
    TheCentaur, Spankie gone fishing :(
    GamblerSpirit's Avatar Become A Pro!

This guy is a true Dallas Cowboys fan. Loud, dumb, and obnoxious...oh, and did I mention ignorant? That, too! Must be something in the water in the Texas area.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Guys hatin on Opie because he is big, beautiful and rich

In high school we called Opie "Big Pretty". Girls called him "Pretty Big"

He drives a car with more equity than 99% of posters net worth

He also gets a nice check from John every month, enough to pay for his pro status 100 times again

Opie is big time and you ain't, get over it

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Guys hatin on Opie because he is big, beautiful and rich In high school we called Opie "Big Pretty". Girls called him "Pretty Big" He drives a car with more equity than 99% of posters net worth He also gets a nice check from John every month, enough to pay for his pro status 100 times again Opie is big time and you ain't, get over it
    Wow, i bet youve taken him to the base as well...

OTL
    OTL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5277

Same old Romo. When the game is on the line and the ball is in his hands he tosses an INT.

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Breaking news,Opie1988 resorts to multiple ghosting accounts only to make himself look more hideous...........

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Guys hatin on Opie because he is big, beautiful and rich In high school we called Opie "Big Pretty". Girls called him "Pretty Big" He drives a car with more equity than 99% of posters net worth He also gets a nice check from John every month, enough to pay for his pro status 100 times again Opie is big time and you ain't, get over it
    Why dont you put his balls in your mouth while your at it?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Breaking news,Opie1988 resorts to multiple ghosting accounts only to make himself look more hideous...........
    Polly-

I thought we were giving each other a hard time over sports & gambling, pal?

Have I offended you personally in some way?

Seems like you're going a little far here....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

dlunc3
    dlunc3's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1076

anyone that puts romo in the same league as brees must have never watched football before

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by dlunc3 View Post
    anyone that puts romo in the same league as brees must have never watched football before
    Romo a MUCH better golfer than Brees.

Not even going to debate this......

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

jsmithj88
    jsmithj88's Avatar Become A Pro!

Romo a MUCH better golfer than Brees. Not even going to debate this......
    thats true, i mean romo has a lot more time in the off season to practice his golf skills
    brees is out there winning playoff games and winning the superbowl

Rookie-Capper
    Rookie-Capper's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3446

I agree romo is top 3 on the cowboys roster

DOMINATER
    DOMINATER's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1180

he belongs in the arena , only thing he should be throwing the peanuts walking up and down the aisles

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

tony romo=nelson cruz

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Opie, Where do you rank Mr Timmy Tebow?

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Opie take the over tonight in the bama/lsu game and you can thank me tomorrow bud like you should have after i gave you that under in the week 17 giant/cowboys game. Get it now and your welcome again in advance.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Opie take the over tonight in the bama/lsu game and you can thank me tomorrow bud like you should have after i gave you that under in the week 17 giant/cowboys game. Get it now and your welcome again in advance.
    I thought I did thank you for that? If not, please accept my gratitude now, pal.

Sounds good for tonite. Let's get it....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PAULYPOKER

I thought I did thank you for that? If not, please accept my gratitude now, pal. Sounds good for tonite. Let's get it....
    Take Bama -2.5 also.............

MC PICKS
    Update your status

I thought I did thank you for that? If not, please accept my gratitude now, pal. Sounds good for tonite. Let's get it....
    Nah you never did but late is better then never so i appreciate it, i got a real good one for you this weekend too so stay tuned.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Take Bama -2.5 also.............
    I gave you a winner Opie,but I can't force you to play it...................

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post
    If Romo was truly a top 3 QB in the NFL, he would have dropped that pass in there on 3rd and 5 with just over two minutes left. Austin was wide open and Dallas should have won the game.

Instead, in typical Romo fashion, he launches the ball 30 yards down the field, overthrowing the receiver, and Dallas is forced to punt.

Then Eli showed Homo how to close out a game.
    Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan707 View Post

The idiocy of some of these morons is unreal. The whole point is all the top 3 QB's in the league find a way to drop that pass in there.

Romo finds a way to fuk things up.
    Trailing 20-13 Early in the 4th Q ... 3rd and 5 on the New York 39 ... Wide open Finley ... What does Rodgers do ??
    3rd and 5 at NYG 39 (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete short middle to J.Finley.

They go for it on 4th down ...
    (Shotgun) A.Rodgers sacked at NYG 45 for -6 yards (M.Boley).

Gives the Giants a short field and they kick a FG for a 10 pt lead ...

Now .. I know Miles Austin lost Romo's pass in the lights ....
    But... What happened to Rodgers ? I thought this was a throw that EVERY top QB ALWAYS hits and that is what separates Romo from everyone else...

What about Drew Brees ? He lost to a team that Romo beat with a punctured lung ?
    What about Big Ben ? He lost to Tebow .....

millflavor
    millflavor's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5255

romo couldn't even hold eli's jock

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by millflavor View Post
    romo couldn't even hold eli's jock
    Not when it is that far down your throat he can't.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Eli soon to have 2 SB wins

SportsPedagogy

Quote Originally Posted by p19101 View Post
    Eli soon to have 2 SB wins
    I think Eli is a very good QB. I dont think it takes a very good QB to win the superbowl. We could very well have a defensive superbowl featuring Alex Smith vs Joe Flacco ...

The Giants run to the Super Bowl is thanks to their defense. Eli is playing the same way he has played all year. Very Good.... the change is that the defense is playing much better ... thats why they went from inconstant to being a force.

p19101
    Giants!
    p19101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    I think Eli is a very good QB. I dont think it takes a very good QB to win the superbowl. We could very well have a defensive superbowl featuring Alex Smith vs Joe Flacco ...

The Giants run to the Super Bowl is thanks to their defense. Eli is playing the same way he has played all year. Very Good.... the change is that the defense is playing much better ... thats why they went from inconstant to being a force.
    You're right, Eli has been great all year. Giants are peaking because of being healthy. They were among the teams with the most injuries in the league and to key players at that. Those injuries hurt the D and the running game. Not the passing game as much as Eli can turn any1 into a decent receiver . What I love the most were ppl quoting regular season stats about how TERRIBLE the Giants is on D and on this and on that. I knew with their health improving they would be THE team to beat.

I saw the game for 49ers vs Saints and apart from the 2nd half of the 4th quarter I saw nothing from the 49ers that leads me to believe they will beat the Giants. But I do see 49ers as a worse match up for Giants than the Packers. All I know is I trust in Eli to do whatever it takes. I know he is THE best QB when the game really matters. Who cares about regular season, this is when it matters

MC PICKS
    Update your status

Trailing 20-13 Early in the 4th Q ... 3rd and 5 on the New York 39 ... Wide open Finley ... What does Rodgers do ?? 3rd and 5 at NYG 39 (Shotgun) A.Rodgers pass incomplete short middle to J.Finley. They go for it on 4th down ... (Shotgun) A.Rodgers sacked at NYG 45 for -6 yards (M.Boley). Gives the Giants a short field and they kick a FG for a 10 pt lead ... Now .. I know Miles Austin lost Romo's pass in the lights .... But... What happened to Rodgers ? I thought this was a throw that EVERY top QB ALWAYS hits and that is what separates Romo from everyone else... What about Drew Brees ? He lost to a team that Romo beat with a punctured lung ? What about Big Ben ? He lost to Tebow .....
    The difference between rodgers, brees and big ben is that those three have led their teams to championships and have proved they are clutch, romo hasnt.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10335

Yeah...Solely a defensive run

SportsPedagogy

The difference between rodgers, brees and big ben is that those three have led their teams to championships and have proved they are clutch, romo hasnt.
    So has long as your team wins a superbowl at some point you are allowed to "Choke" during other playoff apperances ?

MC PICKS
    Update your status

So has long as your team wins a superbowl at some point you are allowed to "Choke" during other playoff apperances ?
    Not saying that, im just saying those other 3 got the job done in one, and in bens case two, of their paast seasons is all. No one will classify a guy as a choker when hes led his team to a championship in the past is all im saying.

SportsPedagogy

Not saying that, im just saying those other 3 got the job done in one, and in bens case two, of their paast seasons is all. No one will classify a guy as a choker when hes led his team to a championship in the past is all im saying.
    But you do agree that Rodgers has been to the playoffs and choked twice ?

MC PICKS
    Update your status

But you do agree that Rodgers has been to the playoffs and choked twice ?
    Im sorry i even posted in this thread again, its clear you just like romo too much and will look for any reason to justify his failures. I wasnt even shitting on the guy i was just pointing out that you cant compare romo to the other 3 you mentioned when they have won titles and he hasnt.

SportsPedagogy

Nope, I simply find it funny that Romo gets bashed for the shortcomings of his team while others get a pass... You do hate Romo, I could post many of your Anti-Romo comments if you would like. It is funny that you say Big Ben lead his team to a super bowl when he had the worst QB rating of a super bowl wining QB ... Ever

First ... 161718192021 Last