darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

has highest 4th quarter QB rating in history of the NFL

still has most game winning drives of any QB since 2011

hard to be a great QB when you usually have no run game and your defense gives up 34 points a game

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by vividjohn45 View Post
    Id say dont throw 2 ints in last 5 minutes. Keep standing behind ur man romo. Cuz i know u like that spot. After you personaaly addreses me to give you jjs sbr pro funding to you. After you got my ********** data you addressed the forum if anyone wanted to go to vegas on my card. Go fukk romo. Jerry. And the waterboy loserfuk Thought u were smart idiot. Vegas and me go hand in hand. Go oit tjere on my ** stoogefukk we will see what happens to you
    Vivid.....you are without a doubt the weirdest fukk on this entire forum.

Chill out, pal.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ThaTopMoron
    Body-Bags
    ThaTopMoron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6892

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    A night out for Ben...

A night out for Romo...

Super Bowl rings can't buy class...

or a wife that looks like this...

I'll take 5 more years with Romo and no rings over Big Douche any day...
    girl isn't that hot... especially if you like a pretty face

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    ....then you simply don't know much about football.

Argument could easily be made (and probably won) that he is #2 behind Aaron Rodgers. I'll put Brady, Brees and Roethlisberger in this argument, but I think Romo has actually outplayed them at the position this year.

I know all about the interceptions earlier in the year. Horrible mistakes at the worst possible time. But even in those games he was spectacular to that point. Against Detroit.....he simply had the misfortune of 2 picks being returned for td's. If the defender had been tackled like they should have.....we're not even discussing it.

Guy is the sole reason the Boys are in 1st place in NFC East. Has had to do all this with a ragtag receiving corp due to injuries to Miles Austin and Bryant earlier in year.

Romo has arm strength to make every throw. Excellent at avoiding sacks. Does it all. When he's on....he's as good as there is right now.

No doubt in my mind he has the skills to win a Super Bowl. Won't be surprised if it happens this year.

Bash away, you fukks......
    Ouch....foot in the mouth

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

If only Troy Aikman were young again.

Jerry is and has been fully invested in a guy who will never even win them an NFC title.

It must be excrutiating being a Cowboys fan.

Not even talking smack with that last post, since Emmitt left the team has been a laughing stock and will continue to be.

People can only call Dez Bryant "a super competitive guy" before you have to realize he is just another overly emotional, ghetto piece of shit. That "super competitive guy" walked out on his team today.

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/stor...e-early-121513

The person who feels the worst about each and every Cowboys loss in Dez's mom. She better hide the snapback hats tonight.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Argument could easily be made (and probably won) that he is #2 behind Aaron Rodgers. I'll put Brady, Brees and Roethlisberger in this argument, but I think Romo has actually outplayed them at the position this year.

I know all about the interceptions earlier in the year. Horrible mistakes at the worst possible time. But even in those games he was spectacular to that point. Against Detroit.....he simply had the misfortune of 2 picks being returned for td's. If the defender had been tackled like they should have.....we're not even discussing it.

Guy is the sole reason the Boys are in 1st place in NFC East. Has had to do all this with a ragtag receiving corp due to injuries to Miles Austin and Bryant earlier in year.

Romo has arm strength to make every throw. Excellent at avoiding sacks. Does it all. When he's on....he's as good as there is right now.

No doubt in my mind he has the skills to win a Super Bowl. Won't be surprised if it happens this year.

Seneca wallace>Romo

you our sir must be Dumb

slacker00
    slacker00's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15653

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    If only Troy Aikman were young again.

Jerry is and has been fully invested in a guy who will never even win them an NFC title.

It must be excrutiating being a Cowboys fan.

Not even talking smack with that last post, since Emmitt left the team has been a laughing stock and will continue to be.

People can only call Dez Bryant "a super competitive guy" before you have to realize he is just another overly emotional, ghetto piece of shit. That "super competitive guy" walked out on his team today.

http://msn.foxsports.com/buzzer/stor...e-early-121513

The person who feels the worst about each and every Cowboys loss in Dez's mom. She better hide the snapback hats tonight.
    Romo could've won 4 rings with Aikman's teams. Dez is probably more talented than Irvin. It take a team to win rings.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by slacker00 View Post
    Romo could've won 4 rings with Aikman's teams. Dez is probably more talented than Irvin. It take a team to win rings.
    But Romo doesn't have Aikman's teams.

Bryant may be more talented than Irwin, but he is a mental midget.

Romo will never win a Super Bowl and will never sniff the Hall of Fame.

Regular season wins mean almost nothing. The only game that really matters in the NFL is the last one in the post-season.

But, still business as fukking usual in Dallas. Garrett will keep his job, Romo will keep slinging it, and the Cowboys won't reach NFC Championship games.

If Cowboys fans are ok with mediocrity then that is fine. Everyone else will just keep laughing and Cowboys fans will keep paying huge prices to see what they still try to convince people is "America's team".

Until Cowboys fans march on that stadium and demand some change, Jerry Jones will keep pushing you further and further into mediocrity.

nocturnal012
    nocturnal012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12022

Never was top 3 NFL QB. Maybe he can be top 3 in golf though

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

He's about 3rd from last as a sports broadcaster.

mngambler
    mngambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3057

I think I almost remember this retarded thread...where is dopy opie lately?

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

I oughta bend you over and spank you like your daddy used to

what a dumb ass thread

First ... 18192021