FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Wait, I think we're missing the main point, is pepper spray officially a vegetable now or not?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Great post. These people need to do something with their time. What losers all these people are. Occupy this occupy that, **** em all!

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    They should have obeyed lawful orders to abandon their site.....then it wouldn't have happened. End of story.

They are given extra time to stay in these areas...then when asked to leave after deadline happens....they sit and lock arms in defiance. What did they think was going to happen next?

Nice job by the cops here.

And if you look it's a riot canister not the more potent single OC can....so doubt it even had much effect. SHould have just tazed the fukks.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

I think that even if Ron Paul did get elected, he would be put in his place real quick.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

The fact that nobody really knows who Gary Johnson is confirms for me how rigged the system is.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

guys get in there that shit is about to turn into a riot

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

my hometown!

Why don't they protest where they should? why are they protesting where they block traffic? traffic that has nothing to do with their protest.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Wait, I think we're missing the main point, is pepper spray officially a vegetable now or not?
    dont forget the tasers are now uses instead of talking to someone.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Great post. These people need to do something with their time. What losers all these people are. Occupy this occupy that, **** em all!
    There are no jobs, and they are educated. what do u expect them to do?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8522

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    The fact that nobody really knows who Gary Johnson is confirms for me how rigged the system is.
    no kidding, what the heck happened to him?

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    my hometown! Why don't they protest where they should? why are they protesting where they block traffic? traffic that has nothing to do with their protest.
    because protesting is essentially about civil disobedience.

20Four7
    Timmy T = Failure
    20Four7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4120

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    I dont know what is more PATHETIC. The psycho pigs crushing peoples heads because their penises are small, or the POS on here cheering them on.
    I know which is more pathetic, however it is a lot closer than it seems.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    my hometown!

Why don't they protest where they should? why are they protesting where they block traffic? traffic that has nothing to do with their protest.

It's their way of recruiting....block the people trying to get TO work with signs that say "we want jobs"...then others are late for work....and get fired for it....so they have to join these other losers out there saying "we want jobs"......ironic isn't it.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

It's their way of recruiting....block the people trying to get TO work with signs that say "we want jobs"...then others are late for work....and get fired for it....so they have to join these other losers out there saying "we want jobs"......ironic isn't it.
    You are whats wrong with america bro. No compassion for what others are going through.

you are that P.O.S. neighbor you goes up to a guys whos house is on fire and says, "oh man that is too bad, let me know if I can do anything." Then the fire truck pulls up, and you say "my tax dollars better not be paying for that."

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Did the owners pay their mortgage and are being falsely removed??

Otherwise....hope they all get arrested.....then when they apply for a job have to write down they have a criminal record, thereby being denied the position...then they will cry it's the companies fault.

This is the reason these dumbasses have nothing in life as it is. Poor choices of what to do with their time.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by 20Four7 View Post
    I know which is more pathetic, however it is a lot closer than it seems.
    Exactly, Anyone can see herd mentality happening here. Deep down they are scared, hence y they so willingly comply, even if they know its for the wrong reasons...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Did the owners pay their mortgage and are being falsely removed??

Otherwise....hope they all get arrested.....then when they apply for a job have to write down they have a criminal record, thereby being denied the position...then they will cry it's the companies fault.

This is the reason these dumbasses have nothing in life as it is. Poor choices of what to do with their time.
    Let me guess, your an older poster. With that mentality you have to be...Either that or a southerner...

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    You are whats wrong with america bro. No compassion for what others are going through.

you are that P.O.S. neighbor you goes up to a guys whos house is on fire and says, "oh man that is too bad, let me know if I can do anything." Then the fire truck pulls up, and you say "my tax dollars better not be paying for that."

Nope I'm the guy who does have compassion for those who lose jobs due to normal business cycles and hope they get another one without having to move for another job.

I'm also the guy who has no compassion for you if you fukk around with basic classes in high school....never get out of community college....and then when you are 25 and unemployed go out and cry it's Goldman Sachs' fault about a mortgage or investment deal which you never owned yourself...and are pissed off that you can't get a salaried job due to your own poor career planning....I also have no sympathy for a liberal arts student who gets a philosophy degree and ran up $12k in CC debt buying Natty Light and video games on those high interest student offers from Capital One for 4 years...and now is amazed that the guy who majored in transportation or statistics has a decent entry level job to start a career path and he is being rejected at all the bigger companies....hmmmm...wonder why.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Let me guess, your an older poster. With that mentality you have to be...Either that or a southerner...
    Both actually.....but not sure how that matters. I've got no record other than a few speeding tickets....worked my way through college....lived in an apartment for 2 years after I got married to save up to put $$ down on a house instead of blowing salary on stupid shitt....and only have one kid which we waited another 3 years in order to make sure we put enough back for her future as well.....guess that makes me an asshole huh

Guess I should have blown every cent I made out of college on clothes and Jordans....took out CC after CC and only paid the minimum....grabbed one of those liar loans for a house 10x my income....and once the creditors started calling.....bitched at them for being greedy bastards and evil people.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

He doesnt have a clue.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Nope I'm the guy who does have compassion for those who lose jobs due to normal business cycles and hope they get another one without having to move for another job. I'm also the guy who has no compassion for you if you fukk around with basic classes in high school....never get out of community college....and then when you are 25 and unemployed go out and cry it's Goldman Sachs' fault about a mortgage or investment deal which you never owned yourself...and are pissed off that you can't get a salaried job due to your own poor career planning....I also have no sympathy for a liberal arts student who gets a philosophy degree and ran up $12k in CC debt buying Natty Light and video games on those high interest student offers from Capital One for 4 years...and now is amazed that the guy who majored in transportation or statistics has a decent entry level job to start a career path and he is being rejected at all the bigger companies....hmmmm...wonder why.
    Maybe they are mad because your generation ruined the planet for everyone.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Both actually.....but not sure how that matters. I've got no record other than a few speeding tickets....worked my way through college....lived in an apartment for 2 years after I got married to save up to put $$ down on a house instead of blowing salary on stupid shitt....and only have one kid which we waited another 3 years in order to make sure we put enough back for her future as well.....guess that makes me an asshole huh Guess I should have blown every cent I made out of college on clothes and Jordans....took out CC after CC and only paid the minimum....grabbed one of those liar loans for a house 10x my income....and once the creditors started calling.....bitched at them for being greedy bastards and evil people.
    The usual holier than tho attitude. It's the whole, look at me, ive had a meanless exsistance, why dont you do what i did, routine.

The system is great if you are willing to be raped, like you have been itchypickle. Some people are just not willing to bend over and take it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Or let me guess..you think it was ok for someone making $35k a year to enter a legal contract on a house appraised at the time for $450k and also took out a home equity loan to finance a trip to Cancun because 'it was offered' to them....forget the fact that the math is insurmountable to pay them off......PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY pal....it's not that hard.

I'll caveat that with the statement that I feel bad for the 12% of foreclosures that went through on people who otherwise paid them on time......but the others....they took the bait and it's on them.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Or let me guess..you think it was ok for someone making $35k a year to enter a legal contract on a house appraised at the time for $450k and also took out a home equity loan to finance a trip to Cancun because 'it was offered' to them....forget the fact that the math is insurmountable to pay them off......PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY pal....it's not that hard. I'll caveat that with the statement that I feel bad for the 12% of foreclosures that went through on people who otherwise paid them on time......but the others....they took the bait and it's on them.
    What if those people suddenly lost their jobs.
    What if they job some health condition that they are covered for?
    Maybe they got laid off because thier job got shipped over seas so that people like u can make an extra 2K a year?

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Itchypickle, i would like to see what you think of the venus project.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

The usual holier than tho attitude. It's the whole, look at me, ive had a meanless exsistance, why dont you do what i did, routine.

The system is great if you are willing to be raped, like you have been itchypickle. Some people are just not willing to bend over and take it.
    How was I raped? I just knew that I wasn't entitled to a $50,000,000 entry level salary out of school. This is the problem with the Occupy aged people...they sit back and say "if I can't make LeBron money or Wall St CEO pay...then I'm gonna rip shit up until they give it to me". It's all about progression.....you start low and you work through the higher pay scale.....thats why it's called 'entry level'.

You're in the mindset that this is the only bad economy we've ever had....read your history pal. And while 15-20% is a lot of people....still means 80%+ HAVE jobs....and guess what.....those people did the right thing to prepare for the competition....so don't say it's all rigged. You can't find a sinlge city in America that doesn't have SOME work whether it's retail or service.....the fact that the lazy entitled types don't wanna work 80 hours a week at Chili's for $100 a night and then stock shelves at Wal Mart for another $40 a day is not my fault. I've done shitty jobs in the past too....they aren't long term but when you're 17-23 and have no other bills.....thats what you gotta do sometimes.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

You are whats wrong with america bro. No compassion for what others are going through. you are that P.O.S. neighbor you goes up to a guys whos house is on fire and says, "oh man that is too bad, let me know if I can do anything." Then the fire truck pulls up, and you say "my tax dollars better not be paying for that."

idiot

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

How was I raped? I just knew that I wasn't entitled to a $50,000,000 entry level salary out of school. This is the problem with the Occupy aged people...they sit back and say "if I can't make LeBron money or Wall St CEO pay...then I'm gonna rip shit up until they give it to me". It's all about progression.....you start low and you work through the higher pay scale.....thats why it's called 'entry level'. You're in the mindset that this is the only bad economy we've ever had....read your history pal. And while 15-20% is a lot of people....still means 80%+ HAVE jobs....and guess what.....those people did the right thing to prepare for the competition....so don't say it's all rigged. You can't find a sinlge city in America that doesn't have SOME work whether it's retail or service.....the fact that the lazy entitled types don't wanna work 80 hours a week at Chili's for $100 a night and then stock shelves at Wal Mart for another $40 a day is not my fault. I've done shitty jobs in the past too....they aren't long term but when you're 17-23 and have no other bills.....thats what you gotta do sometimes.

You think that these people that are protesting feel entitled? You are way off base.
    And if some did feel that way, it's because society conditioned them to feel that way.
    This system is broken, its about keeping people down.
    You should want better for future generations then running on the same hamster wheel that you did.
    You need to open your mind bro.

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post

Now based on these reasons, why would anyone in a sane state of mind ever want to become American???
    What country are you from, again?

Tell us ... we promise not to laugh ... seriously.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

What if those people suddenly lost their jobs.
    What if they job some health condition that they are covered for?
    Maybe they got laid off because thier job got shipped over seas so that people like u can make an extra 2K a year?

Like I said, I feel for those people but in their case they know it's only temporary.....not a lifetime....they change careers. We've never been at full employment in America....I'm not railing on a guy who loses a job due to market conditions or demand of product etc.....I'm talking about the people who are irresponsible in planning etc. Much of it is due to a great marketing campaign...sure we agree there "you gotta have THIS product because it's endorsed by Kim Kardashian" or "only losers drive Toyota's....winners drive Bentley's" etc. I'm just a saver more than a spender....have that debate with friends all the time.

Is that link the Venus issue? I'll watch it after the games tonight where I can actually listen to it and get back to you on it.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by nosniboR11 View Post
    idiot
    He just admitted that he has no compassion for people.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Like I said, I feel for those people but in their case they know it's only temporary.....not a lifetime....they change careers. We've never been at full employment in America....I'm not railing on a guy who loses a job due to market conditions or demand of product etc.....I'm talking about the people who are irresponsible in planning etc. Much of it is due to a great marketing campaign...sure we agree there "you gotta have THIS product because it's endorsed by Kim Kardashian" or "only losers drive Toyota's....winners drive Bentley's" etc. I'm just a saver more than a spender....have that debate with friends all the time. Is that link the Venus issue? I'll watch it after the games tonight where I can actually listen to it and get back to you on it.
    yep, watch it. id be interested to see what u think.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

You think that these people that are protesting feel entitled? You are way off base.
    And if some did feel that way, it's because society conditioned them to feel that way.
    This system is broken, its about keeping people down.
    You should want better for future generations then running on the same hamster wheel that you did.
    You need to open your mind bro.
    I've been to a few of these actions to get a closer look...and yes most are entitled and some are just there for the fact of being there....not really for a systematic change.

SO what system would you propose replacing it all with? There aren't many options outside of the big 2 and we all know that one hasn't worked...ever. Other than living on an island with less than 300 people....we have the best system we can have....you earn what you get and while we have a safety net in place....it's just that...a net..not a hammock..it's not meant to be a living scale for a lifetime.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

because protesting is essentially about civil disobedience.
    So they are purposely breaking laws, which will end in punishment of some kind, and then everyone will hate the law enforcers; what has that proven? The punishment for their actions is just for that law broken. But just because they are punished for that action doesn't have anything to do with their movement or changes they desire. Which is why movements like these burst in to flame but then die out with time. If their decisions on WHERE to protest (not just some random pathway at UCD) and what to protest were directed towards the change they wanted, then more people would understand and the chance of change would be greater.
    If a group of ppl wanted their team to not sign Barry Zito for 20 million a year for 7 years, they should be in front of the stadium and even the GMs house protesting; they shouldn't be protesting on some random lawn.

First 1234567 Last