robzilla
    An SBR Legend.
    robzilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 349

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Occupy is blaming the wrong people. Yes they are also to blame but government is the real problem. Who bailed out all these banks? Who forced them to make bad loans to unqualified home buyers? Who them allowed them to pay millions in bonuses and still are doing it? I don't get all this wasted effort and this ridiculous occupy BS. What did it prove? Nothing but millions of tax payer dollars down the drain.
    The banks lobbyists fund the politicians. The government is a puppet of the banks and every other big business that has deep pockets. Polititians dont work for the people, they work for money, and that's the bottom line...

cuz stone cold said so!

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    It's COUNTRY'S, not COUNTRIES, something tells me you don't have a high school diploma.

Anyways, beyond that, your post is simply the non-coherent, simplistic opinion of an American fool who for some reason thinks that he still lives in the greatest country in the world.

I would never, in 1,000,000 years want to live in the US. Why would anyone want to? You have violent knee grows toting guns all over the place, you have ghettos, you have 1 fast food joint for every 20 Uhmurkans, you have no culture, no class, you're stupid/ignorant, you're country is becoming economically/politically/socially poorer by the minute and when you travel abroad, people hate you.

Now based on these reasons, why would anyone in a sane state of mind ever want to become American???
    It's "your", not "you're", you dumb piece of shit. If you are going to call someone out for using "countries" instead of "country's" and say they probably don't have a high school diploma, it would help if you used the proper terms in your own post.

Bitch.
    Points Awarded:

hardball gave rsnnh12 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8463

Quote Originally Posted by robzilla View Post
    The banks lobbyists fund the politicians. The government is a puppet of the banks and every other big business that has deep pockets. Polititians dont work for the people, they work for money, and that's the bottom line...

cuz stone cold said so!
    I actually quite agree with you. like you said .... fund the politicians ... government is a puppet ... Polititians dont work for the people.

Who elects them? The people do right? government does work for the people. This is "Change?" no, its more or the same and much worse in fact. US needs a president that does what's right for once rather that adhere to special interests, unions and lobbyists.

Imagine the OWS joined with the TEA party. Then government might tend to listen.

The government let's them move off shore ... government invents tax loop holes for Corporations ... government bailed out failed banks and freddie and fannie, government spend wasted 800 billion stimulus ... government cash for cluckers ...

Its not even close

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

you're nuts man! last year when concerned senior citizens and others spoke up in town hall meetings, the main stream media were all over the story like it was some horrible event. It was the far left's wet dream but it never escalated to anything more than heated debates. Even though the media tried to paint them as tea party racists among other names. Now, the main stream media is doing it again. They are reporting Occupy like there was only one side to the story, while its left up to bloggers and FOX News to report the whole story. The truth. The facts are there for anyone with an open mind to see. Spin it all you want but the Tea Party protested by the millions all over the USA, they were organized, peaceful and made a difference on November 2/10. They are the complete opposite of OWS.
    The truth according to a self interested non greater good corporation who care about making $$$, even if it is done through illegal means. Fox and anything the Murdoch empire owns has zero credibility...If u cant see that then ur as indoctrinated as the next non independent thinker who has to have their hand held whilst being told what to believe...

Occupy is blaming the wrong people. Yes they are also to blame but government is the real problem. Who bailed out all these banks? Who forced them to make bad loans to unqualified home buyers? Who them allowed them to pay millions in bonuses and still are doing it? I don't get all this wasted effort and this ridiculous occupy BS. What did it prove? Nothing but millions of tax payer dollars down the drain.
    WTF??? If it wasnt for the banks and big corps fukking up to begin with then government intervention wouldnt have had been required.

But no, the self interested fukks had to go and hold their society to ransom by basically demanding government bailouts. But the way you tell it makes it sound like the government was happy to hand over those billions...As i said, fox news indoctrinated you are, but its not too late for help...

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

I actually quite agree with you. like you said .... fund the politicians ... government is a puppet ... Polititians dont work for the people.

Who elects them? The people do right? Imagine the OWS joined with the TEA party. Then government might tend to listen.

The government let's them move off shore ... government invents tax loop holes for Corporations ... government bailed out failed banks and freddie and fannie, government spend wasted 800 billion stimulus ... government cash for cluckers ...

Its not even close
    Who the F are you supposed to elect. You have canidate A and canidate B funded by the same companies.

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Who the F are you supposed to elect. You have canidate A and canidate B funded by the same companies.
    need the brain washed zombies to wake up and elect ron paul

FourLengthsClear
    King of the Idiots
    FourLengthsClear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 508

When the people become disillusioned with the political system and not just a political party, you get what you see on these pages. A mixture of apathetic acceptance and disgust/outrage.

Dwight Schrute is, in fact, quite right. The OWS folks and the Tea Party might have different perspectives on things but they are really two sides of the same coin.

America's current economic direction (the whole of the Western world's for that matter) can't be sustained and needs to be changed on a scale that no political party could hope to achieve.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by forsberg21 View Post
    It's COUNTRY'S, not COUNTRIES, something tells me you don't have a high school diploma.
    I would never, in 1,000,000 years want to live in the US. Why would anyone want to? You have violent knee grows toting guns all over the place, you have ghettos, you have 1 fast food joint for every 20 Uhmurkans, you have no culture, no class, you're stupid/ignorant, you're country is becoming
    Now based on these reasons, why would anyone in a sane state of mind ever want to become American???
    You're country is becoming???

McBa1n
    Update your status
    McBa1n's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 523

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    so in other words you want the police to give them every opportunity to leave...then after exhausting this use the most painless way to do it by force.....but then you want citizens to kill the police? And then when the police fire back on those people....guess it's the cops' fault too huh?

Here's a novel idea....obey the law and nothing happens to anyone. It's not a police state...it's called a peaceful society.....we can't have homeless bums and career anarchists doing what they want when it infringes on others i,e, shitting where they want and living in public parks for months so that tax payers who pay to upkeep the park can't enjoy it with their family or go and relax and read a book without being heckled or raped for being 'a greedy capitalist with a job instead of a migrant gypsy who shuns personal hygiene'
    Get your head outta your rectum, sir.
    Who are they obstructing by sitting down? You know you can always walk around them.
    Also, they didn't do that until the police had threatened them.
    Also, if you watch the vids of that episode, the group of protesters shamed the police away peacefully and without violence/incident.

Explain to me who those police were protecting, exactly?
    They weren't protecting constitutionally protected right to peacefully assemble/protest. They were just going out to obstruct that peace. Sorry, but law enforcement has got these protests wrong.

Also, some statistics from business analyst Harrison Schultz and professor Hector R. Cordero-Guzman from the Baruch College School of Public Affairs:

Some of the results are to be expected. For example about 64% of respondents are younger than 34. But others back up the assertion made in the title of the report “Main Stream Support for a Mainstream Movement: The 99% Movement Comes From and Looks Like the 99%.”
    Among the findings:
    They aren’t all kids. Xers, Boomers, and older are also in on it: One-third of respondents is older than 35, and one-fifth is 45 or older.
    It’s not all students and the educated elite. About 8% have, at best, a high school degree. And just about a quarter (26.7%) are enrolled in school. Only about 10% are full-time students.
    “Get a job!” wouldn’t apply to most of them. Half of the respondents are already employed full-time, and an additional 20% work part-time. Just 13.1% are unemployed--not a whole lot more than the national average.
    “Tax the rich!” could hit close to home. About 15% earn between $50,000 and $80,000 annually (pretty good anywhere except in Manhattan). Thirteen percent earn over $75,000 annually, and nearly 2% bring in more than $150,000.
    It may be a party, but not that kind. The movement is often identified as a liberal, even Democrat-dominated cause. But just 27.3% of respondents call themselves Democrats (and 2.4% are Republican). And the rest, 70% call themselves independents.
    Not everyone tweets. The microblogging site played a big role in getting the movement started. But that’s not how most people keep up with it. Twenty-nine percent of respondents are regular Twitter users. But 66% are Facebook regulars. The biggest online community, however, is YouTube, with about 74% being regular users.
    Suck it down, asshole, and go have a toss at your latest issue of "hot cops". F corporate oppression. The police are a joke in these instances. A bunch of nits that are trying to be big men. If people wanted to fight the police, they'd fight them, not resist them. Sheesh, you're a knucklehead, sir.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Trident
    Update your status
    Trident's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2791

Quote Originally Posted by numismatist View Post
    Man, I fukkin PROMISED myself I wouldn't talk politics on here.
    We all hope you keep your word.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

I guess that's what freedom feels like.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by McBa1n View Post
    Get your head outta your rectum, sir.
    Who are they obstructing by sitting down? You know you can always walk around them.
    Also, if you watch the vids of that episode, the group of protesters shamed the police away peacefully and without violence/incident.

They weren't protecting constitutionally protected right to peacefully assemble/protest. They were just going out to obstruct that peace. Sorry, but law enforcement has got these protests wrong.

Also, some statistics from business analyst Harrison Schultz and professor Hector R. Cordero-Guzman from the Baruch College School of Public Affairs:

Suck it down, asshole, and go have a toss at your latest issue of "hot cops". F corporate oppression. The police are a joke in these instances. A bunch of nits that are trying to be big men. If people wanted to fight the police, they'd fight them, not resist them. Sheesh, you're a knucklehead, sir.
    And I'm sure they were all honest when asked those questions

I wonder what jobs they have, that will let 86% of these protesters who are "employed" take 10+ weeks off for a protest... that's the type of job I could use! Seriously, let me know, I'll apply tomorrow.

"Hey, boss, can I can the next 3 months off, maybe longer? The new Call of Duty just came out, I'd really like to play it, but I also want my job when I'm done. Oh, that's not a problem? AWESOME. You're the best"

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    The truth according to a self interested non greater good corporation who care about making $$$, even if it is done through illegal means. Fox and anything the Murdoch empire owns has zero credibility...If u cant see that then ur as indoctrinated as the next non independent thinker who has to have their hand held whilst being told what to believe...

WTF??? If it wasnt for the banks and big corps fukking up to begin with then government intervention wouldnt have had been required.

But no, the self interested fukks had to go and hold their society to ransom by basically demanding government bailouts. But the way you tell it makes it sound like the government was happy to hand over those billions...As i said, fox news indoctrinated you are, but its not too late for help...
    You need to get over the Fox news name calling. I never even commented on Fox or Murdoch and what they did in England. If its true then shame on them. Just because a few reporters broke the law doesn't mean every people working for the company, in any country, are all evil does it? Just like because Sandusky likes little boys, doesn't make all assistant coaches in the US pedophiles does it? It doesn't even mean any other coach on the team is a pedophile.

Who runs freddie and fannie? who lowered the financial qualifications on people who wanted to buy homes? who told the banks these are solid loans? Who basically told the banks to accept the mortgages of we wont send you more business? Yes, banks are to blame but who created the environment for the mortgage meltdown?

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1973

Americans are fine with occupying a public space as long as you are in Cairo or Damascus but peacefully protesting our police state won't be tolerated as maintaining our higly manicured park grass takes a higher priority...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robzilla

DwightShrute

maybe a ron paul or newt gingrich who aren't friggen scared to do what's right. Newt didnt take any shit as speaker and maybe finally Paul is due to get a shot.

numismatist
    Le roi est mort, vive le roi...
    numismatist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1369

Quote Originally Posted by Trident View Post
    We all hope you keep your word.
    How about you go fukk yourself sideways?

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Yes, banks are to blame but who created the environment for the mortgage meltdown?
    I believe ur referring the lobby groups the banks and major corps openly employ to put pressure on gov to pass laws that were in the banks best interests for the short to mid term only to tear at the social fabric as a whole...
    Its not like the government had to go to them and say 'hey, lets deregulate the current laws and take out the commonsense from them cos thats how things have always been done'....

Trident
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by crjohnson32 View Post
    This is what the world outside of America is seeing on the evening news.
    "O Canada"

Trident
    Update your status

How about you go fukk yourself sideways?
    Figures a blow hard like yourself can't keep his word.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    I believe ur referring the lobby groups the banks and major corps openly employ to put pressure on gov to pass laws that were in the banks best interests for the short to mid term only to tear at the social fabric as a whole...
    Its not like the government had to go to them and say 'hey, lets deregulate the current laws and take out the commonsense from them cos thats how things have always been done'....
    yes true. But ultimately the decision comes down to government.

Look, I see what you are saying and I agree with you. The problem with the system (not only in the US) is there are probably a lot of really good people that enter politics that can really make a difference but because of all the deals they must make along the way, if they achieved any level of power, they then are so corrupted by then, that they spend most of their time catering to who got them into power. It's sad.

numismatist

Figures a blow hard like yourself can't keep his word.
    Thats not politics, thats me telling you to go fukk yourself. Me telling you to go fukk yourself has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with you jumping in to the discussion and taking a shot at me. Its a douche manouver, and it makes me suspect you are indeed a massive, vinegar soaked douchebag who can righteously go fukk himself.
    So, in closing, go fukk yourself. Sideways.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by LVHerbie View Post
    Americans are fine with occupying a public space as long as you are in Cairo or Damascus but peacefully protesting our police state won't be tolerated as maintaining our higly manicured park grass takes a higher priority...

This is a great post! So many of these "America needs to have a presence in every country" jokers hate this occupy movement.

Trident
    Update your status

Thats not politics, thats me telling you to go fukk yourself. Me telling you to go fukk yourself has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with you jumping in to the discussion and taking a shot at me. Its a douche manouver, and it makes me suspect you are indeed a massive, vinegar soaked douchebag who can righteously go fukk himself. So, in closing, go fukk yourself. Sideways.
    Once again you failed to keep your promise to the forum.

DwightShrute

"O Canada"

Canadian rebels without a cause...They could be in the U.S. or Europe were there are real banking issues.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    need the brain washed zombies to wake up and elect ron paul
    People cant wake up because every time you turn on fox or (to a lesser extent) CNN, they are treating Ron Paul like he is a crazy old man. They did the exact same thing to Ross Perot.

numismatist

Once again you failed to keep your promise to the forum.
    Wrong, Lord Douchebag. I promised to stop talking about politics on the forum.
    I don't, however, remember promising to kindly ask all massive douches who float into discussions to drop their little mouse-brained three cent cheapshots (this would be you, friend) to go fukk themselves. Sideways.

Furthermore, Tri-douche, who made you the appointed spokesperson for the forum?
    Here I was thinking SBR_John ran this forum, not some intellectually challenged turd who feels it necessary to pipe up on a thread with a lousy, miserable little turd of a cheap shot.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

It boils down to the top few percent, maybe not 1%, but it is a damn small number. That group has the power, be it money, media, influence, the ability to introduce legislation, whatever.

If a guy like Ron Paul wins the election (which would be more surprising than Tebow winning the Super Bowl) this country will have taken a hell of a turn because the way politics work currently the guy theoretically should have no shot.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

[QUOTE=McBa1n;12421059]Get your head outta your rectum, sir.

Suck it down, asshole, and go have a toss at your latest issue of "hot cops". F corporate oppression. The police are a joke in these instances. A bunch of nits that are trying to be big men. If people wanted to fight the police, they'd fight them, not resist them. Sheesh, you're a knucklehead, sir.[/QUOTE

Harrison Schultz???? Business analyst? That guy was outed from day one of this...he worked FOR the banks he's now griping about...it was okay when HE was taking their money. Also, he's a self avowed anarchist.....so any 'analysis' by him is not objective. YouTube him, he was jumping in front of all the MSNBC cameras claiming to be a 'professional sociologist' and a 'trained economist' and they labeled him as such until people started asking 'how's this ONE dude keep getting all the attention....who is he?" and they found out he's and undergrad student in social science with no certs or licenses other than a semester or two of classes. You need to research more of who you listen to than their own research pal....just like when this initially started and I was saying they were a bunch of communist radicals....people labeled me a 'Fox junkie' and I saw that coming...so simply copy/pasted the links to the original organizer's website of Occupy where it said "we are radicals" "brothers of American Workers Party" had communist shirts on...and even stated their goal was to bring down the American society through this and to replace it as 'our brothers in the Arab Spring have crushed their govt and replaced it with Revolution"......it's amazing how your side of the spectrum has tried to hide these links to the creators of the protests.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by FourLengthsClear View Post
    When the people become disillusioned with the political system and not just a political party, you get what you see on these pages. A mixture of apathetic acceptance and disgust/outrage. Dwight Schrute is, in fact, quite right. The OWS folks and the Tea Party might have different perspectives on things but they are really two sides of the same coin. America's current economic direction (the whole of the Western world's for that matter) can't be sustained and needs to be changed on a scale that no political party could hope to achieve.
    I think we have evolved to the point where capitolism has run its course.

Big companies have won the game, and they are trying to stay on top.
    The middle class who have lost thier jobs, have lost or are losing thier homes.
    The population of the poor is growing at an unsustainable rate.

robzilla
    An SBR Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post
    I think Obama had good intentions, but quickly found out he isnt the real boss of the USA.

DwightShrute

a lot of it started years ago where the government allowed these huge corporations to merge and create an even larger monopoly that basically dictated prices and then when they decided they couldn't make even more profit, they started shipping the jobs offshore. You just saw it coming. Greed and more money to the shareholders. Greed will always be there so you can't ever eliminate it but you can control it somewhat. Governmnt just let it happen cause they took bribes.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

The rest of video...

protesters chase cops away
    Last edited by excel; 11-19-11 at 06:03 PM.

Trident
    Update your status

Wrong, Lord Douchebag. I promised to stop talking about politics on the forum. I don't, however, remember promising to kindly ask all massive douches who float into discussions to drop their little mouse-brained three cent cheapshots (this would be you, friend) to go fukk themselves. Sideways. Furthermore, Tri-douche, who made you the appointed spokesperson for the forum? Here I was thinking SBR_John ran this forum, not some intellectually challenged turd who feels it necessary to pipe up on a thread with a lousy, miserable little turd of a cheap shot.
    Thanks for pounding out such wise words.

DwightShrute

now to lighten things up .... When my mother was pregnant with me they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later they discovered that I had reabsorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.

First 123456 ... Last