priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Official Picks Thread: No Nonsense this time

Now that college basketball is starting up, I'm excited. I will be posting every single one of my plays here. Processed a bunch of payouts this week, but finally got credited back with the lost *** payout from 5dimes, so starting out right at 5K. We'll start at a nice even number with 100 units, so $50 a unit. Let's make some money boys.

I'm starting out with a teaser here tonight, mainly because opening night is tough, lots if variables that it is tough to gauge.

<table class="Grid" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="NonAlt "><td class="NoWrap">95720051-1</td><td>11/11/11 1:27pm</td><td class="MiddleRight Currency">$650.00</td><td class="MiddleRight Currency">$500.00</td><td class="MiddleRight Currency GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden">
    </td><td>Pending</td><td>4 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 13fb & 10bk</td></tr><tr class="NonAlt "><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td class="GradedOnly AmountPaidColumn Hidden">
    </td><td>Pending</td><td>11/11/11 7:00pm College Basketball 542 Michigan State +19 * <small>vs</small> North Carolina </td></tr><tr class="NonAlt "><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>Pending</td><td>11/11/11 7:30pm College Basketball 632 George Mason -½ * <small>vs</small> Rhode Island </td></tr><tr class="NonAlt "><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>Pending</td><td>11/11/11 9:00pm College Basketball 634 Duke -1½ * <small>vs</small> Belmont </td></tr><tr class="NonAlt "><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>
    </td><td>Pending</td><td>11/11/11 8:00pm College Football 116 Syracuse +16½ * <small>vs</small> South Florida </td></tr></tbody></table>
    13 units to win 10 units.

0-0: 100 units.

Best of luck, gentlemen. Wind will be a big factor in that UNC/MSU game, should be very low scoring.
    Last edited by priskilla22; 11-11-11 at 12:43 PM.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

"processed a bunch of payouts this week".........really? This is how you're going to start your comeback thread yet you don't want any "nonsense" in the thread. You just rub people the wrong way Kerry.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    "processed a bunch of payouts this week".........really? This is how you're going to start your comeback thread yet you don't want any "nonsense" in the thread. You just rub people the wrong way Kerry.
    You might just be easily rubbed the wrong way. That is certainly a plausible explanation, sir.

priskilla22

For those who were offended by my processing payout comments, note that it was only to demonstrate that my balance has reduced drastically from the weekend and I'm ready to build it back up.

Cheers.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

This is your 3rd or 4th official picks thread. You will vanish after a couple of losses...but of course tell everybody you split out by taking the other side in the 2nd half....or better yet when your Tennessee+30 bet loses by a point you will say you had them teased to +47.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, frizzelli, and senseionline

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

good luck on your plays.

I will be staying away. I said my piece last time and won't try and ruin your thread

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Does this guy ever learn? You are full of nonsense with every post you make. Such an assclown

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Not this attention whore again, so is the caseyman handle done?

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Not this attention whore again, so is the caseyman handle done?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

priskilla22

I had a ten day ban from shari. So i did see accusations that i was caseyman. It doesnt really add up considering he was on the eagles and i saw him say teasers are bad bets. Im sure you guys will make up some excuse for why it is still me so whatever. This picks thread will remain about just picks. Happy trolling to you boys.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    good luck on your plays.

I will be staying away. I said my piece last time and won't try and ruin your thread

Much more mature than others here.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    I had a ten day ban from shari. So i did see accusations that i was caseyman. It doesnt really add up considering he was on the eagles and i saw him say teasers are bad bets. Im sure you guys will make up some excuse for why it is still me so whatever. This picks thread will remain about just picks. Happy trolling to you boys.
    This is why you are a joke around here, we all knows its you and yet you deny it. Why don't you man the fuk up for one time in your life and admit it. People would take you more serious if you showed one ounce of being a man. Very easy all you have to say is I was posting under caseyman while I was banned but that is in the past and time to make money.

William Walters

When are we going to get some Northwestern talk going in this dead thread?

jarvol

Yet the guy had a teaser listed under his name yesterday.....and of course it wsa a loser.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

@frizzelli: As I have repeatedly told you, I am a new member. I joined this site because of a payout issue that has since been resolved. Quit with the 'whose ghost are you' conspiracy theories. Thanks.

caseyman011

And, for the record, I don't do teasers and very rarely do I do parlays. You should see that based off my plays I have posted.

caseyman011

The only accusing that was being done was by that troll frizzelli and I took the bait. Stupid me. I hope you hit your teaser, and yeah I was on the Eagles.

caseyman011

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Yet the guy had a teaser listed under his name yesterday.....and of course it wsa a loser.
    I would love to see this post where I had a teaser listed. Not gonna find it because I feel that teasers aren't worth my time.

bb_skoots
    bb_skoots's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 389

why is this guy(?) posting his picks in Players Talk instead of the college subforum? wants attention so badly.

jarvol

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman011 View Post
    I would love to see this post where I had a teaser listed. Not gonna find it because I feel that teasers aren't worth my time.
    It's under your name fool. I guess it is a parlay and not a teaser though.

caseyman011

No FOOL. Those were all straight bets.

frizzelli

Priskilla up to more shanigans unfukkinreal this idiot

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Good lord, now he's having conversations with his ghost in a "only picks" thread

priskilla22

This casey guy is seriously not me.

I will bet my life on it, I dare any of you guys to ask Shari for an answer.

Caseyman, please get out of my thread.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

This casey guy is seriously not me.

I will bet my life on it, I dare any of you guys to ask Shari for an answer.

Caseyman, please get out of my thread.

if caseyman was a ghost he wouldn't be getting betpoints.

caseyman011

I will defend myself wherever, including in your thread. I'm actually glad you started posting again. I will honor your request, however, and this will be the last post of mine in this thread.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by Double Bogey View Post
    Good lord, now he's having conversations with his ghost in a "only picks" thread

look on the bright side..... kerry has put away his brahmabull puppet back in the closet for a while.

frizzelli

Priskilla what does it tell you when you have been banned numerously. It tells you that SBR does not want you on the site. They consider you a cancer and a useless poster. So why do you continue to post when its blatantly obvious they want you off the site.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

look on the bright side..... kerry has put away his brahmabull puppet back in the closet for a while.

Honestly, I don't know why you guys assume all this nonsense. I post nothing like brahma, and it is very insulting that you claim I am him.

I wish you guys would just go troll him. I try to start sports' threads and then you guys derail them.. he starts threads about how he would be an NFL linebacker if he worked harder, how he hates vaginas, and how he might be gay because he is obsessed with muscles on chicks.

Please, go troll him. I'm tired of the bullshit and just want to talk sports.

priskilla22

Priskilla what does it tell you when you have been banned numerously. It tells you that SBR does not want you on the site. They consider you a cancer and a useless poster. So why do you continue to post when its blatantly obvious they want you off the site.
    Despite what you may think of me, your time is obviously not very valuable when you spend so much of it opening up threads of people you don't care to read.

frizzelli

Despite what you may think of me, your time is obviously not very valuable when you spend so much of it opening up threads of people you don't care to read.
    You have been banned numerous times, you had to beg sbr to come back and than you come back and get banned again because views you as a cancer. Is this a false statement???

priskilla22

You have been banned numerous times, you had to beg sbr to come back and than you come back and get banned again because views you as a cancer. Is this a false statement???
    In fact, it is. I never begged to come back. And banned numerous times? I was permanently banned on kerrywoodwins20 and then I got this 10 day ban. So that is 2 bans. 2=numerous in your world? I made another account and they didn't close it.How is that begging? I never spoke with anyone. And I got a 10 day ban for language. I was instructed not to speak like that anymore. So what?

Why don't you be a man for once in your life and put me on ignore and stop trolling?

frizzelli

In fact, it is. I never begged to come back. And banned numerous times? I was permanently banned on kerrywoodwins20 and then I got this 10 day ban. So that is 2 bans. 2=numerous in your world? I made another account and they didn't close it.How is that begging? I never spoke with anyone. And I got a 10 day ban for language. I was instructed not to speak like that anymore. So what? Why don't you be a man for once in your life and put me on ignore and stop trolling?
    All lies, sbr banned you because you are a cancer and a fraud, you would think you would get the fukkin hint pal with all the negative feedback you constantly get. Must suck to constantly be looked at as a tool.

123 Last