Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Casey, quit being such a pussy.

Thanks, have a good day.

And to carrie...

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

@ngates: fine I guess I'll continue to post on this thread, then.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    All lies, sbr banned you because you are a cancer and a fraud, you would think you would get the fukkin hint pal with all the negative feedback you constantly get. Must suck to constantly be looked at as a tool.
    Just let it go man, you're obviously wrong and there is no shame in admitting it. Stop taking this forum so seriously.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by caseyman011 View Post
    @ngates: fine I guess I'll continue to post on this thread, then.
    I don't really care if you post here. Just want people to know I'm not you.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    Just let it go man, you're obviously wrong and there is no shame in admitting it. Stop taking this forum so seriously.
    I tell people how it is, are you saying you did not post under any other handle but kerrywoodwins and priskilla since you have started on sbr?? Be a fukkin man one time in your life.

priskilla22

I tell people how it is, are you saying you did not post under any other handle but kerrywoodwins and priskilla since you have started on sbr?? Be a fukkin man one time in your life.
    I will bet my life, and all of my live savings, that I have never posted on SBR on any handle other than priskilla/kerrywoodwins20.

I bet if we both agree to pay a couple hundred bucks to Shari, she will settle this for us.

frizzelli

I will bet my life, and all of my live savings, that I have never posted on SBR on any handle other than priskilla/kerrywoodwins20. I bet if we both agree to pay a couple hundred bucks to Shari, she will settle this for us.
    Now you are trying to book bets on here

priskilla22

Now you are trying to book bets on here
    How about this... if Shari confirms that I've never posted on any other handle but kerrywoodwins20/priskilla22, you leave the board forever. If she confirms that I have, I won't post on this board period.

See, that is the problem with you. You have no problem pulling assumptions out of your ass and pounding them over and over and over again into people's faces, because you know posters can't prove you wrong, and even if you are proven wrong, you'll just pull another bullshit lie out of your ass and start jerking off to that one.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

How is this guy allowed back? He's the biggest jagoff on the site. And that's saying a lot. Ghosting, lying, spamming the forum. Time to go look yourself in the mirror and grow up.

frizzelli

How about this... if Shari confirms that I've never posted on any other handle but kerrywoodwins20/priskilla22, you leave the board forever. If she confirms that I have, I won't post on this board period. See, that is the problem with you. You have no problem pulling assumptions out of your ass and pounding them over and over and over again into people's faces, because you know posters can't prove you wrong, and even if you are proven wrong, you'll just pull another bullshit lie out of your ass and start jerking off to that one.
    Have fun on yet another vacation, you dont get it do ya? I am an sbr superhero, I enjoy getting the attention of useless cancerous posters and keep them hanging on my every post. This way other posters can go along and enjoy the forum and not have to deal with the retardation of posters such of yourself.

priskilla22

Have fun on yet another vacation, you dont get it do ya? I am an sbr superhero, I enjoy getting the attention of useless cancerous posters and keep them hanging on my every post. This way other posters can go along and enjoy the forum and not have to deal with the retardation of posters such of yourself.
    Most people seem to dislike you from what I've seen, but hey, delusions of grandeur are always fun.

frizzelli

Most people seem to dislike you from what I've seen, but hey, delusions of grandeur are always fun.
    Only ghosts, stiffs and all around failed posters dislike me.

priskilla22

Only ghosts, stiffs and all around failed posters dislike me.
    Continued delusions of grandeur.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Carrie, I noticed this was a "no nonsense" thread...I've seen maybe a couple posts about sports then a bunch of nonsense.

You tell us that you're a smart kid, show it by not responding to dumbfukks and keeping your thread "no nonsense". You probably realize by now if you don't respond to people that they won't post 10 times in your thread cluttering it with NONSENSE. So quit responding and there is a great possibility that they'll stop harassing you.

Or everyone could just ignore you and not post in your threads and you would leave the forum.

Pretty simple.

Have a good one and GFY.

caseyman011
    caseyman011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

For the record, I don't dislike frizzelli. Once he stops thinking I'm someone's ghost, I'm sure we'll get along fine.

Double Bogey
    Double Bogey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1472

Uh oh, threads been idle for an hour. Time for my ghost to make a post to bump the thread

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

loser nice job kerry

WichitaStateFan
    WichitaStateFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Now that college basketball is starting up, I'm excited. I will be posting every single one of my plays here. Processed a bunch of payouts this week, but finally got credited back with the lost *** payout from 5dimes, so starting out right at 5K. We'll start at a nice even number with 100 units, so $50 a unit. Let's make some money boys.

I'm starting out with a teaser here tonight, mainly because opening night is tough, lots if variables that it is tough to gauge.

95720051-111/11/11 1:27pm$650.00$500.00Pending4 Team Teaser (ties push) Teaser tp 13fb & 10bk

Pending11/11/11 7:00pm College Basketball 542 Michigan State +19 * vs North Carolina

Pending11/11/11 7:30pm College Basketball 632 George Mason -½ * vs Rhode Island

Pending11/11/11 9:00pm College Basketball 634 Duke -1½ * vs Belmont

Pending11/11/11 8:00pm College Football 116 Syracuse +16½ * vs South Florida

13 units to win 10 units.

0-0: 100 units.

Best of luck, gentlemen. Wind will be a big factor in that UNC/MSU game, should be very low scoring.
    Brutal beat on the Duke line. Ouch.

frizzelli

This clown got hamburgered.

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by WichitaStateFan View Post

Brutal beat on the Duke line. Ouch.
    George Mason went to OT and Syracuse didnt cover either. Nearly lost 3 of 4.

I'd have more compassion if you actually posted your play(s) "no nonsense" Kerry but you got right back into the meaningless bickering so whatever.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

abandon thread!

eject! eject!

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

0-1 -13 units

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

In fact, it is. I never begged to come back. And banned numerous times? I was permanently banned on kerrywoodwins20 and then I got this 10 day ban. So that is 2 bans. 2=numerous in your world? I made another account and they didn't close it.How is that begging? I never spoke with anyone. And I got a 10 day ban for language. I was instructed not to speak like that anymore. So what?

Why don't you be a man for once in your life and put me on ignore and stop trolling?
    So in other words, you are batting 100% with your screen names getting banned.

And the really sad part---even though you were banned and couldn't post, you still managed to read this board and nominate posts and click the "like" icon---I noticed you did that in Pork Chop Warrior's thread about Paterno. That underscores just how insanely needy you are about this place.

For cripes sake, go outside---get a puppy----get a hobby.

I am going to make a prediction. You don't have the maturity to keep a lid on your emotions---you will be launched from SBR again by January 1st. I expect it a lot sooner, but a few losing posts, and you are going to be on edge...

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by cant call it View Post

pattymayo
    pattymayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Kerry what are your plays today??? Need a winner I hope you don't abandon this no nonsense thread

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Where are today's plays???
    Attached Images  

pattymayo

Maybe Kerry is trying to put together the ultimate -150 teaser. Hurry up and post your plays Kerry before the noon games I need winners

MartinBlank

KerryPrissy is scared shitless of anything close to -110.

Its teaser city baby. Keep buying those points....

frizzelli

I will bet my life, and all of my live savings, that I have never posted on SBR on any handle other than priskilla/kerrywoodwins20. I bet if we both agree to pay a couple hundred bucks to Shari, she will settle this for us.
    He got banned for trying to book action.

MartinBlank

He got banned for trying to book action.
    Seriously? He was one of the board bookies?

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

He was a good fade

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

ban all his other handles too.... saintsfan, thelocal, brahmabull, casey, etc.

frizzelli

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    He was a good fade
    Pal I am an SBR superhero I got Hamburger Hill and this clown banned within 24 hours fuk I am awesome.

pattymayo

We all know he'll be back. Probably today

bet420
    bet420's Avatar Become A Pro!

Get brahmafag banned

First 123 Last