hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
    Man i really am losing it tonight with TT Warrior. I mean other people on here get into it with them but don't pay any attention to it. Its all fun name calling whatever making fun of bets and what not. But this guy really has pushed me over the edge. I mean seriously this guy is defending child molesters. I think i will probably get booted off sbr maybe for saying some of the things i have to him. But screw it i think he crossed the line. There are some things you don't say or joke about. And whatever Warrior is doing tonight it is wrong.
    Same boat for me.

If SBR were to ban me for anything I have said to him I would rather not post on a forum that support his views.

hawley

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    beerman i will be at the bash , if you want to start trouble, go for it.

I am not defending child molesters, im supporting joe paterno, can you read??

5 people want me off, yeh sure thing, mayb no1's vote at 8 am will count as well huh.

You will not be at the bash ttwarrior do not lie.

If you attend I will fly half way round the world to be there. You would get mighty sick of me giving you my thoughts on you 24/7.

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

I mean the guy is so clueless bro. Like i said all that fat must be blocking blood flow to that brain of his. I mean how someone can be so ignorant is beyond me.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

you would likely get arrested and a knuckle sandwich by me. You won't be at any bash. My bash trip has already been paid for in advance.

See its others afraid of being banned, not me. If you don't like my posts or threads, don't read them. You know damn well if i make a post on any subject you want to stick your ****** up nose in on and and disagree about something

beerman2619

Yeah i'm sure your going to the bash Warrior what is SBR paying for it? I mean day in and day out you say how you have no money. Christ you were complaining you couldn't even go to the dentist. You can't even afford to shop at wal mart without getting some government money. Course tough to use that food stamp card at wal mart.

hawley

I mean the guy is so clueless bro. Like i said all that fat must be blocking blood flow to that brain of his. I mean how someone can be so ignorant is beyond me.
    I still sort of think he is trolling but this is not the sort of stuff you troll about.

Guy is a deadset loser. Kind of feel sorry for him even.

hawley

you would likely get arrested and a knuckle sandwich by me. You won't be at any bash. My bash trip has already been paid for in advance.

See its others afraid of being banned, not me. If you don't like my posts or threads, don't read them. You know damn well if i make a post on any subject you want to stick your ****** up nose in on and and disagree about something
    You would not take a swing at me or any other poster.

You will not be at the bash. You have no money to pay for it. You would be ridiculed endlessly if you did attend.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Why do you guys give this fat fukk the attention he craves? Move on.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Fa11en

beerman2619

good point deuce he keeps sucking me in. Time to go play poker i got to chill out guy is driving me nuts.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

I think i will probably get booted off sbr maybe for saying some of the things i have to him. But screw it i think he crossed the line. There are some things you don't say or joke about. And whatever Warrior is doing tonight it is wrong.
    You aren't getting booted off of SBR for what was said tonight. No one is and no one will receive an infraction up until this point. If I were to do that, several posters would be gone based on their posts. This is a situation that obviously sparks passionate responses on both sides and that's understandable because the core of this case is sickening. However I will kindly ask that everyone stop wishing death on another poster, on their families, etc. And also that those who are supporting Paterno please keep in mind that child molestation is rampant in society so there will be some people on here who this issue hits very close to home for, whether in their own life, their family or with their friends. Even for some of the parents on here, this discussion is going to provoke a very intense reaction. Keep your remarks about the children involved in this respectful as they're really the only ones who matter
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ttwarrior1, and beerman2619

ttwarrior1

i don't get food stamps or goverment checks. Sorry. Bash being paid for is different. Doesn't cost me nothing. Someone else is paying for it.

I guess the families of the kids i watch during the summer need to be warned about me huh? Or the ymca or habitat for humanity and the other charities?

I will also be santa claus on november 26th with kids sitting in my lap. They need to be warned also??? Don't think so, I'm a good guy and the people that know me know that.

beerman2619

later hawley and deuce have a good one.

hawley

later hawley and deuce have a good one.
    take care

ttwarrior1

i agree shari, i only made 1 or 2 posts, they kept going on with it. So i had to defend myself. I think they must be on drugs or drunk right now so they keep it up

beerman2619

Thanks Shari i'm done talking about this subject. I just lost it especially with some of Warriors posts.

hawley

i agree shari, i only made 1 or 2 posts, they kept going on with it. So i had to defend myself. I think they must be on drugs or drunk right now so they keep it up
    warrior you need your head checked if you think you made 2 posts.

I am done as well. Peace and love Shari

ttwarrior1

i said i made 2 posts, but after you kept going on with it. I had to make more posts to defend myself. i appologize for not using exact words in my second sentence

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Count me in. Ban!

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

TTwarrior attends bash +90000

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Knew this fat fukk would trip over his own words one day soon....SBR has lost alot of respected posters because of this guy....

Guys, quite easy for this guy to put u on his ignore list. Direct jibes about being a pending stroke victim and triple bypass candidate will eventually begin to hit too close to home....

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Ok lets set the line as to how many posters will nominate this thread:

O/U 50 nominations for TTWarrior to be banned: -110

Mods, how many nominations will it take to get this guy banned? Just so we have an idea here... Ty shari and co...

ttwarrior1

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

shari buried you fuks with her intellectual superiority, shari wins again, shari call me

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

ttwarrior is alright

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

Points for the whole year says that you won't be there. I will be and would love to run into you. I also would like to see you ban. No one uses the words Jew & ****** besides spelling f right then you do. Your post wanting to suck dick for money was way over the top.

beerman i will be at the bash , if you want to start trouble, go for it. I am not defending child molesters, im supporting joe paterno, can you read?? 5 people want me off, yeh sure thing, mayb no1's vote at 8 am will count as well huh.

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

and what is your plans for me? You also said that your Vegas trip was paid for! If bash is in Vegas we will meet!

you would likely get arrested and a knuckle sandwich by me. You won't be at any bash. My bash trip has already been paid for in advance. See its others afraid of being banned, not me. If you don't like my posts or threads, don't read them. You know damn well if i make a post on any subject you want to stick your ****** up nose in on and and disagree about something

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

I'm not going to lie here.....having some fukkin' idiot like ttwarrior being allowed to showcase his ignorant, inbred dumb ass on here takes away some of the fun.

I realize he clearly suffers from at least slight mental retardation, but to allow him to post things like "12 year olds can't be raped, they know what sex is. And they know if they're queer or not", simply because they generate views, is a broken business model. While page views drive the machine, there has to be areas where simple human decency and basic manners supersede.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MartinBlank, WvGambler, and hawley

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

sapidoc
    oddsfire
    sapidoc's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 712

Sticks and stones. Give the guy a break.

tt, what's good this weekend?

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sapidoc View Post
    Sticks and stones. Give the guy a break.

tt, what's good this weekend?
    Typical weekend for TT.

29 hours a day on the computer on 9 different forums playing poker simultaneously on 14 different poker sites all the while having a feedbag strapped around his neck so he doesn't go more than 4 minutes without consuming animal fat. To make it more comfortable, pork chop now has a catheter inserted because it isn't fair to expect a man as fat as he is to be able to walk to piss. His decaying relatives have sewn together 14 bedsheets to make a gigantic diaper for TT, but it isn't very comfortable---fat people chaffe.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

I will also be santa claus on november 26th with kids sitting in my lap. They need to be warned also???
    Yes. Absolutely.

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

You guys can say all you want about TT but look at the attention he's getting. Look at the hot topic traffic it's generating. This all part of the SBR plan. Get some people on here to post outrageous and ridiculous things. Get people riled up. 100 post long threads, etc. Get people going back and forth, SBR can say to potential advertisers, "Not only do we have xxxxx amount of subcribers but we average xxxxxxx posts a day."

Oh and TT, just take your medicine dude. You said some things you thought were funny and would rile people up, and they did. Don't poke an anthill then complain about them getting on your sandwich.

Your talk of all your good deeds is shallow at this point. Someone doing all those great and wonderful things wouldn't go to where you went.

It's like a tube of toothpaste, once you squeeze it out you can't pull it back.

And Shari, yes people were saying bad things to and about TT, but the dude did go a little far with some of his comments. As a parent I would think you would have at least slapped him down a little. He could be Mahatma frickin Ghandi, Mother Theresa and Martin Luther King all wrapped into one, but would still deserve a slapdown for some those statements.

That's my two cents. Have a happy day everyone.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13605

Think deuce is right i give up. I have stated my view on the subject. I just hate child molesters more then anything on this earth. My daughter means the world to me. I can't imagine the parents and the kids that got raped by Sanduscky what they are going to have to live thru the rest of there lives. Its just sick and i think it could of been stopped. If someone just would of done something but none of them did. I'm done posting about this Warrior type whatever you want. Its just pissing me off more and more but nothing i can do about it. Later all take care.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by boneheaded1 View Post

And Shari, yes people were saying bad things to and about TT, but the dude did go a little far with some of his comments. As a parent I would think you would have at least slapped him down a little. He could be Mahatma frickin Ghandi, Mother Theresa and Martin Luther King all wrapped into one, but would still deserve a slapdown for some those statements.
    Trust me, if he had posted something that had offended me, I would have indeed let him know. His comment about 12yo's not being able to be raped wasn't offensive to me. He may as well have said the sun never shines in Hawaii. He posted some simple-minded things that confirmed that he either leads an extremely sheltered life or has a faulty thought process; but I didn't find him offensive. Just silly.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: excel

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

I vote ban.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I'm not going to lie here.....having some fukkin' idiot like ttwarrior being allowed to showcase his ignorant, inbred dumb ass on here takes away some of the fun.

I realize he clearly suffers from at least slight mental retardation, but to allow him to post things like "12 year olds can't be raped, they know what sex is. And they know if they're queer or not", simply because they generate views, is a broken business model. While page views drive the machine, there has to be areas where simple human decency and basic manners supersede.
    Could not agree more Opie. Well put.

Get this jerk out of here.

That being said, the Stars look awesome! I watched that whole game against a well rested Caps team previously undefeated at home and it was a damn schooling. Hope they keep it up Ope

First 1234 Last