Quote Originally Posted by beerman2619 View Post
I think i will probably get booted off sbr maybe for saying some of the things i have to him. But screw it i think he crossed the line. There are some things you don't say or joke about. And whatever Warrior is doing tonight it is wrong.
You aren't getting booted off of SBR for what was said tonight. No one is and no one will receive an infraction up until this point. If I were to do that, several posters would be gone based on their posts. This is a situation that obviously sparks passionate responses on both sides and that's understandable because the core of this case is sickening. However I will kindly ask that everyone stop wishing death on another poster, on their families, etc. And also that those who are supporting Paterno please keep in mind that child molestation is rampant in society so there will be some people on here who this issue hits very close to home for, whether in their own life, their family or with their friends. Even for some of the parents on here, this discussion is going to provoke a very intense reaction. Keep your remarks about the children involved in this respectful as they're really the only ones who matter