LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Quote Originally Posted by moses millsap View Post
    LSU would kill Oklahoma State by 20 plus. They would lose to Stanford IMO. That's the game I want to see. Think they'd be -7.5 to -9 over Stanford.
    No they won't, it would be a replay of LSU vs. Oregon from Week 1. Luck would not have his usual success and get frustrated. The best thing about this matchup though is I think it is really going to happen.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

LSU shouldn't have to beat Alabama again nor should they have to beat Oregon. Been there done that.

Remember in 2007 when Georgia was set to be #2 but ESPN launched a crusade saying that they shouldn't play in the BCS title because they didn't win their own division? Well guess what? One of LSU or Alabama isn't going to win their division. Oklahoma State, Stanford, OU, Boise should be next in that order. Boise would play with either LSU or Alabama but would beat them about 5 times out of 100. The main reason they carved up Georgia was because Georgia zoned Moore and he picked them apart. Neither Bama or LSU will sit back in a zone all day.

And if the SEC East winner wins the SEC... then we have us a mess.

Thunder Gulch
    Thunder Gulch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

Quote Originally Posted by thefonzo View Post
    To thunder gulch: McElroy was the perfect college version of a veteran QB who manages the game and doesn't lose it for the defense. McCarron and Lee both shit the bed as soon as the spotlights came on. Jefferson didn't look bad, but he didn't make any plays either. Bama clearly didn't gameplan against the option enough. Oh, and Matt FLYNN, QB of LSU's 2007 championship team is Aaron Rodgers' backup and will be given the chance to start somewhere next year. You know what I honestly think happens at some of these SEC schools? They don't develop their quarterbacks correctly because they never expect them to go out and win the game. They expect their superior athletes at the skill positions and defense to make the plays.
    You proved my point. These guys are at best NFL backups, unlike Newton and Luck who are stars.

balls2wall
    balls2wall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6601

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Bama got beat at home, don't deserve another shot.

love the avatar

I was wanting to find that picture today!!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

lol at comparing oregon to stanford with that dumb black qb

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

One down, two to go...maybe two down after tonight

I say if Oregon wins tonight then Oklahoma pounds osu because of the win and you're in pressure on osu.

Bama/LSU part deux

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

TCU/Boise rematch in the Kraft Fight Hunger Bowl.

BiffTFinancial
    BiffTFinancial's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5368

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    lol at comparing oregon to stanford with that dumb black qb
    you should stick to defending pederast enablers.

First 123