sportcap
    sportcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7133

i'm confused when i go to the classic new odds on my computer it starts off classic new but when i click on anything it goes to the new site, but when im on my phone it stays in classic new view...how do get it to stay on classic new view on the computer? Also why doesnt it show the consensus percentages for lets say 2nd h lines?

whitey
    SBROdds Developer
    whitey's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7175

Quote Originally Posted by SportsMushroom View Post
    rod, sorry to be a nuisance, but since you are apparently trying to improve sbr odds, is there a way to reduce the size of the line history, so that the complete line history is visible without needing to scroll up and down?

that is how it was in the old version, you expanded line history and you could see all line movements on the same screen without needing to scroll up and down, on the new one only 3-4 line moves fit in the box and you have to scroll up and down and its harder to get a clear picture
    We're going to change this to be bigger, but like rod said, we still don't plan on showing the whole line history.

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    - Scores are very slow to update. After a while I realized that the new platform was too slow to use for scores. As a 2H and occasional live game player, I was way behind on the games. The scores feed needs to be quicker.

- Cannot select between spreads and totals when selecting specific games. If you select between the two, it goes to a new window and you have to re-select the games you want to watch. I learned to just look at the "spreads a totals" option, but this needs to be fixed.
    From what I've seen the scores beat yahoo and are on par with the other sites. NHL for example is faster than the league site as well. I have seen some issues with the merged page not showing all the line updates we're hoping to have this fixed asap, it might be that the scores not updating is related because our scores are updated in our feeds 2-3 seconds after the provider gives us the new scores.

Quote Originally Posted by sportcap View Post
    i'm confused when i go to the classic new odds on my computer it starts off classic new but when i click on anything it goes to the new site, but when im on my phone it stays in classic new view...how do get it to stay on classic new view on the computer? Also why doesnt it show the consensus percentages for lets say 2nd h lines?
    The whole classic version i believe is a little tricky at the moment. We plan on making it a setting for the user so that its easier to navigate without getting kicked off the classic version.

jgray
    jgray's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Whitey,

If you read my next post on the scores issue, I provided an example of the Oregon game still showing 7 minutes left when it was over. Maybe it was hung up on my end. Other games were slower, but not that slow. My point of comparison is CBS Sportsline. They are very fast. Oftentimes, if I'm watching a game on TV, the play is recorded on the computer just as it's ending. They take advantage of the delay very efficiently.

On the positive side, showing the last few plays is a nice feature. Gives you a flavor of how a game develops that isn't captured solely in down and distance.

vyomguy
    vyomguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 234

the size of scrore tabs are much bigger in new version...can you guys make it smaller like old version.

also, the line movement..remove scroll bar and make it just one click.

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

There are two ways you end up switching themes. One is it you hit the logo to get back to the default page. That will take you to the top level odds page which is SBRodds.com. To avoid that use the menu bar to get to today or the league. The second way is if you change the bet type while being logged in and having the new tab checked. We'll fix that. The consensus is what the book's have available in their feed so we can only keep working the phones on that.

whitey
    SBROdds Developer

Quote Originally Posted by jgray View Post
    Whitey,

If you read my next post on the scores issue, I provided an example of the Oregon game still showing 7 minutes left when it was over. Maybe it was hung up on my end. Other games were slower, but not that slow. My point of comparison is CBS Sportsline. They are very fast. Oftentimes, if I'm watching a game on TV, the play is recorded on the computer just as it's ending. They take advantage of the delay very efficiently.

On the positive side, showing the last few plays is a nice feature. Gives you a flavor of how a game develops that isn't captured solely in down and distance.
    We'll keep an eye on it. We're usually watching most of the games to make sure there aren't any problems on our end. We don't always catch all of them though. There could have been an issue with our provider for that game we were not aware of at the time.

sportcap
    sportcap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7133

is there a specific link for mobile phones?

whitey
    SBROdds Developer

is there a specific link for mobile phones?
    There is no mobile version ready yet. But the designers are working hard to get one out asap.

First 123