mh217
    mh217's Avatar Become A Pro!

what a joke..how many millions will you possibly win with an extra $40....these books are all retarded..like they wont get it all in the end anyway..i dont get it they think its cool to piss off a lifelong customer for $40..unreal..you should never play there again..show em its their loss...betdsi are idiots.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

Areas where you are being a dick unnecessarily from your chat transcript:

1. "ME: you are aware that there are other parts of the world than the pacific right?" A hint of intellectual superiority over the worthless CS representative.

2. "ME: it is TUESDAY buddy" Woah... "buddy" -- watch out there!

3. "ME: i've been playing at this book for years, i'm not going to sit here and argue with you over a silly 20% bonus. either put the bonus in, or I will call my cc company and cancel the payment" Worst of them all. Give me the bonus NOW or I'm going to ********** on you!

4. "ME: maybe you looked outside your computer screen you would realize that it is tuesday in the MAJORITY of the world." The smugness, I can smell it from here.

KEdge2k
    KEdge2k's Avatar Become A Pro!

You may be fully within your legal rights to do what you threaten to do, or ultimately your right to your money. It's how you go about getting that done though, interacting with people. You have failed that portion of the exam.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I took care of this already
    Its why a good idea to have a sbr member on the costa rican gaming control board

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

LMAO where are these guys now? They make a post every time they want to claim someone beats them for 6 figures, but then try every weasel way out of paying a guy a 40 dollar bonus. Complete frigging joke.

Where are all the guys who defend these assholes?

If these guys are going to be allowed to give themselves free fake advertising then the least they could do is address legitimate issues like this. Nearly 24 hours since this was first posted and not a peep out of them.

These guys power mail every degenerate low life loser for the past 6 weeks with all sorts of promises and offers of free this and free that, then when people actually try to take them up on it they slam the door.

Bottom line is anyone betting off shore or on the internet now should have their frigging heads examined. Until it gets regulated and legalized in the U.S. use a local or better yet dont gamble at all.

With shit like this on your minds the stress of actually picking a winner becomes secondary. People too worried about bonuses, or getting paid or how to send money or how to get money sent to them that actually focusing on the games and picking winners is impossible.

When the first thoguht that goes through your head after you win is "I hope I can get paid" then that tells you all you need to know.

I dont care what book it is. If youre in the U.S. and are playing at only books that take U.S. customers then youre not playing at ANY books worth having money in right now. If youre playing on credit that is a different story, but I doubt many people get that luxury these days either. But at least they cant steal post up money from you, they just dont have to honor a balance. So it is like make believe money. Sort of like everything else in the economy these days.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: jazzyj7

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    Trust me my man, if I called my cc company and told them to cancel the payment, they would do so instantly. Because that's how it is when you've been paying off the same cc on time for years. They take the customers side in any case like this. I simply tell them I didn't receive what I was promised. I've done it before with a book that didn't take tennis parlays and I didn't realize until after I deposited. I called and got the money credited back right away.
    I don't think you're wrong to threaten it if you don't get what you paid for. I had a similar situation with VIP before they closed where they offered a 100% reload bonus through a link. I clicked it, deposited, and then ended up in a very similar scenario where they did not honor the bonus. I spoke to a supervisor, had a similar convo to yours, threatened a charge back and they shut my account down.

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    LMAO where are these guys now? They make a post every time they want to claim someone beats them for 6 figures, but then try every weasel way out of paying a guy a 40 dollar bonus. Complete frigging joke.

Where are all the guys who defend these assholes?

If these guys are going to be allowed to give themselves free fake advertising then the least they could do is address legitimate issues like this. Nearly 24 hours since this was first posted and not a peep out of them.

These guys power mail every degenerate low life loser for the past 6 weeks with all sorts of promises and offers of free this and free that, then when people actually try to take them up on it they slam the door.

Bottom line is anyone betting off shore or on the internet now should have their frigging heads examined. Until it gets regulated and legalized in the U.S. use a local or better yet dont gamble at all.

With shit like this on your minds the stress of actually picking a winner becomes secondary. People too worried about bonuses, or getting paid or how to send money or how to get money sent to them that actually focusing on the games and picking winners is impossible.

When the first thoguht that goes through your head after you win is "I hope I can get paid" then that tells you all you need to know.

I dont care what book it is. If youre in the U.S. and are playing at only books that take U.S. customers then youre not playing at ANY books worth having money in right now. If youre playing on credit that is a different story, but I doubt many people get that luxury these days either. But at least they cant steal post up money from you, they just dont have to honor a balance. So it is like make believe money. Sort of like everything else in the economy these days.

Owned. BETDSI will not address service issues here on the forum. They pay SBR to be allowed to post fictitious jackpots hits to drive up traffic to their site. Meanwhile they are the wizard hiding behind the curtain.

At least Blackie shows his face when things like this are said about his book. I would never play at BETDSI they should be a D+ book, they are worse than intertops no doubt.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Two years ago I I called dsi and told them. I was gonna deposit 10k and bet one game the next night and cash out all my winnings. They said no problem. I bet 8k the next night on a mlb ml and won 9600. I cashed out the next week and I was limited to $500 on mlb after that. I slowly lost the remaining 2k out of my original 10k but up to this my mlb limits are still $500. Goat what is the point of a. $200 dep?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

Quote Originally Posted by MBENZ View Post
    Question for Shari.Have you ever deposited at DSI?If you haven't you have no idea what kind of crap goes on.If you read my chat with them you'll notice I clearly asked Lucky to make a note in my account regarding what bonus was negotiated.That is why I saved chat since I've been down this road with them before and you need positive proof to get what you negotiated.They pay like clockwork but the pushups getting going border on rediculous at times.
    Yeah I have but not since I last busted out on NFL last year and I don't accept bonuses at offshore books. I probably should but I just can't be fussed with it all. Now that Goatie has clarified that he talked to the Supervisor after, I was obviously mistaken with my interpretation as to what she was trying to say. Even knowing now that she was telling him he had to make a new deposit in 2hrs, if I had been Goatie and walked away from that chat using my interpretation thinking she was willing to apply my bonus at 12:01 Pacific and then didn't, I would've raised a stink. And then probably posted the same chat but from my point of view

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Shari, getting a ********** is not a threat. It's my money. I can do whatever I want with it. It's like if I purchase an item off ebay and never receive it, and I say, if I don't receive the product I'm going to call paypal and cancel the payment. Same instance here, product was never received. You think the cc company would ever in a million years take their side over mine? BTW, she didn't mean wait two hours and get the bonus, she meant redeposit (again) in two hours and then get the bonus. I already talked to the highest level supervisor.
    Trust me my man, if I called my cc company and told them to cancel the payment, they would do so instantly. Because that's how it is when you've been paying off the same cc on time for years. They take the customers side in any case like this. I simply tell them I didn't receive what I was promised. I've done it before with a book that didn't take tennis parlays and I didn't realize until after I deposited. I called and got the money credited back right away.
    Speechless.

increasedodds
    increasedodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Strange. They gave me a mid four figure bonus several times. Had to arrange it before depositing, but why would they argue over $40?

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by excel View Post
    Seems most people defending this book are SBR employees and those with a huge point balance in SBR... Shocking...Sellout much?
    FINALLY, someone with understanding! You can fool some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time..... Good post, excel.

I feel the players need someone to back them up provided they are not cheating.

REMEMBER: Players don't need the books, but the books die without their players.

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

You are correct, goat man. In fact, your threat of charging back the amount on your card was the reason the issue was finally resolved by moving over your depost to the correct day. Oooh, now all the timid will say, "they can throw you out," "they can bar you for life," "they hate chargebacks," etc., etc., etc.

Who loses in the end: The book. Who loses a customer for life: The book. Whose volume goes down immediately? The book. Who gets bad publicity for the next six weeks? The book.

The players should stop being so critical and stick together and be a little bit more supportive. And stop blaming SBR—at least they are supporting their interests. They do go to bat for players more than anyone else.

Goat man, everyone here knows that the CC company would undoubtedly cancel the charge for you, but you must use this threat for real and don't wimp out if push comes to shove—OR DON'T EVER THREATEN IT IN A FIT OF RAGE.

jjgold

video later on this

chrisharvard01
    chrisharvard01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 145

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    video later on this
    When video jj is available??

jjgold

after like 4PM EST

Costa Rican Gaming Control Board stepped in

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

How surprising this was lol..DSI/BM greedy?
    No way, they have generous 20c mlb, 40c soccer and so on.
    Generous fees too. A+++

jjgold

Last edited by jjgold; 11-03-11 at 05:40 PM.

bobbywaves
    bobbywaves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 960

Video not working

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

is that a boy or girl...lmao, do you know Paula Abdul JJ?

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Why hasnt DSI addressed this yet? Too busy paying out another 6 figure parlay....

Video completely lame too,very disappointing. You sound like an idiot, then you basically kiss their asses. But not unexpected. As if they really believe the stupidity you were trying to sell them. You can hear it in the guys voice.

But one thing is for sure they cant be too busy to go through 8 minutes of that stupidity. Any legit book would have hung up on you after about 30 seconds. So in a way the video makes a case as to how micky mouse the place really is.

First 123