priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ace_of_Spades View Post
    Bullshit post. You know he won't leave the forum, and with that in mind you know you won't have to post a video, which you never were intending to do.

I'd be glad to make a video if it will for sure get the attack poodles off my case. The only issue will be putting a piece of tape on my computer screen to mark out the account number. Not really a problem.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26823

i have to choose one? look loser leave the board no one likes you here because you are a fraud didnt respond to the post about my favorite thread? post #65 how come ? because thats the thread where you are a proven fraud go away and dont come back remember you swore you werent kerry in another thread what happened now you admit that you are him ? keep posting lies you fraud i post nothing but the truth here and thats why you dont like me in your thread the truth hurts little girl

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    i have to choose one? look loser leave the board no one likes you here because you are a fraud didnt respond to the post about my favorite thread? post #65 how come ? because thats the thread where you are a proven fraud go away and dont come back remember you swore you werent kerry in another thread what happened now you admit that you are him ? keep posting lies you fraud i post nothing but the truth here and thats why you dont like me in your thread the truth hurts little girl
    It is appalling that this post you just wrote is written by a 37 year old man.

'look loser leave the board no one likes you here.' - That sounds like the argument an 8 year old would make.

priskilla22

Again, you avoided the issue. IF I make a video proving these are all real bets, do you agree to leave the board forever.

If you refuse to accept this deal, obviously you are just trolling my thread for no reason and have no confidence in your assertion that I am making the bets up.

Make a choice. Which is it going to be?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

leave the board for what? just keep posting your plays before the games that says it all 50% capper before games start 100% capper after the games are finished and if i did prove you wrong you would just create another ghost just like this account is for kerrywood

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

there is nothing for me to gain from your deal

priskilla22

leave the board for what? just keep posting your plays before the games that says it all 50% capper before games start 100% capper after the games are finished and if i did prove you wrong you would just create another ghost just like this account is for kerrywood
    As I said, either be a man and agree to leave the board if I post proof these plays are real in form of a video, or quit being a stupid little bitch troll who trolls 24 hours a day when they aren't even confident in what they are trolling about.

priskilla22

there is nothing for me to gain from your deal
    Actually bitch, since you guaranteed that my bets are fake, there is nothing for you to lose since proof wouldn't be possible if your guarantee is correct.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

all you need to do is keep posting your plays before the games because im sure there is a way you can alter the video seen that happen a few times you are a proven fraud from post 65 and a 50% capper before the games are played that is proof enough for me

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

next you are gonna tell me video cant be edited

priskilla22

Alter a video?

Holy shit man... you are just flat out stupid. You should not have been allowed to procreate and pass on your genetic DNA.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

you cant alter a video? than you must really be a fukkin idiot go back to community college cause it can be done

priskilla22

you cant alter a video? than you must really be a fukkin idiot go back to community college cause it can be done
    It can be done by an expert. I don't know shit about videos. Don't even have a video camera. It will be a video from my IPAD.

priskilla22

You already admitted you don't have a college degree. So not sure why you are suggesting I go to community college. I graduated from a major university.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

bottom line is it can be edited post your plays before the games start and be a WINNER and i will have to obviously have to eat my words can you prove me wrong doubt it

priskilla22

bottom line is it can be edited post your plays before the games start and be a WINNER and i will have to obviously have to eat my words can you prove me wrong doubt it
    The truth is, if I post a video showing my login page to my 5dimes account and then the profits and bets, you have to eat your words to.

I'll do it if you agree to stop being a little bitch and stalking me around the forum.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post

You already admitted you don't have a college degree. So not sure why you are suggesting I go to community college. I graduated from a major university.
    see that proves it i am a man and speak the truth i did go to college but i fukked and partied my way out of school but still am successful without the degree

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

you can edit the video to your altered screen shot just man up post your plays before the games start you talk about me being like a 2nd grader but yet you are the one calling names every post

priskilla22

you can edit the video to your altered screen shot just man up post your plays before the games start you talk about me being like a 2nd grader but yet you are the one calling names every post
    I have no idea how to alter a video, and I doubt you do either. And it is not reasonable to assume.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

it is possible so just post your games before the games start unless you have something to hide because so far you are a 50% capper before the games start

priskilla22

it is possible so just post your games before the games start unless you have something to hide because so far you are a 50% capper before the games start
    Gotta count the Ohio State +3.5 in game.

And no, I will post the video and then you will be forced to shut your dikk suck.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

what happened to your tennis play last night?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

i get responses so quickly ask you about a play and no response

priskilla22

i get responses so quickly ask you about a play and no response
    My tennis play? I had no tennis play. I had a golf play and it tied. Both golfers got the same score.

First 123