priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

4 Team 13 point teaser: Going Big on this Bad Boy

Love all of these teaser components: 4 team 13 pointer, ties reduce. Been hitting these every weekend so lets not stop the magic now.

Bowling Green +9.5 at Kent State. Kent State's offense is pathetic. 13 points the last 2 weeks combined.

Syracuse +16 at Louisville. Big win for Syracuse against WVU and an extra day to prepare for this one. Big game for Syracuse, a must win for their big east title hopes. Louisville's offense also struggles so if they win, it shouldn't be by much.

Illinois +18 at Penn State. Penn State is a very good team, but this will be a defensive struggle. I expect PSU wins close again, as they usually do. 20-17 type game here. Love PSU as a team, but my Illini will stay in this game. Both teams will try to pound the rock which will limit scoring as well.

Florida +16 VS Georgia. Love Georgia as well, but they've never had much success in this Rivalry and Florida gets their starting QB back from injury as well. Again, another very close game.

Love this teaser. I have no problem putting a couple grand on it. Will post screen shot of play later when I place it.

BOL all.
    Last edited by priskilla22; 10-29-11 at 12:57 AM.

priskilla22

And yes, before anyone puts it out, teasers are square. But they have been hitting for me consistently, so why not?

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Since you started a thread for your plays....why you cluttering up the place with even more threads?

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    blah blah blah blah

Don't clutter the thread.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Oh so they're playing in the swamp??

Georgia doesn't have much success there?

Get a clue

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Oh so they're playing in the swamp??

Georgia doesn't have much success there?

Get a clue
    Yeah my bad, I meant to say in the rivalry in general. What is it? Like 4 wins out of 26 match ups? Don't test me on SEC football, SEC alum here *not proud of it*

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

You don't have a clue about the SEC pal

priskilla22

You don't have a clue about the SEC pal
    LOL... I've won my pool with about 50 different SEC fans for 3 years in a row. We only pick SEC games ATS.

If you need a play tomorrow, take the free cash posted in the first post of this thread. If not, GTFO and get your ass handed to you by Boise again.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

..... "Florida +16 VS Georgia in the swamp. Love Georgia as well, but they've never had much success in the swamp "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida...otball_Classic

read up on that ya jackass.......Any SEC fan would know they don't ever fukkin play in the swamp.....LMAO

jarvol

Prissy is about as dumb as they come.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Don't test him on SEC football

priskilla22

..... "Florida +16 VS Georgia in the swamp. Love Georgia as well, but they've never had much success in the swamp "

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Florida...otball_Classic

read up on that ya jackass.......Any SEC fan would know they don't ever fukkin play in the swamp.....LMAO
    I just told you that I know they play a neutral site every year, but it really doesn't change the fact Georgia always gets their ass handed to them in this rivalry so +16 is safe for Florida.

priskilla22

Yet I'm almost positive I have a higher IQ than you. Would bet my life on it actually.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by priskilla22 View Post
    I just told you that I know they play a neutral site every year, but it really doesn't change the fact Georgia always gets their ass handed to them in this rivalry so +16 is safe for Florida.
    Yeah ok you had no idea, just admit it.....you included that "Georgia never plays well in the swamp" as part of your reasoning for the Florida pick

They never play well there because.....they never play there, ever

No clue buddy, no clue

priskilla22

This bet wins, haters continue to hate. World goes round.

Death, taxes, jealousy on SBR.

priskilla22

Yeah ok you had no idea, just admit it.....you included that "Georgia never plays well in the swamp" as part of your reasoning for the Florida pick

They never play well there because.....they never play there, ever

No clue buddy, no clue
    No, I know that the don't play in the swamp b/c I've went to the game twice in my life you fukkin clown.

It was a brain cramp. My reasoning for the pick is that the teams are even with Florida's QB back and I'm getting 16 points in a rivalry game that Florida typically wins.

Now when this cashes, come in here and kiss my ring and apologize.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Yet I'm almost positive I have a higher IQ than you. Would bet my life on it actually.

This guy is just like brah. do you also post on dating sites about how good looking you are?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

No, I know that the don't play in the swamp b/c I've went to the game twice in my life you fukkin clown.

It was a brain cramp. My reasoning for the pick is that the teams are even with Florida's QB back and I'm getting 16 points in a rivalry game that Florida typically wins.

Now when this cashes, come in here and kiss my ring and apologize.
    Nice edit moron.....Who the fukk says a team never plays well at somewhere they never even play at anyway???

"Texas never seems to get things going in Norman, so I'm taking Oklahoma"

priskilla22

Nice edit moron.....Who the fukk says a team never plays well at somewhere they never even play at anyway???

"Texas never seems to get things going in Norman, so I'm taking Oklahoma"
    I meant to say they never play well in the game. Jesus... are all Georgia fans hillbilly trash like you? The ones I met in Jacksonville were nicer.

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post

This guy is just like brah. do you also post on dating sites about how good looking you are?
    Nope. I have a great girlfriend. Don't need to.

hawley

Nope. I have a great girlfriend. Don't need to.
    nice

why didnt you PM me back

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I meant to say they never play well in the game. Jesus... are all Georgia fans hillbilly trash like you? The ones I met in Jacksonville were nicer.
    I'm not a Georgia fan and could give 2 shits if you win your air bet, gl to that......just thought it was funny that a know-it-all like you had such great reasoning for why Florida was a good pick, you know, being that Georgia IN THE SWAMP is typically a tough game for them

priskilla22

nice

why didnt you PM me back
    What is the point? I post a screen shot of my plays and 'its doctored and fake.'

priskilla22

I'm not a Georgia fan and could give 2 shits if you win your air bet, gl to that......just thought it was funny that a know-it-all like you had such great reasoning for why Florida was a good pick, you know, being that Georgia IN THE SWAMP is typically a tough game for them
    Georgia would probably have more success in the swamp than in Jacksonville. Since they've had little in Jacksonville.

hawley

What is the point? I post a screen shot of my plays and 'its doctored and fake.'
    is that code for you cant post a screenshot of your LSAT

priskilla22

is that code for you cant post a screenshot of your LSAT
    I can, but 99% of the information on that page is private. And if I post it, you won'tbelieve it anyway. It'll be 'doctored.'

jarvol

And you have come to this conclusion....how exactly?

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

What SEC school you an alum of

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys cant see that he gets off on this shit? His pick thread lasted all of what one day. Already posting plays outside of it. Why do you guys keep feeding him the attention he needs?
    Points Awarded:

Delicious gave teaserpleaser 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Hunker Down Dawgs! I teased them with Nebraska but not by the whopping 13 pt variety

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

come on fellas.... you don't believe a guy who wakes up early each morning so he's not late to his $90/day job is capable of putting down thousands each day?

priskilla22

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    come on fellas.... you don't believe a guy who wakes up early each morning so he's not late to his $90/day job is capable of putting down thousands each day?

Are you still on this? I make a lot more than that. And jobs are good things. You may be okay with being a flat out degenerate, but I am not. My girlfriend wouldn't be with me if I didn't work like an adult. I'm not that guy. Maybe you are.

I have 4 sources of income actually. Job, gambling, stocks, and I also operate a small business on ebay. Makes a couple grand a month. Go figure. Money is money.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

guy is a fraud proven time and again alum of an sec school and you think you can get into northwestern

senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

Since you started a thread for your plays....why you cluttering up the place with even more threads?
    if this teaser happen to lose it will not be in his official record
    Last edited by senseionline; 10-29-11 at 08:03 AM.

Madison
    Madison's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13533

Love all of these teaser components: 4 team 13 pointer, ties reduce. Been hitting these every weekend so lets not stop the magic now. Bowling Green +9.5 at Kent State. Kent State's offense is pathetic. 13 points the last 2 weeks combined. Syracuse +16 at Louisville. Big win for Syracuse against WVU and an extra day to prepare for this one. Big game for Syracuse, a must win for their big east title hopes. Louisville's offense also struggles so if they win, it shouldn't be by much. Illinois +18 at Penn State. Penn State is a very good team, but this will be a defensive struggle. I expect PSU wins close again, as they usually do. 20-17 type game here. Love PSU as a team, but my Illini will stay in this game. Both teams will try to pound the rock which will limit scoring as well. Florida +16 VS Georgia. Love Georgia as well, but they've never had much success in this Rivalry and Florida gets their starting QB back from injury as well. Again, another very close game. Love this teaser. I have no problem putting a couple grand on it. Will post screen shot of play later when I place it. BOL all.
    No disrespect but you are buying dead points in all 4 games. Can you get a 12 ptr cheaper? Every game except Ill you're giving 2 dead pts.

123 Last