pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

If LSU and Alabama don't meet in the BCS championship game it's a travesty

Best 2 teams in the country should play again for BCS title.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Best 2 teams in the country should play again for BCS title.
    Uh, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State, Wisconsin, Boise State are all worthy if they go 12/13-0

Get over it. They won't meet b/c one of them will have a loss.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

^
    Boise State does not belong in this conversation Kerry

chemicalbrother
    Under the Influence
    chemicalbrother's Avatar Become A Pro!

stanford?

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

LSU or Alabama will beat Oklahoma, Boise St, Wisconsin, Oklahoma St by 3 TD's in final game. I don't want to see another blowout. I want to see the best two teams in the country play for the title.

playersonly69
    playersonly69's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 142

No reason to play again. They are playing in 2 weeks. THE ONLY reason to play again would be if the game is decided in overtime. ANYTHING else and no need to play again

Monte
    Monte's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ok Pavy, i get Sooners or whoever for +21, you get Bama/LSU -21. Deal?

Stealinhome
    Stealinhome's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    LSU or Alabama will beat Oklahoma, Boise St, Wisconsin, Oklahoma St by 3 TD's in final game. I don't want to see another blowout. I want to see the best two teams in the country play for the title.
    I agree LSU or Alabama will rape any one else in the BCS game. I want to see the best game, I could care less about a team getting a shot.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420

Houston Cougars belong in the BCS this year. I mean, they are Big East material, right?

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I hate rematches... Even if they are the 2 best teams, they will have their chance on Nov 5th. Unless every other team in front of the loser of that game loses, they are out of luck.

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just like Ohio State and Michigan should of because they were clearly the 2 best teams. Then they both got wrecked in their bowl games. They both have their chance to play each other in November, no reason for them to play again.

priskilla22
    priskilla22's Avatar Become A Pro!

If they have a rematch, and the teams go 1-1, who really won the NC? LOL

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!

Aint happening but I agree that their reg meeting is the national championship game

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Boise is so underrated it's unreal. Boise would have a legit shot to beat either team, people forget they stomped Oregon twice and Virginia tech. Boise is a legit dynasty, it's no wonder bama and lsu and ou don't put them on the schedule.

P.F.Kasooff

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post

Boise is a legit dynasty

Dude, you have been hugging too many trees

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post

Buddy they have lost like 1 game in three years, beating every big name school that's played them..

tcpugh5
    Vols Bitch Crew
    tcpugh5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Buddy they have lost like 1 game in three years, beating every big name school that's played them..
    All three of them.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by tcpugh5 View Post
    All three of them.
    How is that there fault? It's well documented that nobody will schedule them...

P.F.Kasooff

What has to be scary as hell for teams scouting bama/lsu is this yr they can put up 40pts and still play their bone crushing D .

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

How is that there fault? It's well documented that nobody will schedule them...

boise doubters always seem to conveniently forget utah dominating Alabama when Bama was ranked in the top 10 just a few years ago

and 2011 Boise team would dominate that Utah team - ignore what happened in the game today, they just weren't ready for a gimmick offense

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Boise is so underrated it's unreal. Boise would have a legit shot to beat either team, people forget they stomped Oregon twice and Virginia tech. Boise is a legit dynasty, it's no wonder bama and lsu and ou don't put them on the schedule.

That and taking stupid pills at the same time. Boise barely got by AF today at home.

zacharyj53

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

boise doubters always seem to conveniently forget utah dominating Alabama when Bama was ranked in the top 10 just a few years ago

and 2011 Boise team would dominate that Utah team - ignore what happened in the game today, they just weren't ready for a gimmick offense

First off that Bama team had a couple of players suspended. Not to mention they were not exactly on a high after getting their NC hope crushed in the SECCG. Second off this Boise team isn't even close to being the same team as the Boise from last year. Third off LSU and Bama are two of the most dominant teams in the past 20 years. Look at the scores, they aren't just winning but doing it easily.

zsr

Spot on brahma. If Boise gets a shot, watch out. Bump this thread after the national title game. Alabama and lsu are far from unbeatable

SHADYLANKY
    Update your status
    SHADYLANKY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 196

I bet Utah in that game but Alabama had some key injuries and this Bama team is better and deeper. QB is still lacking a little though. I was on AF today. (Tenn +30 too ) Boise is good but I don't think they beat either LSU or Alabama this year.

zacharyj53

Spot on brahma. If Boise gets a shot, watch out. Bump this thread after the national title game. Alabama and lsu are far from unbeatable
    Boise doesn't deserve to be in the NC game with their schedule, FACT.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
    First off that Bama team had a couple of players suspended. Not to mention they were not exactly on a high after getting their NC hope crushed in the SECCG. Second off this Boise team isn't even close to being the same team as the Boise from last year. Third off LSU and Bama are two of the most dominant teams in the past 20 years. Look at the scores, they aren't just winning but doing it easily.

excuses excuses

if you believed the SEC homers out here, Bama should have been able to beat Utah with their practice squad players

zsr

Boise doesn't deserve to be in the NC game with their schedule, FACT.
    Nobody in the sec would schedule them, fact. Ask Oregon how fun it is to play Boise. Ask Virginia tech.

LSUtiger
    LSUtiger's Avatar Become A Pro!

If a team cannot win their respective conference...they should not go to the national championship. But come on, we all know the real national championship game is on Nov 5th

brahmabull117

Nobody in the sec would schedule them, fact. Ask Oregon how fun it is to play Boise. Ask Virginia tech.

Georgia (obviously not as good as LSU or Bama, but still a ranked SEC team) scheduled them and got dominated

no doubt in my mind that Boise could give any team in the country at least a run for their money

zacharyj53

excuses excuses

if you believed the SEC homers out here, Bama should have been able to beat Utah with their practice squad players
    Sweet, do you want to throw some more bad predictions in this thread to go along with your stellar pick history?

zacharyj53

UGA just played them, you are now too retarded on this subject to even take serious.

zsr

UGA just played them, you are now too retarded on this subject to even take serious.
    How'd that game go? Exactly.

zsr

Lsu will beat Alabama so not sure how anyone can say Boise has zero chance against lsu. Lsu defense can be beaten, Alabama won't do it obviously but kellen Moore is the second best quarterback in the nation.

zacharyj53

How'd that game go? Exactly.
    About as well as your previous post.

zsr

Georgia (obviously not as good as LSU or Bama, but still a ranked SEC team) scheduled them and got dominated no doubt in my mind that Boise could give any team in the country at least a run for their money
    Completely forgot about that game, probably because it was over as soon as it started

123 Last