falconticket
    falconticket's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1762

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    How'd that game go? Exactly.
    Ga got beat by exactly 14. 35-21 to be exact. At exactly 1 ga dome drive. On exactly sept 3rd.

zacharyj53
    zacharyj53's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

Completely forgot about that game, probably because it was over as soon as it started

That or you don't know what you are talking about which seems to be the case.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
    That or you don't know what you are talking about which seems to be the case.
    Right. I forgot one game which boise won with ease, so my argument that boise is an elite team is invalid.

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

If LSU and Bama didn't play each other in the reg season, an undefeated Ok. St would take over Bama's #2 slot by seasons end anyway.

Domestic
    Domestic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1756

Agreed, they are the only two teams who can actually defend in all of college football.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by Romocide View Post
    If LSU and Bama didn't play each other in the reg season, an undefeated Ok. St would take over Bama's #2 slot by seasons end anyway.
    This is also true. i dont think theres any doubt lsu is the best team in the country this year. I dont think oklahoma state can run the table though

Romocide

Yeah, OSU running the table with their upcoming schedule is definitely a long shot.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11150

I'm still waiting for the Big12 to play defense. Maybe it'll happen one day if I look enough.

Buh Bye choklahoma, Bye Wisconsin. Boise just might get a shot this year even though I'm hoping they get busted by TCU or SDSU. I like Boise but that schedule is pathetic every year. When UGA is the best team you play and zero teams in the top 20, that's bullshit.

And please don't give me the shit about big teams not playing them. Big teams don't want to play them because they don't want to give them a return trip in that shitty blue field. In order for them to play the big boys, they are going to have to make trips with nothing in return the same way FSU had to do when they were building up. Boise is not a big boy but they want to make you think like they are. Sorry, they need to pay their dues just like everyone else.

Look at Utah. They move to the Pac12 and are now 0-4 in the conference. Put Boise in the big boy conferences and you'd see the same shit. Boise can jump up on teams the first game of the season and win but let them play in week 8 after teams have enough tape on them and see how they do. In fact, I'd bet if Boise played UGA next week that UGA would beat them soundly. Boise carefully schedule teams they know they will have time to prepare and Peterson is a better coach than 99% of the rest.

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post

Put Boise in the big boy conferences and you'd see the same shit.

Boise in the SEC = .500 team on a good yr

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by P.F.Kasooff View Post

The sec is very top heavy, don't get carried away. They would crush the bad sec teams just like lsu is doing. Obviously they wouldn't go undefeated but .500 is crazy.

zacharyj53

Right. I forgot one game which boise won with ease, so my argument that boise is an elite team is invalid.
    No you are an idiot due to how you said no SEC team would schedule them. Yet UGA has played them twice in the last few years.

Boise isn't on the same level this year. Please stop your stupidity.

Romocide

UGA wouldn't beat Boise this year under any circumstances short of Moore getting knocked out of the game early. Not in week one, week 8, or week 12.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Boise's 5-0 playing against Oklahoma, Oregon (twice), Virginia Tech and Georgia over the last 5 years or so

you are out of your mind if you think they're a .500 team in the SEC. They would beat every team in the SEC on the road or home outside of the 2 big boys and they would likely play a very close game against either Bama or LSU depending on location

zacharyj53

The sec is very top heavy, don't get carried away. They would crush the bad sec teams just like lsu is doing. Obviously they wouldn't go undefeated but .500 is crazy.
    Boise barely got by AF today, a freaking service academy.

zacharyj53

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

Boise's 5-0 playing against Oklahoma, Oregon (twice), Virginia Tech and Georgia over the last 5 years or so

you are out of your mind if you think they're a .500 team in the SEC. They would beat every team in the SEC on the road or home outside of the 2 big boys and they would likely play a very close game against either Bama or LSU depending on location

Wow, you don't understand depth and football in general.

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by zacharyj53 View Post
    Boise barely got by AF today, a freaking service academy.

Alabama won by 13 points at home last year against an atrocious Ole Miss team...what's your point??

Air force is a gimmick offense team that Boise was just not prepared to play against...they have dominated the rest of their opponents. Boise would beat the doors off every team in the SEC outside of the big 2...

CollegeOverUnder
    DJ COOPER
    CollegeOverUnder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 217

Boise is a legit dynasty program might not be next year with out Kellen Moore but they are the real deal when it comes to playing football and would soundly beat Alabama not sure about LSU though. I would love to see a BOISE ST vs ALABAMA game because BOISE ST would win that game .

Boise St. vs Oklahoma St. would be a pretty sweet game to though

zsr

UGA wouldn't beat Boise this year under any circumstances short of Moore getting knocked out of the game early. Not in week one, week 8, or week 12.
    Exactly. Boise beats Georgia in Georgia dome, beats Oregon twice, and beats Virginia tech. Were not talking about a 12 game sec grind, it's one game. You guys are nuts if you don't think Boise can win one game against lsu.

P.F.Kasooff

Boise couldnt take the physical beating week in week out in the SEC... Some of you guys just hate the SEC because as a FB conference they dominate the BCS. Get over it

Mac4Lyfe

UGA has improved the last few weeks while Boise is regressing. Same as Oregon two years ago. Boise caught them in the first game of the season and Oregon got better while Boise had already peaked in game 1.

Look I like Boise but you'd have to be crazy to think they deserve national title consideration with their schedule every year. They play 1 maybe 2 good teams a year while other teams are playing good teams every week. I don't care the reasons for them not being able to play better competition. Bottom line is that they are not...

It's already been documented that several teams offered to play them but they wanted all kind of stipulations. WTF? Your Boise, your not big time brother. Why do you think noone wants them in their conference??? Because they bring absolutely nothing to the table. Nothing...

brahmabull117

Boise couldnt take the physical beating week in week out in the SEC...

what is this based on??

Boise physically manhandled georgia in their own building, did you watch that game???

P.F.Kasooff

what is this based on??

Boise physically manhandled georgia in their own building, did you watch that game???

week in week out doesnt = one game

you left this out "Some of you guys just hate the SEC because as a FB conference they dominate the BCS."

brahmabull117

week in week out doesnt = one game you left this out "Some of you guys just hate the SEC because as a FB conference they dominate the BCS."

there's no doubt it's a great conference, but I think you're crazy to say the Boise doesn't belong on the same field as the top SEC teams

P.F.Kasooff

What I said was either bama or lsu would beat boise badly. so...

brahmabull117

What I said was either bama or lsu would beat boise badly. so...

no way

Boise Offense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>LSU/Bama Offense
    LSU Bama Defense>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Boise defense

If these 2 teams (LSU bama winner and boise) play in the BCS title game, I guarantee you the line won't be any bigger than 4 or 5 points

Mac4Lyfe

That's the fukking problem... Boise only has to get up for 1 game. That's bullfukingshit. Of course they can beat anyone in a one game match. BUT, why do they deserve to play in the MNC when they haven't played in a grinded out season? Bama will have to play UF, LSU, Arkansas, Tennessee, Old Miss, MSU, Penn State, etc... Do you honestly think Boise could beat all these teams every week? Get the fuk out of here with the bullshit. They could beat any of those teams in a bowl but no fukking way they beat all those teams each week.

I don't understand why all the Boise apologist don't wake the fuk up. FSU use to be a little guy just like BSU. They had to go on the road to play top 20 teams because noone was going to Tally. Go back and look at how many top 20 teams they would have to play every year. 4, 5, 6 even 7 top 20 teams in one year as they were on the rise. Boise is still playing 1 (actually none as UGA not even in the top 20).

Wake me up the year BSU plays several top 20 teams in a year. You spouted out them beating OU, Va Tech, Oregon and UGA. That is over a 5 year period. Why would you even come up with that shit? That's embarrassing when you have to go back 5 years to come up with all your top wins. 1 a year... I'm not bashing you but bashing your logic.

Exactly. Boise beats Georgia in Georgia dome, beats Oregon twice, and beats Virginia tech. Were not talking about a 12 game sec grind, it's one game. You guys are nuts if you don't think Boise can win one game against lsu.

Romocide

I don't think anyone here is saying that Boise would run the table in the SEC. That's highly unlikely. They would be in the west, which is stacked. This team would still be a force to be reckoned with in the SEC though. A level above Arkansas and S. Carolina, who are very good teams.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0
    HoldEmHook!!'s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Douche bag, teams won't schedule them because Boise wants a home and home and noone is going to travel to Boise where they dont even fill up their own 35,000 seat staduim at home games. They have to man up and be road warriors like FSU in the 80's, pay their due's. Strength of schedule applies to everyone incuding Boise.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

excuses excuses

if you believed the SEC homers out here, Bama should have been able to beat Utah with their practice squad players
    Typical argument.......get in the now. 08 was a different Bama team, Bama team now is deeper and far more talented than Boise, Yes Utah showed up in 08 and beat Bama in the Sugar Bowl, this is not 08, Bama or LSU would crush Boise.

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Georgia (obviously not as good as LSU or Bama, but still a ranked SEC team) scheduled them and got dominated

no doubt in my mind that Boise could give any team in the country at least a run for their money
    Georgia got beat true enough, How about Boise play Georgia, Then Bama, Then Lsu, back to back to back......There are several teams that have to every year, Or how about the play OK, then OK ST.,Then TEX AM, Or they play ORE, then Stanford, then Ari St. Or they play Wisc, Mich St, Penn ST.....Point is get in a REAL conference and earn it. stop with the crying ass, little man, participation award, something for nothing, given not earned bull$hit

HoldEmHook!!
    BAMA 70 Auburn 0

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm still waiting for the Big12 to play defense. Maybe it'll happen one day if I look enough.

Buh Bye choklahoma, Bye Wisconsin. Boise just might get a shot this year even though I'm hoping they get busted by TCU or SDSU. I like Boise but that schedule is pathetic every year. When UGA is the best team you play and zero teams in the top 20, that's bullshit.

And please don't give me the shit about big teams not playing them. Big teams don't want to play them because they don't want to give them a return trip in that shitty blue field. In order for them to play the big boys, they are going to have to make trips with nothing in return the same way FSU had to do when they were building up. Boise is not a big boy but they want to make you think like they are. Sorry, they need to pay their dues just like everyone else.

Look at Utah. They move to the Pac12 and are now 0-4 in the conference. Put Boise in the big boy conferences and you'd see the same shit. Boise can jump up on teams the first game of the season and win but let them play in week 8 after teams have enough tape on them and see how they do. In fact, I'd bet if Boise played UGA next week that UGA would beat them soundly. Boise carefully schedule teams they know they will have time to prepare and Peterson is a better coach than 99% of the rest.
    Spot on.......Idiots read this and STFU

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32291

Buddy they have lost like 1 game in three years, beating every big name school that's played them..
    BSU has lost two games in the last three years.
    Most overrated program in college football.
    Year in, year out their strength of schedule is ranked in the lower half in the nation.
    Last year going 12 and 1 they finished the year with the 81st toughest schedule, and that is one of the highest rankings the team has had.

Easy to go 12 and 1 every year when your schedule has 9 cupcakes on it.

Kellen Moore is a top 5 college QB, arobably will be playing for pay on Sundays when he is done, but let us see what Moore can against a Bama defense, I will answer that for you, nothing, Tide defense will eat Moore alive.

Let us see if what the BSU defense can do versus LSU.
    I will answer that for you, nothing, LSU could hang 31 + on them.

If you put BSU in the SEC the 12 and 1 Broncos from the MWC becomes a 9 and 4 team in the SEC.
    The SDSU and Wyoming games suddenly get replaced with Bama, LSU, and Florida.

Bottom line, BSU is a better than ordinary, far from great football program.

There are only 19 former BSU Broncos in the NFL, none of them are household names, only 2 of them went to a pro bowl.

This is not the college football factory some of the yahoos think it is.

If it was, there would more than just one, ONE, former BSU Bronco in the NFL Hall of Fame.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

What happens if Stanford loses to USC or Oregon and Oklahoma St loses to Oklahoma. Would you wanna see LSU-Bama rematch or Boise St lose by 28 or more?

dmncnlou
    dmncnlou's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9993

LOL at Boise beating Alabama!! The top 3 players on the field would be playing for Bama! Richardson, Upshaw, & Hightower.

cant call it
    BAMA UP!!!
    cant call it's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 455

As an alabama fan I think this is a stupid Idea. the two teams meet nov 5th, and should not play each other again two months after that. Makes no sense. Let the sec dominate the other conferences, again.

First 123 Last