GenosPicks
    GenosPicks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Geno's Picks Week 6

Ahhh we've made it to another Friday with GENO a little wiser from this week's Geno's Takes and or a little richer from my USC pick last night—which now brings me 6-3 with my NCAA picks. Sure we had a bumpy start but after going 2-2-1 were at 6-3 over the past two and looking to stay hot. Let’s see if these do the trick…

Last edited by GenosPicks; 10-13-11 at 11:38 PM.

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lololol funny shit here. Nice delivery and bold pick,on the dolphins there...walking thin ice with that sharp play, hope your right bout philly winning though.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki Roma View Post
    Lololol funny shit here. Nice delivery and bold pick,on the dolphins there...walking thin ice with that sharp play, hope your right bout Philly winning though.
    Thanks Ricki... it's just something in my gut that says they can;'t keep making these same mistakes over and over--but it may just also be how the redskins think they're suddenly world beaters...

hey... whatcha think of the Steelers layin a dozen.. am i crazy for liking that so much.

As always.. THANKS for the keeping the conversation going and do spread the word!
    Last edited by GenosPicks; 10-13-11 at 11:40 PM. Reason: typo's

Ricki Roma

Ive got to admit jacksonville seems doomed vs steelers even if the spread was -19 it would look appealing should be mkney in the bank. Surprised you didnt jump on the packers with the way they have been playing but I sensed a trap in that game.

tcpugh5
    Vols Bitch Crew
    tcpugh5's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good stuff. Personally love the Steelers pick myself. At most Jacksonville has a few 30+ yard field goals.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by tcpugh5 View Post
    Good stuff. Personally love the Steeler's pick myself. At most Jacksonville has a few 30+ yard field goals.
    Let's hope.. also forgot to put up my bonus pick... since i had a push last week i like to keep my totals at a multiple of five... of course I also like to keep my numbers over 50%... lets see if we can't get there this week... currently 10-14 on the year

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Where the hell is The prick and his weekly Horshak pic ??

Nice job Geno

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice vid geno, i like these.

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Where the hell is The prick and his weekly Horshak pic ??

Nice job Geno
    THANKS Profane and Spanky.. if you like that you'll love this.. my bonus pick... we left it out of the vid this week as we always do FIVE but since we had a push last week.. here's the bonus play and it's actually my second favorite pick and FAVORITE JOKE but that is up to you to decide...

OH AND DID ANYONE ELSE I SAID THE BILLS WERE GIVING THREE WHEN THEY ARE ACTUALLY GETTING THREE... MAKES IT EVEN MORE IN MY FAVOR BUT NOW IT TERRIFIES ME!!!!

Ricki Roma

Thts dangerous imo texans +8 over the ravens comin off a bye week? another bold thin ice bet. Ravens could win by a substanial number

GenosPicks

Quote Originally Posted by Ricki Roma View Post
    Thts dangerous imo texans +8 over the ravens comin off a bye week? another bold thin ice bet. Ravens could win by a substanial number
    Good point.. but they don't usually do they? I mean the Jets HANDED them those points two weeks ago.