daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Detshit Tigers.. LMAO!!!! GTFO here fukking Pretenders.. Valverde is a bum!!!

Trade Valverde the bum.. Fukking idiot gave up 4 runs in an inning.. Dethit Tigers, congratulations on being the shittiest team in the history of MLB..

You will not make the World Series... E.V.E.R.!!!

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Have you ever taken a step back and thought about what you do here? How you spend your free time? What the point of it all is? Why you bother scrambling to your computer just to post something like this?

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    You will not make the World Series... E.V.E.R.!!!
    Didn't the tigers make the world series just a few years back. imbestalian.

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Couldnt agree with you more. A shitty, non-hitting, non-clutch team thats lucky to be there. They won the last series by default (as the bitch-ass yankees had the choke of all chokes in that game 7). Couldnt be happier to get these pretenders out of here. Pretendo Milwaukee is next. Now pay me my $250 at Rangers -145 for the series

OmgUrMom
    OmgUrMom's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    Have you ever taken a step back and thought about what you do here? How you spend your free time? What the point of it all is? Why you bother scrambling to your computer just to post something like this?
    I'm guessing it makes him happy to rub it in, and see peoples responses. Only thing that makes sense

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Better than the Yankess

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

I hope you are under 20 years old.

blackbeSSt
    blackbeSSt's Avatar Become A Pro!

Its ok guys. The redsox are a lock to make the playoffs

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    I hope you are under 8 years old.
    Fixed.

daimoshokage

Fixed.
    Hey no coin you pos.. will you give us a favor and leave sbr.. thought you're already leaving.. why are you still here you fukk.. go look at the line movements you fukking hamburger..

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38361

Hey no coin you pos.. will you give us a favor and leave sbr.. thought you're already leaving.. why are you still here you fukk.. go look at the line movements you fukking hamburger..

dynamite140

Have you ever taken a step back and thought about what you do here with your useless threads and stupid line movement threads. You spend 12 hours a day looking at line movement. And the point? To unload a $20 bet.

Why you bother scrambling to your computer to post useless threads asking why did a line drop 3 cents and then go on asking people why it happened?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: daimoshokage

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

He sure didn't look good tonight

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

Quote Originally Posted by dynamite140 View Post
    Have you ever taken a step back and thought about what you do here with your useless threads and stupid line movement threads. You spend 12 hours a day looking at line movement. And the point? To unload a $20 bet.

Why you bother scrambling to your computer to post useless threads asking why did a line drop 3 cents and then go on asking people why it happened?
    This is a gambling forum, is it not?

BTW, how long does it take you to log off and then log in as daimo? I know your secret now.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

BigDofBA
    BigDofBA's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2011

LOL. That made me laugh.

daimoshokage

This is a gambling forum, is it not?

BTW, how long does it take you to log off and then log in as daimo? I know your secret now.
    This idiot said he will leave sbr because of the bashing and shit.. and he's still here.. Hey No Coin GTFO!!!! We don't need your line movement shit..

dynamite140

Says the person who created an alias and got busted by the mods here. Funny how last time i called you out on it and using an IP Blocker and you said you never heard that term. Then the mods find out you created an alias after you were told not to do just you couldn't resist.

You mad because everything i said is true and you have to change the subject everytime huh?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

This idiot said he will leave sbr because of the bashing and shit.. and he's still here.. Hey No Coin GTFO!!!! We don't need your line movement shit..
    Says the person who created an alias and got busted by the mods here. Funny how last time i called you out on it and using an IP Blocker and you said you never heard that term. Then the mods find out you created an alias after you were told not to do just you couldn't resist.

You mad because everything i said is true and you have to change the subject everytime huh?
    1 minute. Impressive.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

What exactly does SBR "need" from you? How are you at all relevant?

dynamite140

No Coincidences, you have insecurity issues. You already lied about not even knowing what an IP Blocker was when i accused you of using one when you created one of those alias. You telling me someone like you who look at line movement 12 hours a day haven't even heard of that term?

Then later on you get caught by the mods creating another alias after they told you do not make another account when your account was banned

You have got to be the most delusional person here on this forum with your fake lies and then getting caught by the mods
    . Then when you get called out on this, you completely change the subject because you afraid of answering the question like you always have.

daimoshokage

No Coin was banned and created a ghost while banned so that he can still post with his line movements shit.. guess what, he got caught ghosting and his ban was extended to 2 months.. classic no coin..

No coin always said that he will leave sbr but this idiot creates ghost when he is banned.. Hey no coin, give me a fukking break on your shit the you will leave sbr.. "You can't live without sbr you fukk!"

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

puff

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

No Coincidences, you have insecurity issues. You already lied about not even knowing what an IP Blocker was when i accused you of using one when you created one of those alias. You telling me someone like you who look at line movement 12 hours a day haven't even heard of that term?

Then later on you get caught by the mods creating another alias after they told you do not make another account when your account was banned

You have got to be the most delusional person here on this forum with your fake lies and then getting caught by the mods
    . Then when you get called out on this, you completely change the subject because you afraid of answering the question like you always have.
    No Coin was banned and created a ghost while banned so that he can still post with his line movements shit.. guess what, he got caught ghosting and his ban was extended to 2 months.. classic no coin..

No coin always said that he will leave sbr but this idiot creates ghost when he is banned.. Hey no coin, give me a fukking break on your shit the you will leave sbr.. "You can't live without sbr you fukk!"
    You could at least change the style of your posting -- the bold/non-bold isn't a great diversion.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    puff
    hey spankie just police the chat..

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

daimo step the fuk off pal

puff

no coin are u watching line movement ? dynamite is in chat and he says you are watching line movement.

puff

dynamite140

You could at least change the style of your posting -- the bold/non-bold isn't a great diversion.
    As usual, changing the subject when the truth comes out about you. Its okay thats how insecure people are. They change the subject immediately.

Answer this question.

Why did you create a second account here after the mods told you not to do it?

BigDofBA

Have you ever taken a step back and thought about what you do here with your useless threads and stupid line movement threads. You spend 12 hours a day looking at line movement. And the point? To unload a $20 bet. Why you bother scrambling to your computer to post useless threads asking why did a line drop 3 cents and then go on asking people why it happened?
    Why do you care what someone bets?

About 3 weeks ago I made about $700 in five days betting $20-60 a game. I'll gladly take a profit of a few hundred dollars betting small over a loss of thousands betting big.

It's better to bet $20 and win than is to bet $1000 and lose.

Moreover, no one on this site is a professional sports bettor. If they were, they wouldn't be here trying to prove how awesome they are. I do this fun and aim to come out on top. So far I have. I'm up about 2k over the past year, about $500 on my spreadsheet since I started keep track a couple of months ago. Yes, make fun of me because it's only a measly 2k. I don't care. I do this for fun.

Likewise, I'm up $2800 in the past year playing $6 heads up games at Bodog. Goto sharkscope.com and look it up. Pretty amazing you can make 3k while only playing $6 games....

I have a real job during the day. That is my income source. I don't need to bet big on games and then stress out during them to make sure there is food on the table and my mortgage is paid.

You shouldn't think less of someone just because they choose not to piss away all of their money betting on something they have no control over.

Anyway, carry on.
    Last edited by BigDofBA; 10-12-11 at 10:58 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: shari91

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

As usual, changing the subject when the truth comes out about you. Its okay thats how insecure people are. They change the subject immediately.

Answer this question.

Why did you create a second account here after the mods told you not to do it?
    To post. Why else?

I'm sure I'm the first person with two accounts -- especially given I'm talking to someone who has more than one himself. Boy you really got me there. BURN!!!

daimoshokage

To post. Why else?

I'm sure I'm the first person with two accounts -- especially given I'm talking to someone who has more than one himself. Boy you really got me there. BURN!!!

QFT!!!

No Coin creates ghost when he is banned.. Got caught and booomm... additional 2 months of restriction..

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

QFT!!!

No Coin creates ghost when he is banned.. Got caught and booomm... additional 2 months of restriction..
    I'm trying to figure out why you know so much about it, why you care, or why you spend so much time reporting my posts.

Are you mentally challenged?

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

dynamite140

And of course you lied about not even knowing what an ip blocker was. You telling me someone like you who look at line movement 12 hours a day never heard that term? Then you get busted by the mods.

This has been my only account on this site. That statement you just made proves how insecure you are. Just because a ton of other posters do it and you do it, then i have to do it? Go talk to the mods and tell them to do an investigation on me then to see if i ever had more than 1 account.

You already lied about not having an alias when you got called out on it. To post? You had like a 3 week ban i recalled but you just couldn't resist posting on it. And for what, about those 3 cent line movements and want everyone to analyze it right?

Even daimo says that you posted you will leave this site multiple times. Why are you still here then? Admit it, you just can't quit sbr forum.

BigDofBA

I'm trying to figure out why you know so much about it, why you care, or why you spend so much time reporting my posts. Are you mentally challenged?
    Just let the guy talk. Who cares?

It's a waste of time.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner

And of course you lied about not even knowing what an ip blocker was. You telling me someone like you who look at line movement 12 hours a day never heard that term? Then you get busted by the mods.

This has been my only account on this site. That statement you just made proves how insecure you are. Just because a ton of other posters do it and you do it, then i have to do it? Go talk to the mods and tell them to do an investigation on me then to see if i ever had more than 1 account.

You already lied about not having an alias when you got called out on it. To post? You had like a 3 week ban i recalled but you just couldn't resist posting on it. And for what, about those 3 cent line movements and want everyone to analyze it right?

Even daimo says that you posted you will leave this site multiple times. Why are you still here then? Admit it, you just can't quit sbr forum.
    Feel better now that you've gotten your fix?

Are you punching the keyboard right now? Snarling?

12 Last