neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    the filing deadline is still weeks away, and he is saying he is reconsidering it which i would take to mean he's leaning strongly to yes

he'll get a ton of billionaire backing, and the field is super weak

if he announces yes in the next few days he'll be 2-1, at most, almost immediately

based on what I've read yes I'd take 15-1

I have not read one piece of legit reporting that says he is seriously considering it.

I would rather bet on Paul Ryan to get the nod, he has a better chance of getting in, and leading the pack. But again I think he is waiting in till 2016, because beating any sitting President is very very hard, and if you lose it just hurts your chances next time.

Chris Christi also I believe wants to get the job done in New Jersey, he has not even started forming any of the groups necessary to make any legit run for President, its all about money money money, and having the organisations. Fred Thompson was the darlin of the GOP in 2008, and he got in late

If he gets in sure, it will be very good odds for him, but he has said every single time asked, there is no way I am running. He has never changed from that line, he did not leave any room to adjust his answer later. If he was really thinking about running he would of made up some sly answer, or dodged the question entirely.

But again, its your money. Its a huge risk IMO. Everyone who knows him, has said, there is no chance. Its not like he is having some secret meetings planning on it.

I think the articles on this subject, are more hopeful if anything. People want Chrisit to run, so they will take a tiny little piece of evidence, misquoted or a mis-spoken line and run with it and make it more then what it actually is.

BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH
    BigdaddyQH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8638

And the final word is.......................he is NOT running. 7 out. Clear the Pass line, pay the Don't Pass line. Christie is out, and so are the 15/1 takers.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by BigdaddyQH View Post
    And the final word is.......................he is NOT running. 7 out. Clear the Pass line, pay the Don't Pass line. Christie is out, and so are the 15/1 takers.
    Big deal. Lost a whopping $100.

I guess Tubby didn't want to give up the "All you can eat" buffets in Atlantic City.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
    Big deal. Lost a whopping $100.

I guess Tubby didn't want to give up the "All you can eat" buffets in Atlantic City.
    Yeah... Lets make a fat joke about him for the 100th time how creative.

Really should of never been a question about if he is running, Chris Chrsit tells you how it is.

Bluehorseshoe
    Bluehorseshoe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1557

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post

Yeah... Lets make a fat joke about him for the 100th time how creative.

Really should of never been a question about if he is running, Chris Chrsit tells you how it is.
    It's funny you should use the number 100, because that's how many times you've misspelled Chris Christie's name in this thread.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Damn

Him and Huntsman are the only repubs I would vote for.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Damn

Him and Huntsman are the only repubs I would vote for.
    It's embarrassing how bad the Republican candidates are

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

well, 15-1 was tempting, no shame in a small shot

we'll get em next time boys

First 12