stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

I dislike Obama more than anyone, this Birth Certificate thing is a non mother freaking issue.

Solyndra scandal is a big deal, pay attention to that, the BC thing is just silly now.

Shafted69
    Green Shoots 2021
    Shafted69's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1693

hey steven ash,

I assume you realize that Solyndra's CEO was a registered Republican. And that many the firm that invested alongside Argonaut in the debt restructuring was Madrone -- which is an office affiliates with the Walton family (not exactly lefties).

This isn't about politics. It's about the facts. One definition of scandal is "offense caused my misdeed." A bad decision is different from a corrupt one or one done for dishonest purposes. There is nothing in evidence that says Solyndra was anything but a bad decision. If such evidence arises, you can be assured that I'll write about it.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

there is evidence.

1. obama ignored his own advisors who warned him 2 months prior this was a bad move

2. obama helped his buddies on the board to get paid first before taxpayers in the case of a default. One of them was a fundraiser for obama's campaign... then guess what happened... chapter 11

scandal

brooks85

type obama and solyndra in goolge if you don't believe me

you wont see much coverage on cnn, the will "break" a story but bury it quickly, real "fair and balanced"

vinny89121
    vinny89121's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Holy shut the fuk up, god damn idiots out on the forum tonight.
    why am i an idiot. cause i wanna know if our president has a birth certificate. your a fukkin idiot

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post

He was trying to hide it on Whitehouse.gov. What a devious plot.
    You know that is a fake document right? it is a 2 layered pdf

I don't really care if he was or not born in the US. I just thought them putting up this document was pretty funny.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by vinny89121 View Post
    why am i an idiot. cause i wanna know if our president has a birth certificate. your a fukkin idiot
    Shut the fuk up winny you fukkin broke ass barrelled in fuk, take your non sports topic elsewhere you failed flub.

brooks85

well remember it took obama 2 years to settle this birth certificate, it took McCain less than 2 months.

That explains the photoshop time.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    guys look at this video. it proves where he was born. plain and simple.

Last edited by Glitch; 09-30-11 at 02:06 AM.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by Shafted69 View Post
    hey steven ash,

I assume you realize that Solyndra's CEO was a registered Republican. And that many the firm that invested alongside Argonaut in the debt restructuring was Madrone -- which is an office affiliates with the Walton family (not exactly lefties).

This isn't about politics. It's about the facts. One definition of scandal is "offense caused my misdeed." A bad decision is different from a corrupt one or one done for dishonest purposes. There is nothing in evidence that says Solyndra was anything but a bad decision. If such evidence arises, you can be assured that I'll write about it.
    In May 2009, Secretary Chu put his hands all over the Solyndra loan which he said would be a model for what the government creation of "green" jobs. Chu attended the ground breaking with President Obama and cited Solyndra's example in his speeches. Yet, now, with Solyndra's mind-boggling profligacy, squandering $523 million in taxpayer money in less than two years and filing for bankruptcy protection, both Chu and Obama are eager to take their hands off as they shake them all about, blaming anyone other than themselves for the poor loan decision and the complete lack of oversight into the expenditure of the funds

And, it seems Cabinet Secretary Steven Chu has cravenly decided to utilize a time-tested delaying tactic of sendinga lower-ranking staffer, Jonathan Silver, the DoE loan guarantee officer to testify as he turns himself around.

Both the White House and the Department of Energy officials are being disingenuous and possibly duplicitous in their adamant denials of wrongdoing. For those who understand the process of approving, and scheduling presidential appearances, there can be no doubt that the White House was closely involved in the Solyndra deal-making.

Each week, executive branch agencies send a report to the White House informing the president (in absentia) of current and upcoming agency actions of note. Each week, executive branch agencies also notify the White House of potential activities at which they are requesting the president's attendance, usually an agency event that highlights some aspect of the president's management agenda, and usually providing the White House with several months' advance notice.

Presidential visits are highly coveted events, highly desired by cabinet heads, because the president's visit raises the profile of the agency and provides much coveted photo-ops for agency employees.

There is usually a good deal of back and forth discussions between Executive agency staffers, the Executive Agency White Housel Liaison and White House staffers regarding the type of event, the timing of the event and the substance of the event to ensure it warrants an appearance by the president.

All the facts in the president's speech are reviewed (for example, the details verifying a loan mentioned in the speech) and signed off on by as many as 15 agency officials and even folks from OMB before the event is entered formally as a part of the president's calendar. So, the likelihood that neither the White House, nor the leaders of DoE, were in any way knowledgeable or involved in the Solyndra loan deal is highly unlikely.

Sadly, Solyndra is but a recent example of Obama's Cabinet officials' skill with doing the hokey pokey. The Justice Department’ s disastrous Operation Fast & Furious reveals a similar scenario—an ill conceived, poorly executed idea that was hastily put into operation. And yet, after providing some 1200 assault weapons to Mexican cartels, which are now showing up in crimes and murders of American citizens, Americans once again see the Obama Administration shaking their hands and turning themselves about as they run for cover

stevenash

OBAMA LIED, SOLYNDRA DIED
    The Obama administration is joined at the hip to Solyndra, the company that in happier days manufactured solar panels. The Obama administration touted Solydra as a model. According to Obama, Solyndra pointed the way to the future. It served as the administration’s flagship example of using taxpayers’ money to boost clean energy manufacturing and create jobs.

In late May 2010, when Obama was in California for his fourth fundraiser for Sen. Barbara Boxer, dropping by Silicon Valley to praise his own stimulus package, as it was called in those happy days. “It is here that companies like Solyndra are leading the way toward a brighter, more prosperous future,” Obama said of Solyndra.

David Freddoso reported on Obama’s appearance at the company, noting that Obama cited Solyndra as an example of how the stimulus package was creating jobs all over America: “We can see the positive impacts right here at Solyndra,” Obama said. “[T]hrough the Recovery Act, this company received a loan to expand its operations. This new factory is the result of those loans. Since the project broke ground last fall, more than 3,000 construction workers have been employed building this plant. Across the country, workers in 22 states are manufacturing the supplies….Solyndra expects to hire 1,000 workers to manufacture solar panels….”

Freddoso also noted that Solyndra was the first company to receive a Department of Energy loan guarantee under the stimulus bill. When it was awarded, Vice President Biden said the project was “exactly what the Recovery Act is all about.” Bingo! Energy Secretary Steven Chu said it would help “spark a new industrial revolution that will put Americans to work.” Chu is the Nobel Prize winner of the smart, smart, smart, stupid! variety, to borrow the formulation of Norman Podhoretz’s grandmother.

Freddoso sounded a cautionary note at the time that Obama was touting Solyndra:

Jim McTague of Barron’s noted over the weekend that, two months before Obama’s glowing speech, PricewaterhouseCoopers released a fear-filled note in its audit of the company, which has accumulated losses of $558 million in its five-year lifetime. The firm noted that Solyndra “has suffered recurring losses from operations, negative cash flows since inception and has a net stockholders’ deficit that, among other factors, raise substantial doubt about its ability to continue as a going concern.”

Freddoso drily observed: “Obama seemed almost unaware of this when he spoke.” How could the smartest president of all time have missed that?

Solyndra proved to be a model alright — a model of the wreck Obama has made of fiscal and economic policy, a model of crony capitalism, a model of waste and/or corruption. Solyndra has filed for bankruptcy and laid off 1,100 workers. Before filing for bankruptcy Solyndra blew through the $535 million loan guaranteed by taxpayers’.

On the morning of Obama’s job’s speech on Thursday, FBI agents executed a search of Solyndra’s headquarters. Now ABC reports that federal agents have paid a visit to the homes of Solyndra CEO Brian Harrison, company founder Chris Gronet, and a former executive. ABC also reports that Department of Energy officials have been sitting in on Solyndra board meetings for months as observers, getting an up-close view as the company burned through its cash.

vinny89121

Shut the fuk up winny you fukkin broke ass barrelled in fuk, take your non sports topic elsewhere you failed flub.
    someone told me to say this. shut up fatso

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

why the fuk did obama bet on the ugly bitch solyndra?

his advisors dont read the financial statements, it is amazing americas smartest human to make such a lame error

stevenash

^
    Solyndra will doom him.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 863

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    ^
    Solyndra will doom him.
    The fact that he can't do anything right has doomed him. This guy has no chance of winning working class Ohio and Fla and he needs those states to win in 2012. Reality is, you can tell by this thread that a lot of the losers on this site will run out and vote for him again. It's that 'whip me again' mentality which is so prevalent amongst the lower classes, which guides their decision making.

the_orangekat
    the_orangekat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

That AUTHENTIC BIRTH CERTIFICATE remains MIA.

We've all seen the photo shopped one.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnythunder View Post
    The fact that he can't do anything right has doomed him. This guy has no chance of winning working class Ohio and Fla and he needs those states to win in 2012. Reality is, you can tell by this thread that a lot of the losers on this site will run out and vote for him again. It's that 'whip me again' mentality which is so prevalent amongst the lower classes, which guides their decision making.
    more about race, then the whip me again

also, he will not get the white guilt vote again

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

he sure ruined america, didn't he?....

this is ridiculous, you just make this shit up?

KKoz9
    KKoz9's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    To me, that was one of the saddest days in Ameirca. That our first black president had to prove he was born in the country, because of a few racists on the far right. And yes, they were racists.

Tell his grandmother that started the whole controversy that...

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post

except for frizzelli.

frizzelli

except for frizzelli.
    56 posts and every single one has been re tarded congrats, like I would give a fuk about american politics, have you seen George Bush Jr birth certificate you stupid wop?

vinny89121

56 posts and every single one has been re tarded congrats, like I would give a fuk about american politics, have you seen George Bush Jr birth certificate you stupid wop?
    seriously, you've read all 56 posts. nice, i have my first fan. thanks i appreciate it.

frizzelli

seriously, you've read all 56 posts. nice, i have my first fan. thanks i appreciate it.
    Just hate broke air bettors who can't even talk sports, have to make topics that are a pointless and non sports related.

vinny89121

Just hate broke air bettors who can't even talk sports, have to make topics that are a pointless and non sports related.
    you hate broke air bettors but u follow every post i make. that doesnt make much sense to me. if i hate someone, i dont follow them. and for u saying im broke, im not gonna get in to that. its not worth it

vinny89121

your a fat wop anyways

frizzelli

your a fat wop anyways

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by the_orangekat View Post

stevenash

News flash slick.
    Using the term, and term 'air bettor' was en vogue for maybe 15 minutes, 20 minutes ago.
    You don't get extra betpoints for using the term 5 times a day.

Every time you use the term 'air bettor' everybody cringes.

Now if you feel using the term 'air bettor' as an insult 5 times a day makes your 2 inch e-penis grown an inch or two, then by all means, knock yourself out.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

e-penis

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

unreal. You racist dumbfukks are still talking about this.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by KKoz9 View Post
    this is ridiculous, you just make this shit up?

yeah, bureau of labor statistics and national statistics office just pull numbers out of their ass.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

^
    Solyndra will doom him.

solyndra was bush's pet project for 2 years and he tried to push through their loan just prior to obama becoming president.

the Solyndra loan guarantee was a multi-year process that the Bush Administration launched in 2007.

The Bush team tried to conditionally approve the Solyndra loan just before President Obama took office.

the earliest and largest investors, Madrone Capital Partners, is funded by the family that started Wal-Mart, the Waltons. The Waltons have donated millions of dollars to Republican candidates over the years.

http://thinkprogress.org/romm/2011/0...oan-guarantee/

so the neocons trying to turn this in to obama's "whitewater" is ridiculous and smells of desperation.

frizzelli

News flash slick. Using the term, and term 'air bettor' was en vogue for maybe 15 minutes, 20 minutes ago. You don't get extra betpoints for using the term 5 times a day. Every time you use the term 'air bettor' everybody cringes. Now if you feel using the term 'air bettor' as an insult 5 times a day makes your 2 inch e-penis grown an inch or two, then by all means, knock yourself out.
    You are the biggest bytch on the forum FACT, you make threads calling people out about how stupid they were to bet a side after the game is over like a complete retard. Your mother is designing a time machine so she can go back in time and abort and thats a fact as well.

vinny89121

did he produce the certificate yet?

First 123 Last