vinny89121
    vinny89121's Avatar Become A Pro!

did obama ever prove that he has a birth certificate?

i haven't seen it yet, have u?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Holy shut the fuk up, god damn idiots out on the forum tonight.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

GTFO!!! It's old news you fukk..

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    GTFO!!! It's old news you fukk..
    ya i know its old news. thats why i figured he'd come up with one by now

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Oh boy, this thread again.

Ninersnut
    Money talks and bullshit runs marathons
    Ninersnut's Avatar Become A Pro!

Why is he trying to playing in a Little League World Series Game?

Hotdiggity11
    Hotdiggity11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

He was trying to hide it on Whitehouse.gov. What a devious plot.

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by Hotdiggity11 View Post
    Oh boy, this thread again.
    im sorry, im new to the forum. i didnt know this was a past thread. the first two replies came out hard on me.im not racist at all. i would just like to know why our president cant produce his birth certificate. thats all

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Vinny go back to the processing plant pal...Unreal

vinny89121

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Vinny go back to the processing plant pal...Unreal

do u have a connect at the plant. ive been looking for a job for a year now.if u can hook me up, ill take it. besides my unemployment is about to run out

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by vinny89121 View Post
    i haven't seen it yet, have u?

don't be stupid.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

he even released his official birth video. youtube it.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes. He also successfully repealed don't ask, don't tell Guy is getting shit done here

The Bet Master
    The Bet Master's Avatar Become A Pro!

And by the way its called Google.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

no also never proved he went to college

no transcripts available

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    no also never proved he went to college

no transcripts available

He has never showed his pecker either coach so do you assume he does not have one.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

jjgold

Anyone that voted for Obama now realizes what a massive mistake it was

He destroyed usa

unusialsusp5
    unusialsusp5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3601

he was dancing around the birth certificate story when he decided that this was a good time to pretend to kill osama bin laden (who was probably already dead) so they went in and killed a clone and conveniently dumped his body into the sea to hide the evidence and pushing the birth certificate story under the rug. notice how they hardly mention killing bin laden saying it would infuriate the allah followers. what a fraud.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Yes. He also successfully repealed don't ask, don't tell Guy is getting shit done here
    yea he just weakened the military further, good job, and such an important issue to spend time on

who cares about the unemployed, just let gays play in the open in the army

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

guys look at this video. it proves where he was born. plain and simple.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

To me, that was one of the saddest days in Ameirca. That our first black president had to prove he was born in the country, because of a few racists on the far right. And yes, they were racists.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he sure ruined america, didn't he?....

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Obama doesn't have a birth certificate..neither does Jesus.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Being born in Hawaii, Kenya or Mars does not make him any less awful as a President.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Anyone that voted for Obama now realizes what a massive mistake it was

He destroyed usa
    If this is your opinion of Obama, I'd love to hear your thoughts on W.

neverstoppers23

I love how people say Obama destroyed America, just cracks me up. I am i guess a moderate Republican, but all this talk about less government, this talk about how TARP was a mistake, the talk about how the massive spending bill was a mistake.

Its really econ 101 stuff.

For one TARP. I know its easy to play a political game, and be like , yeah we shoudn't bail out 'the rich', they made their own mistakes yada yada. If we did not do that, we would be in a depression right now, and its not even a question about it.

The spending bill was massivly needed, but people don't see the results. People always want some simple one line answer, where obama can just give him some speech to America. Its not that easy, Obama would have to do a ******* power point presentation, and well lets be honest. No one really wants to know what happen, they just want to point the finger at the other side. They don't want to solve the proble, they want to say you did, you created this mess, my turn. Who cares about working together for a better America.

You can't prove what did not happen, but I don't think its any question, and a high majority of economist would say the same thing, without Tarp, and the spending bill(s), the economy would be in way worse shambles then it is now.

Now you may say Tax Cuts would have worked, which IMO is bull shit. I like tax cuts, I think we should make it easier on small businesses. But in this environment they are going to need a lot more then just some tax cust to make them higher a person. The biggest companies right now are just sitting on their money because they don't know what is going to happen in the future.

Now you may question how we got here, and of course Obama's side will point to Bush, and the GOP now wants to some how blame it on Obama. They want to I.D some one, who is the problem. When its not that simple again. You can't just blame one person, in actuallity congress has a lot more powers in setting tax law, and setting other fiscal issues then the President. So I think that is where the blame needs to be.
    What started this economy, the housing collapse, Fannie/Fredide government bull shit. This is probably the best kept secret by the media, Georege Bush said in 2002 I believe that there needs to be fundlemental changes in those programs, and Barnie Frank and his 'A-team', pushed back hard and said, having low class individuals having home ownership is the right thing. Who cares if they can't actually afford it right. Obviously there is a lot more fundlemental problems then that, and I could write and write on the issue.

But again most people just want some simple one line answer, of its obama's fault, its Bush's fault. Everyone in America is bitching about Washington being so Rar Rar when they in reality are just as bad if not worse.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    What started this economy, the housing collapse, Fannie/Fredide government bull shit. This is probably the best kept secret by the media, Georege Bush said in 2002 I believe that there needs to be fundlemental changes in those programs, and Barnie Frank and his 'A-team', pushed back hard and said, having low class individuals having home ownership is the right thing. Who cares if they can't actually afford it right. Obviously there is a lot more fundlemental problems then that, and I could write and write on the issue.
    then why did bush promote and sign in to law the "american dream downpayment act of 2003" which gave away homes to the poor with awful credit like candy on halloween?

and why did bush & s.e.c. further deregulate banking in 2004 which many experts point to as what fueled the collapse?

How SEC Regulatory Exemptions Helped Lead to Collapse

http://bigpicture.typepad.com/commen...tory-exem.html

neverstoppers23

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    then why did bush promote and sign in to law the "american dream downpayment act of 2003" which gave away homes to the poor with awful credit like candy on halloween?

and why did bush & s.e.c. further deregulate banking in 2004 which many experts point to as what fueled the collapse?

How SEC Regulatory Exemptions Helped Lead to Collapse

http://bigpicture.typepad.com/commen...tory-exem.html

I will find you the link to the NY times when I get home i am at school right now. I don't know the exact dates of it. But my point is just blaming one person, is just pure bull shit.

It was both parties fault we got in this mess, I am not saying Bush is exempt from blame. I am saying the Financial committee in congress lead by Barney frank, really pushed home ownership in freddie and fannie, and anyone who questioned the stability of these programs were basically told you hate the poor, and implied racism.

Obviously like I said, there are many factors that led to this total collapse, my point is again, its not as easy as saying Geroge Bush's fault, or Its Obama's fault, or its the congress fault. No one really wants to look into it, they just want to point fingers are each other.

jjgold

All the poor and lazy people vote for Obama

He is a fraud, his whole life is actually

DaHoss
    DaHoss's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Leo Nunez has his birth certificate
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: seaborneq

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

you keep saying it's no 1 man's fault yet keep blaming barney frank? ive asked this numerous times but never got an answer...... what laws or legislations did barney frank draft and pass that supposedly led to the collapse? i mean you guys make it sound like he was the de facto leader of the us with more powers than the king of saudi arabia!

the collapse began because of all the banking deregulations started by the neocons in the late 90s, especially phil gramm.

gramm-leach-bliley act of 1999, commodity futures modernization act of 2000, american dream downpayment act of 2003, 2004 deregulation of the net capital rule.... all drafted and supported by republicans led to the collapse not barney frank.

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who Cares! he won't get reelected!

Blackroc78
    Blackroc78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I will find you the link to the NY times when I get home i am at school right now. I don't know the exact dates of it. But my point is just blaming one person, is just pure bull shit.

It was both parties fault we got in this mess, I am not saying Bush is exempt from blame. I am saying the Financial committee in congress lead by Barney frank, really pushed home ownership in freddie and fannie, and anyone who questioned the stability of these programs were basically told you hate the poor, and implied racism.

Obviously like I said, there are many factors that led to this total collapse, my point is again, its not as easy as saying Geroge Bush's fault, or Its Obama's fault, or its the congress fault. No one really wants to look into it, they just want to point fingers are each other.
    Let's be real, Obama hasn't done shit! Just talks well that's all. We need another Bill Clinton badly!

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Ol' Barney was head of the Senate Finance Committee so I think he can shoulder some blame. His dealings with Fannie and Freddy stink to high heaven, but he was always pushing for more regulation and tighter control over them.

Basically he's just a liberal with speech problems, not a culprit for the sub-prime crisis.

123 Last