Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

LB, browsed your spreadsheet and seems like you are ice cold right now. Hope things heat up for yah soon. Take the bitter with the better.

dynamite140
    dynamite140's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 38397

All fakerboy does is create threads like this to get attention. All his plays are underdogs and if one of them win straight up, he wants to get praise. If they lose, hey no harm, because they are suppose to lose. That way, he won't get any criticism.

He basically just takes all dogs and hope a big underdog comes through so he can get praise. It isn't hard to figure out what he is doing as he been doing this forever.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

How is this guy the #2 handicapper at sbr? Week after week he loses. He can only hope for a miracle with jets +3.5 right now. Otherwise will be 0-6 (or 0-7 as posted jets+3.5 twice).

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

And remember the post in your NBA thread last year that outed you as lying and miscalculating your units? Ya, you got temporarily banned because of it. Don't know why they let you back in but since some sbr guy thinks you're the number #2 capper leads me to believe something personal is happening. Just leave and do the newbs who tail you a favour. You lose week after week and your existence here is sad. Give it up bro.

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hate to bash people but your so arrogant this is actually hilarious. What a fukin burial

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

All my plays are on the spreadsheet. Still up overall and still up in the nfl. All you haters only show up on days like this. None of you said anything last week when I won 3500 bucks. I know how to make profit. I don't care about winning percentages. I have won every year on this site in nfl/nba and mlb. All posted. You guys go and have a drink or two. Worry about yourselves. Don't worry about me. One bad day isn't the end of the world. All of us have been there. If you aren't posting plays or tracking on sheet you don't have much to say.

JMobile
    CM Punk -1000.5 (100X)
    JMobile's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26848

LB, do you ever pick big favorite's spread?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

SaintsFan
    SaintsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lakerboi is so f'n overrated

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    All my plays are on the spreadsheet. Still up overall and still up in the nfl. All you haters only show up on days like this. None of you said anything last week when I won 3500 bucks. I know how to make profit. I don't care about winning percentages. I have won every year on this site in nfl/nba and mlb. All posted. You guys go and have a drink or two. Worry about yourselves. Don't worry about me. One bad day isn't the end of the world. All of us have been there. If you aren't posting plays or tracking on sheet you don't have much to say.

Well said. People love to talk shit because they're either jealous of the attention you get, or they tailed on one of your bad days. Funny how very few of them post their own plays/keep track of their awesome records.

For what its worth, I thought the Raiders was the right play today. The Pats secondary is completely decimated with injuries, and losing Mayo should've been the nail in the coffin. The ineptitude of Jason Campbell really saved the Pats D. Obviously Brady would get his points, but I expected the Raiders to do better in the red zone than they did. Tough break for you.

Get em next week
    Points Awarded:

lakerboy gave rsnnh12 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

yo fk u guys he picked MN +3.5 last week and Bengals +3 this week. how many of you called those? GTFO

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by JMobile View Post
    LB, do you ever pick big favorite's spread?
    i took eagles -9.5 today. Did that cover?

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by SaintsFan View Post
    Lakerboi is so f'n overrated
    At least i have a rating.

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

edit

zsr

Like the year you lied about your NBA winnings? GTFO

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by zsr View Post
    Like the year you lied about your NBA winnings? GTFO

When did i lie about my nba winnings?

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    yo fk u guys he picked MN +3.5 last week and Bengals +3 this week. how many of you called those? GTFO
    fkin 1-8 we should throw him a party for the one he hit. Im sure he'll about his units like he did in his nba thread.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Oakland has played great so far and should be 3-0. Pats are the pats but i am not convinced this team can stop anyone. I know ne usually bounces back big after a loss and prob wins this game but i think taking the points is a good idea. Oakland is gonna run all over the pats and should move the ball downfield . Also i think the Raiders at home is always a tough game for eastern teams. Its not the type of environment that will hurt Brady but the other young guys on NE will have a tough time. Richard Seymour and his front men should be able to tee off on Tom. I have Oak as a med sized play.

Oak +4.5 -115(3x)

Other plays i have locked in this week so far include

Cardinals ML +110 (5x)
    Dolphins +9 -122(2x)
    Dolphins ML +326(1x)
    Jets ML +173 (1x)
    Jets +3.5 -109 (2x)
    Jets +3.5 -115(2x)

I am also gonna take the Bengals but i am gonna wait that one out. Have a small lean on the rams as well
    FAIL, FAIL FAIL, Man you got raped!!!

zsr

When did i lie about my nba winnings?
    See below Howd your plays go today?

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    And remember the post in your NBA thread last year that outed you as lying and miscalculating your units? Ya, you got temporarily banned because of it. Don't know why they let you back in but since some sbr guy thinks you're the number #2 capper leads me to believe something personal is happening. Just leave and do the newbs who tail you a favour. You lose week after week and your existence here is sad. Give it up bro.

AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN
    Go CARDS!!!
    AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

If LB has any type of $$$ Management which he does, Ive seen his plays in NBA... today was just a bad beat.. happens to us all.. its about getting back into it, what he does from here...

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Guy had a bad day. At least he posts his plays. More than any one of you can say. LB has picked some of the biggest upsets as well.

zsr

Quote Originally Posted by AZ*SUN*iBET4FUN View Post
    If LB has any type of $$$ Management which he does, Ive seen his plays in NBA... today was just a bad beat.. happens to us all.. its about getting back into it, what he does from here...
    He is terrible in football though, idk why he bets it. His strategy on every single play is to fade the public. He thinks its that easy.

lakerboy

See below Howd your plays go today?

So you believe a clown like hels. He is just a hater who used to follow all my nba plays but when he lost one night he got mad and tried to make up shit. If you think he didnt follow my plays i can provide all links of him kissing my ass. Dont try and get something past me. I have been here for some time. I know who is full of shit and who isn't. I'm not.

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

lmao -16 units + juice = -18 units roughly. ppl who were smart like me only tailed the bengals play gj retards LOL

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

fkin 1-8 we should throw him a party for the one he hit. Im sure he'll about his units like he did in his nba thread.
    you're an idiot everyone has bad sundays.

zsr

So you believe a clown like hels. He is just a hater who used to follow all my nba plays but when he lost one night he got mad and tried to make up shit. If you think he didnt follow my plays i can provide all links of him kissing my ass. Dont try and get something past me. I have been here for some time. I know who is full of shit and who isn't. I'm not.
    On a lighter note, why dont you actually try capping games instead of just fading the public every play? Since you say your not full of shit, you probably know you wont win long term fading the public, youll be lucky to break even. It seems you do well in nba but fail in football.

dontbuythehook

refs had like 100k on the giants, no chance zona wins

lakerboy

On a lighter note, why dont you actually try capping games instead of just fading the public every play? Since you say your not full of shit, you probably know you wont win long term fading the public, youll be lucky to break even. It seems you do well in nba but fail in football.

Today i took the plays i thought would win. I was obviously gonna lose the raiders and jets bets based on the lines moving against me. You think zona was a bad bet? They got fukked by the refs. Cincy cashed and i took the broncos based on the line sitting on a dead number of 12. I took the dolphins( a public play that lost). If i faded the public i woulda taken the seahawks as well not to mention the cowboys/jags/chiefs.

dontbuythehook

lakerboy you lost every single play in this thread. just give it up stop defending urself you look ******* pathetic lol

zsr

Today i took the plays i thought would win. I was obviously gonna lose the raiders and jets bets based on the lines moving against me. You think zona was a bad bet? They got fukked by the refs. Cincy cashed and i took the broncos based on the line sitting on a dead number of 12. I took the dolphins( a public play that lost). If i faded the public i woulda taken the seahawks as well not to mention the cowboys/jags/chiefs.
    Every play ive seen you post or talk about this year has been an against the grain, fade the pub play. They seem to be popular on this forum but with 32k posts you should know how those turn out most of the time. Regardless, good luck the rest of the way.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by dontbuythehook View Post
    lakerboy you lost every single play in this thread. just give it up stop defending urself you look ******* pathetic lol

dont be mean and negative. i won the cinccy bet.

Every play ive seen you post or talk about this year has been an against the grain, fade the pub play. They seem to be popular on this forum but with 32k posts you should know how those turn out most of the time. Regardless, good luck the rest of the way.
    thanks. glad you can be constructive. no need to hate people on here. we all wanna win. we all have rough days.

zsr

dont be mean and negative. i won the cinccy bet. thanks. glad you can be constructive. no need to hate people on here. we all wanna win. we all have rough days.
    No problem. I got the wrong impression of you from your past posts, you seem like a good guy.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4699

Get them next week LB.

lakerboy

No problem. I got the wrong impression of you from your past posts, you seem like a good guy.
    no worries. i dont know what i said in the past that made you feel like that but i just post my thoughts and plays on here. i am opinionated. shoot me a pm anytime.

bobbyk1133
    bobbyk1133's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3877

glad you can be constructive. no need to hate people on here. we all wanna win. we all have rough days.
    Every single troll in this topic has had days like yours. Fezzik went like 40% in the preseason this year. Does that make him a bad capper? Fk no. Shit happens and the NFL is a tough nut to crack--especially in September.

Roll with the punches bud. Everyday we all start 0-0.

First ... 23456 Last