305GURU
    305GURU's Avatar Become A Pro!

raiders +4.5...u gotta believe

also like the fins, they always play the bolts tough on the road or not

Deol
    Deol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5712

I think you'll be down a few units this week, but BOL anyway. I personally only like the NYJ +3.5, the ARI game scares me, not sure why you or anyone would put 5x on that.

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

Raiders first half will cash easily

barza01
    barza01's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 120

Yeah like you're any better with your genius Redsox LOCK tonight!! Have fun reloading pal
    Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
    GL LB!

what's paco playing? need a great fade from that hamburger..

Tgordon777
    Tgordon777's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats making you like arizona so much?

I know east coast teams have trouble in later west coast games and that the giants are coming off a big win and due for a let down but its still the Cardinals and they have looked horrible so far...Just trying to hear your reasoning?

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1686

I got greedy on the Vikings last week and then double cashed with hedge out ML Detroit at halftime.
    I picked all the games I had no clear angle. So may just play your Houston vib early.

Bigday could be onto something for Minny Halftime wager but looking at the under for the half and game with those two teams.
    Both will be feeling the pressure to win and will play it close to vest early.

aggieshawn
    SBR youtube Channels
    aggieshawn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1686

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    Raiders first half will cash easily
    Do you think the Pats actually try a running game early?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Belichick and Brady both embarrassed last week

Pats by 10 imo

SASH
    SASH's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lotta people on the Jets here at +3...very hard for me to understand when we dont know if Mangolds gonna play. Cro might be out as well

Thurgood
    Thurgood's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 274

Oakland is improved this year but they have a BIG penalty problem. Add that with how refs protect Tom Brady and the Raiders D might have a tough time.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by Tgordon777 View Post

I know east coast teams have trouble in later west coast games and that the giants are coming off a big win and due for a let down but its still the Cardinals and they have looked horrible so far...Just trying to hear your reasoning?
    this arizona line is way way off. they are trying to herd bettors to a giants bet for whatever reason.

Red Devil
    Red Devil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 74

Raiders will run but it will be Pats going away....

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

New England coming off a loss is now irrelevant because this is the worst defense the Patriots have had in the Brady era. Yes, Brady will probably rebound with a humongous game, but the defense will keep the Raiders in the game.

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

LB what do you see in the dolphins homey?

Statman
    Statman's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2673

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    New England coming off a loss is now irrelevant because this is the worst defense the Patriots have had in the Brady era. Yes, Brady will probably rebound with a humongous game, but the defense will keep the Raiders in the game.
    Good points LT and thanks for the selections LB. Like Oakland in the game also but I'm leaning towards putting more on the over as both defenses have not shown much so far. Will also wait till reduced juice Friday at Legends to take advantage of -105 lines. Good luck.

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7635

Its just a tough spot for the giants. a $pm game in the desert is always tough for east coast teams. over my years of watching the nfl even when zona was real shit they would be up for that game. on top of that oddsmakers are begging for giants money

Quote Originally Posted by JGILL50 View Post
    LB what do you see in the dolphins homey?
    not to much and no i didnt bet it based on them being 0-3. sd usually struggles in sept and that has been the case so far. imiami should be able to move the ball on the chargers and keep within range and on top of that gates is hurt.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

NFL you have to watch when a team looks good the week before they get beat next week and vice versa
    NFL season is long and players give different efforts week to week
    Would not be surprised if Pats smoke them

babyjesus
    Up with hope, Down with dope
    babyjesus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 115

raiders yes. dolphins i hope.

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

no one is taking pits. I already put $300 on the ML at +185. What do you think lakerboy

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    NFL you have to watch when a team looks good the week before they get beat next week and vice versa
    NFL season is long and players give different efforts week to week
    Would not be surprised if Pats smoke them

Goat Milk
    Goat Milk's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10176

your picks look good except for raiders. i don't know. they are like a bunch of babys on that team. when something doesnt go their way they will be like kids and give up. when they think they're in it they act like they're the shit and could be a scary team. they are bipolar. i don't want to be on the crybaby end when they start getting exposed by brady

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    no one is taking pits. I already put $300 on the ML at +185. What do you think lakerboy
    worth a shot but i think the steelers lose

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
    your picks look good except for raiders. i don't know. they are like a bunch of babys on that team. when something doesnt go their way they will be like kids and give up. when they think they're in it they act like they're the shit and could be a scary team. they are bipolar. i don't want to be on the crybaby end when they start getting exposed by brady
    oakland should be fine. books are counting on the "brady and pats will be mad and bounce back theory" thats why they set this line like that.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

Oddsmakers don't need to beg for Giants money IMO as Giants usually bring in plenty of action being major market city team.. But you're right as they are begging for more on NY.. Possible let down spot here for the Giants traveling West being tough as well.. What's the chance of eli throwing 2 games in a row like that! Haha

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

LB any thoughts on the O/U for this game. I feel Oak is scoring.... Liking the over but it could be time to back off the overs...

thoughts?

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    The Patriots back end is bad, safeties suck but with Haynesworth back, I don't see McFadden running wild like he did last week. Campbell has been solid for the Raiders, but he might have to pick up a lot of 3rd and 8's in this game. I think the play here is the Pats or no play at all.

Pick'nParlays
    My Wifi Name is PrettyFly4aWifi
    Pick'nParlays's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 738

Quote Originally Posted by Pick'nParlays View Post
    LB any thoughts on the O/U for this game. I feel Oak is scoring.... Liking the over but it could be time to back off the overs...

thoughts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevedore View Post
    The Patriots back end is bad, safeties suck but with Haynesworth back, I don't see McFadden running wild like he did last week. Campbell has been solid for the Raiders, but he might have to pick up a lot of 3rd and 8's in this game. I think the play here is the Pats or no play at all.
    that should fair well for an over play....

?

cowboyfan08
    cowboyfan08's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

Check it out lb,i can get miami+10,oak+7 on parly card.wantin to put 250 on 3 that pays 1100.rest of card jackson+9,cinn+4,carolina+7,piit+4,sea+6 ,den+14,jets+4 and clev/tenn,zona/gmen minus 2 who ever u take u minus 2.man i been bustin dude hit him 2g's week-2.went 3-1 lastweek.get cards on tues at lunch time been.also college games on top of card.catchin lines off on card utah-7 its now at 10 in wash game.you ever play this cards.rite now like raider+7,miami+10 and utah-7.what three would u play or add fouth.100 on 4 pays 1000.man i hit 2 100 on 4's week 2!!!!lines gettin tighter as weeks pass

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

whats making you like arizona so much? :
    The Giants.............

DeLaSalle98
    DeLaSalle98's Avatar Become A Pro!

Patriots announce that cornerbacks Leigh Bodden (groin) and Ras-I Dowling (hip), as well as DL Albert Haynesworth (back) are out Sunday.

ForTheMoment
    ForTheMoment's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 366

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    oakland should be fine. books are counting on the "brady and pats will be mad and bounce back theory" thats why they set this line like that.

Maybe you will see that "theory" is a fact after Pats blowout Oakland this week.

Ravens cover as well

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by ForTheMoment View Post
    Maybe you will see that "theory" is a fact after Pats blowout Oakland this week.

Ravens cover as well
    Will you come back in this thread if that doesn't happen? I doubt it since you are ghosting.
    Points Awarded:

lyon804 gave lakerboy 10 SBR Point(s) for this post.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

Quote Originally Posted by DeLaSalle98 View Post
    Patriots announce that cornerbacks Leigh Bodden (groin) and Ras-I Dowling (hip), as well as DL Albert Haynesworth (back) are out Sunday.
    Their defense sucks, you want everyone out that has played so far.

AZNDL
    AZNDL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

i like this play, thanks

MarkDee
    MarkDee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

zona is my big play, but against you on the pat's. what do you think about minny???being favs??

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

zona prob worst anti square play possible tomorrow. markdee just GG'ed lakerboy's bet and confirmed the united states stupidity epidemic

First 12345 ... Last