Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Educational thread

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    Action will be taken.
    Take it easy pal! I have a jewish friend. It's OK.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Take it easy pal! I have a jewish friend. It's OK.
    Ok. Action will not be taken.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Ok. Action will not be taken.
    I love eating kosher too.
    Points Awarded:

CarpeDime gave Mikail 25 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dad
    2011 Adult Entertainer of the Year
    Dad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1086

Most Jews are OK. Some of them have a lot of drive, I like that.

Last edited by Dad; 09-26-11 at 02:48 PM.

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    I love eating kosher too.
    for this you shall receive betpoints

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

i like them

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

for this you shall receive betpoints
    thanx. Now we are friends carpe.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Baruch HaShem!

Fishhead

Love Bagals with lox and cream cheese for breakfast!!!

Don't forget the onions and capers!!

.....................and nothing better than a cole cut sandwich for lunch around 2pm.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Fishhead View Post
    Love Bagals with lox and cream cheese for breakfast!!!

Don't forget the onions and capers!!

.....................and nothing better than a cole cut sandwich for lunch around 2pm.

Nothing like a bowl of Matzah Ball Soup aka Jewish Penicillin.

Fishhead

Growing up in rural Iowa, did not meet my first Jewish individual until the age of twenty..................

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Stop it, just stop it.

I could go on and on. I have a Jewish step dad and have had very good friends that are Jewish. Starting threads about how great you are doesn't do you any favors you know.
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 03-19-15 at 04:06 PM.

Fishhead

A strong trait I have recognized with Jewish people is their street smarts and commonsense approach to life..............................good qualities to have.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have often wondered why Jews have been hated everywhere they have went... I have come to the conclusion, it must be them, not everyone else.

Illini alone makes me dislike Jews

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I can't stand this fukkin guy.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

I'm not Jewish.........just find it funny that the forum muslims are in here banging away.

Pot meet Kettle

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: 19th Hole

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    I have often wondered why Jews have been hated everywhere they have went... I have come to the conclusion, it must be them, not everyone else.

Illini alone makes me dislike Jews
    Ha, feeling is mutual, Jesus worshiper...

flyingillini

A strong trait I have recognized with Jewish people is their street smarts and commonsense approach to life..............................good qualities to have.
    I feel really good today Fisher... Was just walking in North Beach and just got a Tefflin done.... it's very refreshing and I feel renewed today!

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    I'm not Jewish.........just find it funny that the forum muslims are in here banging away. Pot meet Kettle
    that guy has a fro, troll fail

ProfaneReality

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    I don't believe in any God. I don't need to be a Christian or Muslim to dislike a Jew.

onetrickpony
    onetrickpony's Avatar Become A Pro!

does anyone know why they dislike jews?

ProfaneReality

Probably their propensity to screw over anyone they can for a dollar

ProfaneReality

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    You aren't even a real Jew. Most Jews have drive and ambition, you sponge off your family and snort your trust fund.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Hey Fish, ask Railbird what he thinks.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by TexansFan View Post
    Hey Fish, ask Railbird what he thinks.
    .....also get my pal Ace of Spades' opinion.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    You aren't even a real Jew. Most Jews have drive and ambition, you sponge off your family and snort your trust fund.
    Shows how much you know. I find it pretty funny people think they know something about someone.. Baruch HaShem leh lehizdayen you schmuck... not a real Jew
    Uneducated and ignorant I must say...

Fishhead

I like most people regardless of race or religion.................

flyingillini

I like most people regardless of race or religion.................

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    American

My people want me to go back to Tel Aviv but I like it here

Fishhead many Jews in Vegas
    When I lived and worked in Vegas (1969-73), I believe there were only two synagogues. Today I think there are 5 or 8 (I forget). No, not all Jews are white, and, no, not all Jews are rich. To be Jewish is not a race. To be accepted as an Israeli citizen you must be either born of a Jewish mother or converted in the Orthodox manner. Amazingly, there are Ethiopian Jews who are black, and yes, they suffer prejudice from the "white" Jews. The first 5 or 10 Popes of the Catholic church were "Jewish." When Catholics go to church and receive communion and say something like "Christ broke the bread and gave to this disciples....." I wonder if they realize they were participating in a Jewish seder, and Christ did not break bread, but he broke matzoh and distributed it to his disciples. I don't think there are any other people on earth who have been so persecuted and set upon than the Jews, yet the great majority still choose the "high road" and are decent, practice the higher moral road, and make the human race better for their existence. Are there thieves, murderers, gangsters, greedy bastards? Sure there are. But no more than any other peoples. Are all Italians in the Mafia? God no! But regarding the Jewish people,over and over in the Bible it is stated, "I shall bless those that bless thee, and I will curse those that curse thee." Does JJ love Israel? Of course he does, and he should. But he is an American, pays his taxes, and would fight and defend the United States at all costs. Thousands of Jewish boys left their blood on the battlefields of Europe during WW II. It was a Jew who took the famous photograph of the raising of the flag on Mount Surabachi at Iwo Jima. It was a Jew who during the Revolutionay War gave so much money to George Washington and the Continental Army that it drove him into bankruptcy, from which he never recovered. And if you think Israel's plight is easy, all Americans got a taste of what it is like to be hated just because you are somebody a little different when they flew two planes into the World Trade Center and nearly 3,000 people were killed. Israel has lived this kind of tortured existence since its inception. There is good and evil in all people, with no one having a monopoly. Hey, and on a lighter note, if it were not for Lefty Rosenthal maybe we wouldn't have all the sportbooks in Vegas like we do. I'm not bullshipping you when I say I did work for him for a year and a half. He was the first to hire female blackjack dealers. I remember the first was a gorgeous redhead from Amarillo, Texas.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Robber

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post
    When I lived and worked in Vegas (1969-73), I believe there were only two synagogues. Today I think there are 5 or 8 (I forget). No, not all Jews are white, and, no, not all Jews are rich. To be Jewish is not a race. To be accepted as an Israeli citizen you must be either born of a Jewish mother or converted in the Orthodox manner. Amazingly, there are Ethiopian Jews who are black, and yes, they suffer prejudice from the "white" Jews. The first 5 or 10 Popes of the Catholic church were "Jewish." When Catholics go to church and receive communion and say something like "Christ broke the bread and gave to this disciples....." I wonder if they realize they were participating in a Jewish seder, and Christ did not break bread, but he broke matzoh and distributed it to his disciples. I don't think there are any other people on earth who have been so persecuted and set upon than the Jews, yet the great majority still choose the "high road" and are decent, practice the higher moral road, and make the human race better for their existence. Are there thieves, murderers, gangsters, greedy bastards? Sure there are. But no more than any other peoples. Are all Italians in the Mafia? God no! But regarding the Jewish people,over and over in the Bible it is stated, "I shall bless those that bless thee, and I will curse those that curse thee." Does JJ love Israel? Of course he does, and he should. But he is an American, pays his taxes, and would fight and defend the United States at all costs. Thousands of Jewish boys left their blood on the battlefields of Europe during WW II. It was a Jew who took the famous photograph of the raising of the flag on Mount Surabachi at Iwo Jima. It was a Jew who during the Revolutionay War gave so much money to George Washington and the Continental Army that it drove him into bankruptcy, from which he never recovered. And if you think Israel's plight is easy, all Americans got a taste of what it is like to be hated just because you are somebody a little different when they flew two planes into the World Trade Center and nearly 3,000 people were killed. Israel has lived this kind of tortured existence since its inception. There is good and evil in all people, with no one having a monopoly. Hey, and on a lighter note, if it were not for Lefty Rosenthal maybe we wouldn't have all the sportbooks in Vegas like we do. I'm not bullshipping you when I say I did work for him for a year and a half. He was the first to hire female blackjack dealers. I remember the first was a gorgeous redhead from Amarillo, Texas.
    Great post... It's always comical when you hear everyone talking about how all Jews have money and are successful... There plenty of down and out Jews as well... All the Doctor's and Lawyers in this world that are Jews were not handed anything. They went to school and worked for where they are at...... When it comes to Jews... a lot of ignorance in what people say.... uneducated and they don't know any better... From a young age they have been brought up with Jew this and Jew that and how bad Jews are... just plain ignorance.. is all it is.... Baruch Hashem!

dfberger23
    dfberger23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 406

What can I say, we are just awesome.

First 123 Last