Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post
    When I lived and worked in Vegas (1969-73), I believe there were only two synagogues. Today I think there are 5 or 8 (I forget). No, not all Jews are white, and, no, not all Jews are rich. To be Jewish is not a race. To be accepted as an Israeli citizen you must be either born of a Jewish mother or converted in the Orthodox manner. Amazingly, there are Ethiopian Jews who are black, and yes, they suffer prejudice from the "white" Jews. The first 5 or 10 Popes of the Catholic church were "Jewish." When Catholics go to church and receive communion and say something like "Christ broke the bread and gave to this disciples....." I wonder if they realize they were participating in a Jewish seder, and Christ did not break bread, but he broke matzoh and distributed it to his disciples. I don't think there are any other people on earth who have been so persecuted and set upon than the Jews, yet the great majority still choose the "high road" and are decent, practice the higher moral road, and make the human race better for their existence. Are there thieves, murderers, gangsters, greedy bastards? Sure there are. But no more than any other peoples. Are all Italians in the Mafia? God no! But regarding the Jewish people,over and over in the Bible it is stated, "I shall bless those that bless thee, and I will curse those that curse thee." Does JJ love Israel? Of course he does, and he should. But he is an American, pays his taxes, and would fight and defend the United States at all costs. Thousands of Jewish boys left their blood on the battlefields of Europe during WW II. It was a Jew who took the famous photograph of the raising of the flag on Mount Surabachi at Iwo Jima. It was a Jew who during the Revolutionay War gave so much money to George Washington and the Continental Army that it drove him into bankruptcy, from which he never recovered. And if you think Israel's plight is easy, all Americans got a taste of what it is like to be hated just because you are somebody a little different when they flew two planes into the World Trade Center and nearly 3,000 people were killed. Israel has lived this kind of tortured existence since its inception. There is good and evil in all people, with no one having a monopoly. Hey, and on a lighter note, if it were not for Lefty Rosenthal maybe we wouldn't have all the sportbooks in Vegas like we do. I'm not bullshipping you when I say I did work for him for a year and a half. He was the first to hire female blackjack dealers. I remember the first was a gorgeous redhead from Amarillo, Texas.

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

all this thread proves is fh is a naive backwater hick

he has never conducted any real business outside of selling broken lamp shades he pulled out of dumpsters

if he ever set foot in the rough and tumble world of international business he would realize what a giant fool he is

Fishhead

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    all this thread proves is fh is a naive backwater hick

he has never conducted any real business outside of selling broken lamp shades he pulled out of dumpsters

if he ever set foot in the rough and tumble world of international business he would realize what a giant fool he is

Welcome to SBR.............

Thanks for your opinion.

Enjoy your stay with us, we will leave the light on for you.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Look at me

1:10AM..working at a warehouse unloading truck for night $110
    Posting

Then going home and going to try and improve myself by doing exercise and then getting fitted for a new rug

Yeh also going to fix my teeth as soon as I get money

why??

I am Jewish.....2x per yer yer even if only $500 send back to Tel Aviv

This is what we do

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Look at me

Posting

Then going home and going to try and improve myself by doing exercise and then getting fitted for a new rug

why??

This is what we do
    JJ, the Mexican's send money back from the US to Mexico... Jews in the US are not sending money to Tel Aviv.. Very expensive to live in Tel Aviv , Haifa and Ashdod...Hold me jj

Fishhead

Look at me

Posting

why??

This is what we do

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

How can someone not love matzo balls and challah? When you're an Italian Jew, you get to celebrate every holiday when you're a kid. Good stuff. I don't stereotype. Each individual is different. Yes, btw, I'm an Italian Jew. The only thing that disappoints me is when a Jewish actor or actress changes their name for whatever reason to fit into Hollywood. That's disappointing. You should never change who you are.

Gene Simmons of Kiss-real name Chaim Witz. (example) I never understood why someone would take on a name that isn't their's

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by will2survive View Post
    How can someone not love matzo balls and challah? When you're an Italian Jew, you get to celebrate every holiday when you're a kid. Good stuff. I don't stereotype. Each individual is different. Yes, btw, I'm an Italian Jew. The only thing that disappoints me is when a Jewish actor or actress changes their name for whatever reason to fit into Hollywood. That's disappointing. You should never change who you are.

Gene Simmons of Kiss-real name Chaim Witz. (example) I never understood why someone would take on a name that isn't their's
    Italian Boxer's in the early 1900s used to change their last names to Jewish last names to get on more of the fight cards. The Jews dominated Boxing at one time and all the Jews were getting on the fight cards... This is a documented fact. Baruch HaShem!

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

well that makes me feel better because in the acting community they do the opposite and it always frustated me. Example : Michael Landon - Eli Orowitz (you're famous, keep your birth name, one isn't better than the other)

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

Jesus loves the Jewish people!

QuantumLeap
    Let's go, Brandon!
    QuantumLeap's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8218

You guys have to realize that the Jews have a heritage that goes back thousands of years. But not just any heritage. It's a heritage of the Book. This translates into a very exacting way of living which has helped them to be the same people for those thousands of years.

All of this heritage leads to perfecting the ways of their people. Jewish people have been small business owners and leaders of large businesses for all those centuries. This leads them to teach their own people how to succeed in financial matters.

Part of the criticisms of Jews is jealousy. However, part of it is that the Jewish people stick together and help each other out which even makes them stronger.

Don't get me wrong. Jews aren't always a perfect people. Their tendency to stick together is oftentimes seen as discriminatory against other peoples, especially since they feel they are the chosen people and all others are not.

But in the end the Jews are just like every other people. There are some wonderful Jews and there are some not so wonderful Jews. Just like Christians, Muslims, Hindus, etc.

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Jews have contributed to the betterment of mankind
    more than any other group IMHO
    Last edited by 19th Hole; 09-27-11 at 02:49 AM.

jjgold

Jews are strong because they stick together like the Albanians

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by QuantumLeap View Post
    You guys have to realize that the Jews have a heritage that goes back thousands of years. But not just any heritage. It's a heritage of the Book. This translates into a very exacting way of living which has helped them to be the same people for those thousands of years.

All of this heritage leads to perfecting the ways of their people. Jewish people have been small business owners and leaders of large businesses for all those centuries. This leads them to teach their own people how to succeed in financial matters.

Part of the criticisms of Jews is jealousy. However, part of it is that the Jewish people stick together and help each other out which even makes them stronger.

Don't get me wrong. Jews aren't always a perfect people. Their tendency to stick together is oftentimes seen as discriminatory against other peoples, especially since they feel they are the chosen people and all others are not.

But in the end the Jews are just like every other people. There are some wonderful Jews and there are some not so wonderful Jews. Just like Christians, Muslims, Hindus, etc.
    Jealousy ?

Next time I hear someone say "Man, I wish I were Jewish" will be the first time.

That's a major part of the problem, arrogance. Referring to yourselves as "the chosen people" as if being Jewish alone somehow makes you superior to everyone else.

You dont get run out of 80 countries, simply for being close knit and successful.

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Look at me

Posting

why??

This is what we do
    Shut the fuk up you clueless piece of rat shitt. You aren't even Jewish. You are just another bald headed average looking human who walks this earth.

Allure
    Allure's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15121

Quote Originally Posted by 19th Hole View Post
    Jews have contributed to the betterment of mankind
    more than any other group IMHO
    You have a public prison in your country, don't know what kind of betterment you are speaking of?

Looks like the mankind hasn't learned anything from West Germany/East Germany, or simply doesn't want to.

Kinda sad. Indeed.

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

come to boca raton or s. florida in general and watch them drive their mercedes and live in their second homes here for a million dollars and listen to them bitch about how the stock market dropped a penny so they cant go eat now.

jjgold

Ace

Yes I am Jewish

Anti remarks can get toy banned

I will give you free pass

Fishhead

Jimmy Beamish
    Jimmy Beamish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 445

hahaha what a peculiar thread. why do you say this Fishhead, what is your experience?

ok I'll make my contribution. yeaah they're lovable just take a look man:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nqrNX3W2mM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7KkcM7wX4ig

and my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LWZd675Buso

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Jews are generous people. Nice families.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Jews are shifty

19th Hole
    19th Hole's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10288

Quote Originally Posted by Allure View Post
    You have a public prison in your country, don't know what kind of betterment you are speaking of?

Looks like the mankind hasn't learned anything from West Germany/East Germany, or simply doesn't want to.

Kinda sad. Indeed.

Apples and oranges.
    Which country has no prison??

Albert Pujols
    Albert Pujols's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 80

I love Jews, especially the Messianic ones.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Jealousy ?

Next time I hear someone say "Man, I wish I were Jewish" will be the first time.

Amazing.

Jewish girls are cool in my book. Only been with one (and she was not too fond of her religion I believe, we didn't talk about it much, her parents are huge hippies) but it was a good time! **** these extreme religions who don't accept everybody and think they are better than others. Get ****** up if you want and live life without all the fear my people!! No jealously, no envy, no hate! Just follow the words of dudes like Ghandi and Martin Luther King Jr and you'll be cool.

First 123