str
    Nothing's easy
    str's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 68569

There victims didn't get one .
    Points Awarded:

frankthetank gave str 3 SBR Point(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Bottom line....bet the people murdered by the asshole on death row would have liked to have had a last meal as well....tough shit. I get a life sentence has a date in the future to be released in a couple decades but the death penalty is the end, so why wait...go straight from the sentencing phase to the room and get it over with. Save millions of tax payer dollars that way.

TEXAS MICKEY
    TEXAS MICKEY's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4375

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    How is that messed up that they dont get a "last meal"

They already got years of extra life after they committed their crime. Fukers should be killed immediately this death row stuff is a waste of time and money and resources.
    Spank, you got it right...........shouldn't be more than 30 days from conviction, if that long. Enough time to say goodbye to your family, and get your shit in order.
    Fuk a bunch 10, 15, 20 year shit sitting on Death Row.
    Rest of the states need to get on the Texas bandwagon, start doing what these POS's were convicted of, and get it over with.
    You know it was all started to be a deterrent for the rest of us, not to be offenders, or you could get the sentence. Needs to be done sooner, so that the crime committed is still fresh on people's mind, what the fukker did.
    Total waste of taxpayer money to let these fukkers sit down there and pop their rooster a half dozen times a day, and have you and me pay for it.
    I think they need to bring OLD SPARKY out of retirement, injection is to humane for these sick fuks.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

The racist fukk requested fried chicken!

laclippers504
    laclippers504's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 179

They should just feed um chocolate

Snatch
    Snatch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

why feed them- death by starvation -

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    Spank, you got it right...........shouldn't be more than 30 days from conviction, if that long. Enough time to say goodbye to your family, and get your shit in order.
    Fuk a bunch 10, 15, 20 year shit sitting on Death Row.
    Rest of the states need to get on the Texas bandwagon, start doing what these POS's were convicted of, and get it over with.
    You know it was all started to be a deterrent for the rest of us, not to be offenders, or you could get the sentence. Needs to be done sooner, so that the crime committed is still fresh on people's mind, what the fukker did.
    Total waste of taxpayer money to let these fukkers sit down there and pop their rooster a half dozen times a day, and have you and me pay for it.
    I think they need to bring OLD SPARKY out of retirement, injection is to humane for these sick fuks.
    Its because we are condemning them to life, this is not a witch hunt like it was 200 years ago. You know how many innocent people have been saved from dying from crimes they have not committed?

Its ******* disgusting that we as a country still think its okay to execute people.

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

give 'em an 8 ball and a bottle of whiskey, then send him to hell...

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

if there is a god that punishes murderers, may he have mercy on your soul texas legal system.

TEXAS MICKEY

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Its because we are condemning them to life, this is not a witch hunt like it was 200 years ago. You know how many innocent people have been saved from dying from crimes they have not committed?

Its ******* disgusting that we as a country still think its okay to execute people.
    Dude, these guys should have been gone within a day of their conviction.
    They tied a mentally challenge Black man by his feet with a logging chain and drug him with a pick-up truck until there was NOTHING left on the end of the chain. We're not talking a couple hundred feet, we're talking miles on dirt roads.
    No head, arms, torso, nothing but shreaded skin left from his ankles.
    These Fukkers need to die and I wouldn't have a problem doing the same to them for their execution.
    We got one of them on Wednesday, got another one to go, and the third one got life (lucky bastard). They should have got all three of them and executed them simultaneously, side by side.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've never been one for the death penalty

Your doing the same thing they did.. Murder

Did Jesus want his killers to be killed? NO
    He forgave them

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Its because we are condemning them to life, this is not a witch hunt like it was 200 years ago. You know how many innocent people have been saved from dying from crimes they have not committed? Its ******* disgusting that we as a country still think its okay to execute people.
    move-bye
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: I/O

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    I've never been one for the death penalty

Your doing the same thing they did.. Murder

Did Jesus want his killers to be killed? NO
    He forgave them
    So Jesus will forgive us for executing killers!

See?!

TEXAS MICKEY

Amen.............

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by TEXAS MICKEY View Post
    Dude, these guys should have been gone within a day of their conviction.
    They tied a mentally challenge Black man by his feet with a logging chain and drug him with a pick-up truck until there was NOTHING left on the end of the chain. We're not talking a couple hundred feet, we're talking miles on dirt roads.
    No head, arms, torso, nothing but shreaded skin left from his ankles.
    These Fukkers need to die and I wouldn't have a problem doing the same to them for their execution.
    We got one of them on Wednesday, got another one to go, and the third one got life (lucky bastard). They should have got all three of them and executed them simultaneously, side by side.
    Yes they deserved to die!!! And i hope they burn in hell!!!

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

If anyone should get a free meal of their choice, it should be the relatives (wife,kids,parents) of the victims, not the condemed,JMO.

later

Romocide
    Romocide's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3108

The black guy, James Byrd, wasn't mentally challenged. Just for the record. I went to school with his son and saw him on a couple of occasions. Horrible what happened to him.

dom75
    dom75's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 511

Effff these people that commit these serious crimes. I think if someone is given a life term or the death penalty, they should only be given a year in the joint then kill them. Why waste taxpaying money to keep someone locked up for years upon years, especially if they are gonna be executed. Let them have a year to atleast appeal just incase he/she was wrongly accused or something of that nature. As a few of you have already pointed out, these victims didn't get their last meal, sex or whatever they desired. Giving the victims families a free meal is an excellent idea in my opinion. Let them celebrate justice for their loss of their family member. I'd be happy with my tax paying money going more to the victims than suspects.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

I will not lose one ounce of sleep over this. Be a fukin man like Troy Davis, who didn't even ask for a final meal.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

For those in favor of ensuring these fukks get a last meal of choice and vanishing the death penalty probably wouldn't take this stance if you were directly involved. In other words how would you really feel if this was your son, daughter, wife, mother, etc. Individuals convicted of a crime facing death didn't get themselves in this situation by jaywalking or getting a speeding ticket. These fukkrs committed some atrocious crimes. Crimes that involve many innocent people and sadly many innocent children and babies. I am a believer in an eye for an eye along with what goes around comes around. Also keep in mind those executing the death row criminals aren't remotely on the same level as the criminal themselves. The executer isn't putting an
    innocent man/women to death. The only sympathy should be for the victim along with the family and friends.

stevek173
    stevek173's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5964

Good. **** criminals they deserve nothing but punishment.

smitch124
    smitch124's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1547

The Justice system is far from perfect and all appeals should be heard before killing any human being. As far as the last meal, I have NO problem with the state being more humane than the killer and offering him one last meal before his death if it must occur.

There is nothing worse for a society than when it's institutions have no soul.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

They should give all inmates a chance to kill each other. Last man standing wins. All dirt bags deserve to die.

leafs_ducks
    leafs_ducks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4849

Last man standing gets shot.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!

If I were to be executed by the electric chair, I'd want my last meal to be five pounds of unpopped popcorn kernels.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: brucesmall

Ricki Roma
    Ricki Roma's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    If I were to be executed by the electric chair, I'd want my last meal to be five pounds of unpopped popcorn kernels.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    How is that messed up that they dont get a "last meal"

They already got years of extra life after they committed their crime. Fukers should be killed immediately this death row stuff is a waste of time and money and resources.
    i agree, but it's better than giving some asshole life in prison. those guys will try to live forever just to drain some resources.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by 8ArIvd5 View Post
    i agree, but it's better than giving some asshole life in prison. those guys will try to live forever just to drain some resources.
    Not really on either side of the argument, but it costs much more to jail a death row inmate for a set x amount of years before an execution is carried out than a non death row serving a life sentence to natural life expectancy.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Glitch

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Really? Let me ask you this.....did some of these fukks ask the little girl they raped & murdered what she wanted for her last meal? Or the dad they shot in the head for the $20 in his wallet?

Fukk that. They're entitled to shit.
    they are getting the death penalty to prevent them from ever being able to commit such heinous again.

we (the law abiding citizens) are not the murderers. this is not the same. the purpose of the death penalty is not to punish murder with murder.

f*ck these guys...im not standin up for them. i think they should be locked in a hole underground where where the public can spit and pee on them and fed once a day until they drown in their own feces.

however, if we are going to murder them- we can at least be humane about it and respect the sanctity of life. you are suggesting we sink to their level.

golfboy1201
    golfboy1201's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1681

Well put spankie, hang em high!

makaveli66
    makaveli66's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

What's messed up is that Russel Brewer GOT his 3500 calorie last meal. That sh*t bag didn't deserve to eat period. Doing away with it now is just stupid and unfair.

Shaudius
    Shaudius's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 702

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    they are getting the death penalty to prevent them from ever being able to commit such heinous again.

we (the law abiding citizens) are not the murderers. this is not the same. the purpose of the death penalty is not to punish murder with murder.

f*ck these guys...im not standin up for them. i think they should be locked in a hole underground where where the public can spit and pee on them and fed once a day until they drown in their own feces.

however, if we are going to murder them- we can at least be humane about it and respect the sanctity of life. you are suggesting we sink to their level.
    No they aren't, what purpose does the death penalty serve in making sure they don't do it again anymore than life in prison without parole would do? There are arguments to be made that the possibility of the death penalty is more of a general deterrent to crime than life without parole, but there is absolutely no argument to be made that its more of a specific deterrent than life without parole. I mean death is the ultimate deterrent, but that's not whats meant by the term.

I suppose you could say that its to prevent from committing similar acts in prison, but that's solvable by solitary confinement for the truly violentist of the violent.

Glitch

people murder and rape people in prison all the time. solitary is even more expensive than general population. they are exterminating them to not have to deal with them again.

how are they being punished or learning a lesson if they're dead?? lethal injection is suppose to be painless so no punishment there either...maybe the punishment of which you speak is scaring them and making them think about death before they vanish from the earth.

TexansFan
    TexansFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 211

We should send them all to Canada.

First 123 Last