jedikarl
    jedikarl's Avatar Become A Pro!

dont belive the hype , this is the bills for christ sake they wont get near the pats and will finish 5-11 this season

big0mar
    SINGLE-DECK BLACKJACK
    big0mar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3002

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

are you fukking retarded??

Do u understand the concept that the patriots have the best offense in the league with a very average defense?? They averaged about 33 points per game last year and they're gonna average about that same amount this year. They gave up about 22 points per game last year, they're giving up about 23 points per game this year and they figure to be in that 20-23 mark again. The bills are a good offensive team with a bad defense playing at home. Do the math here, it's quite simple

and 35-28 is an estimation, it could be 37-27, or 38-31, or 31-28. In any case, the pats cover the total on the over at a very very high percentage

Do you not understand that the books know everything you just typed????

LT Profits
    LT Profits's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5179

Best bet in this game may be the following prop:

Total Passing Yards – Tom Brady and Ryan Fitzpatrick combined ‘over’ 550˝ (-125)

boneheaded1
    boneheaded1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1081

NICE LT. That is a great bet.

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    guys I'm getting a little bit scared here. I was originally gonna go big on a pats/steelers teaser but I dunno now

the pats defense looked terrible last week and I believe they're dealing with some injuries (pat chung, I think Al Haynesworth is a bit banged up). The bills offense has looked fantastic so far...even if you want to say that the kansas city defense is terrible, I would argue that the raiders defense could finish at a higher rank than the pats defense

Could this be the first time since 2003 that the pats actually lose to the bills??? The pats seem to have one of these shocking losses every year. I'm starting to think that the bills losing by 14+ points is much less likely than the pats losing SU

somebody please tell me there is no chance in hell of Buffalo winning this game

bad game to bet

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by LT Profits View Post
    Best bet in this game may be the following prop:

Total Passing Yards – Tom Brady and Ryan Fitzpatrick combined ‘over’ 550˝ (-125)
    i'm lovin' it.

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by big0mar View Post
    Do you not understand that the books know everything you just typed????

then why is the game not priced at a 60 total??

Nearly every expert and every simulation has predicted the game to have about 55-70 points

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1842

Would love to take the under on all those TT for the Bills you posted. Best I can find right now 23.5

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Would love to take the under on all those TT for the Bills you posted. Best I can find right now 23.5

u are one crazy son of a bitch. Especially with the patriots injuries in the seconary, they're gonna have 2 horrendous safeties playing in coverage (josh barnett already sucks and you're gonna see a backup in place of pat chung). not to mention you have the possibility of garbage time points in case of a 14-21 Point New England lead

but if you think buffalo is not gonna score that many points, why not just play the pats spread??? You know they'll score 30-40 points in this game

dontbuythehook
    dontbuythehook's Avatar Become A Pro!

k so after this thread is made we've come to 2 conclusions

1.) hammer the under

2.) brahma is still retarded

brahmabull117

wow, just wow

patriots defense gave up 450 yards of offense in this one and brady couldn't bail them out

I fukking smelled this upset and I still put the pats on a teaser. Goddamn it, just goddamn it

First 12