lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7738

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    Looks like lakerboy got a good line like last week with Jaguars.
    You got any more 0-5 soccer days for us? I said bad call on jags already. Totally different situation here. I'm glad you are on detroit though. That makes things better for us vikes backers.

JassieJames
    JassieJames's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

Will miss you in the NBA. Take Care....

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

haha alot of Lion backers are gonna lose money. Division games are a lot different than the chiefs in Detroit. Vikings will get the lead in the 1st half again and finish this time. Kevin williams is back this week, him + jared allen will cause stafford at least a couple INTs. Vikes win SU

zsr
    zsr's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by loopydude11 View Post
    haha alot of Lion backers are gonna lose money. Division games are a lot different than the chiefs in Detroit. Vikings will get the lead in the 1st half again and finish this time. Kevin williams is back this week, him + jared allen will cause stafford at least a couple INTs. Vikes win SU

loopydude11
    meh
    loopydude11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 339

i'll quote you sunday

JayRow
    JayRow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4973

post ticket screenshot or what?

sportfan
    sportfan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4473

yikes ..can't lay big bet on the vikes , the lions are red hot man but good luck

Keelo
    Keelo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 471

I see this line moving with the whole nation drinking the lions kool aid but that's just my opinion. GL LB.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

Quote Originally Posted by sportfan View Post
    yikes ..can't lay big bet on the vikes , the lions are red hot man but good luck

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by Keelo View Post
    I see this line moving with the whole nation drinking the lions kool aid but that's just my opinion. GL LB.
    Kool Aid? You should no better, he's betting against one of the hottest teams in the league going back to last season and it's carried over into this year. Not to mention one of the best ATS teams in the league the last two years.

I could care less about what Detroit has done this year, is it smart to lay 3 dimes on a BAD football team? Because that's what the Minnesota Vikings are, a bad football team; anybody says anything different is blowing smoke up you no where.
    But it's supposed to be the trap game of the week right? It may be the squarest play on the board, but that doesn't mean it won't cash.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    Lions -190 at Pinnacle.
    -175 now.

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

maurice jones-drew, adrian peterson. you love your running backs.

other than peterson. what edge does minnesota possibly have. harvin in the return game? have a feeling this games going to get ugly quick.

thebestthereis
    thebestthereis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8056

If the viking waterboy was at QB in place of mcnabb I'd drop the bomb, but I just can't...I still like the play. May tease or get drunk Sunday and just take 'em. Good luck!

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Glitch View Post
    maurice jones-drew, adrian peterson. you love your running backs.

other than peterson. what edge does minnesota possibly have. harvin in the return game? have a feeling this games going to get ugly quick.

what edge did the titans have last week? this isnt one of those games where you can give solid reasons to take the dog.

wrongturn
    Update your status
    wrongturn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3726

Another comeback by Brett Favre?

Winning oasis
    Winning oasis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7651

"If this play loses i will NEVER POST on this SITE again

Vikes +4 -110 (30x)

All you haters get ready to see me leave forever."

YOU already called it??? You told us to get ready, because you predict that you were going to leave forever. ???? I got Detroit -3.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

Stafford might choke if Winfield can hold down C.Johnson.

It will be a good game

Glitch
    Glitch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

early signs of serious RLM on this one with no news to validate it. this might be the right side afterall despite the significantly inferior football team.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

I found 3 dimes in my pocket this morning. Can you double up your bet lakerboy?

Name:  3dimes.jpg
Views: 459
Size:  25.4 KB

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

JGILL50
    hates the PATS
    JGILL50's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gimpy View Post
    Stafford might choke if Winfield can hold down C.Johnson.

It will be a good game
    number 1 wideouts vs vikes

vincent jackson
    2 catches (31yards)

Mike williams
    1 catch (-4 yards)

Scuba Gooding Jr
    Scuba Gooding Jr's Avatar Become A Pro!

I like the under 44.5

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The mistake most of you are making is trying to mix logic with the NFL.

You either play the short home dog or nothing. Eventually, you'll figure this out. Does it always cash? No. Does it cash more often than not? Hell yes.

Grab the Vikes, Bears, Raiders and Seahawks this weekend and call it a day. 2-2 at worst.

lakerboy

There is some rlm on this game. Bodog has +4 available. The rest of the shops have moved to +3.5 and most of them are juicing the vikings. Vikes ML has already dropped to +153 from +171. Not saying this means that it wins for sure but it clearly shows that the vikings are the right side. Lions are in for a game. Oh and BTW since when do the lions become 4 pt faves on the road in div games?

Lions and Vikes are both +320 to win the NFC North at the greek. Why would they both have the same odds if detroit is so much superior to the vikes as many have suggested?

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    There is some rlm on this game. Bodog has +4 available. The rest of the shops have moved to +3.5 and most of them are juicing the vikings. Vikes ML has already dropped to +153 from +171. Not saying this means that it wins for sure but it clearly shows that the vikings are the right side. Lions are in for a game. Oh and BTW since when do the lions become 4 pt faves on the road in div games?

Lions and Vikes are both +320 to win the NFC North at the greek. Why would they both have the same odds if detroit is so much superior to the vikes as many have suggested?
    because they will both lose to the packers. Neither one of them has a chance to win the division so they just throw some bait for the fishies. This isn't the NBA and line movement isn't going to save this play.

lakerboy

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    because they will both lose to the packers. Neither one of them has a chance to win the division so they just throw some bait for the fishies. This isn't the NBA and line movement isn't going to save this play.

packers dont look so hot. those same lions are +280 at pinny to win the div and the vikes are +5000.

not sure you understood my point. i already beat the line movement. that is the point. the line isnt going to go back to -4 unless there is a injury issue. i got the best number i could. and yes line movement is huge in the nfl. go and take a good look back over the last two weeks.

jalein
    jalein's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2650

Hey Jalein I fully expect to win this bet.
    I hope so bruh. but if you dont (and I hope you do) you should reconsider. There are a lot of people that have come to rely in your insight.

FindTheLock
    FindTheLock's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 191

packers dont look so hot. those same lions are +280 at pinny to win the div and the vikes are +5000.

not sure you understood my point. i already beat the line movement. that is the point. the line isnt going to go back to -4 unless there is a injury issue. i got the best number i could. and yes line movement is huge in the nfl. go and take a good look back over the last two weeks.
    I don't usually bet on public plays and I understand what your thought process is, but for this game you need to put all that line movement statistical stuff aside. Mcnabb is the QB and he is playing very poorly. The lions defense is going to shut the vikings down in this game. I hope you win and I am cheering for you, but I fear this is one of the public plays that will cash easily next sunday. Mcnabb is a terrible QB and I would not back him no matter what the line movement is telling you here.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

bengals -1.5 is the best play this week. line movement suggests cincinnati. west coast team 1 o'clock away game. home team underrated, dalton is ok, aj green is good, defense is ok. san francisco is overrated/they almost lost to seahawks.

odog11
    It aint easy being greasy.
    odog11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3197

Lion's have been big time money makers for me since way back in the day of pre-season, no reason to get off that now against this Vikings team. The Lions believe and I believe!

Division game is big for them and I can easily see them blowing the Vikes out, but going to buy it down to -3 -120 and feel good about it.

gimpy
    gimpy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3817

I got your back LB

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

You guy notice out of all the home dogs and 3.5 spreads, vikings ML is the lowest of them all.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1848

Vikings +153
    Raiders +165
    Rams +171
    Seahawks +166
    Bears +175
    Jaguars +166

Interesting.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post
    The mistake most of you are making is trying to mix logic with the NFL.

You either play the short home dog or nothing. Eventually, you'll figure this out. Does it always cash? No. Does it cash more often than not? Hell yes.

Grab the Vikes, Bears, Raiders and Seahawks this weekend and call it a day. 2-2 at worst.

Seachickens thats a scary bet

I like the Vikings, Bears, and Raiders I don't know about them.... they got torched by the Bills in 2nd half.

Jets have way better offensive weapons than the Bills. All the crowd noise in the world isn't going to help them slow down plaxico and holmes. They should have kept asomoaougah

Stevedore
    Stevedore's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4435

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    You guy notice out of all the home dogs and 3.5 spreads, vikings ML is the lowest of them all.
    It's because the Vikings have beaten the Lions 13 times in a row at Minnesota. That's why Detroit is such a great play here; tremendous value on a team that should be favored by 6 or 7 in this game. Detroit doesn't come into this game big headed because Minnesota has been kicking their asses for so long. This team is all about knocking down walls and proving people wrong and a crappy Minnesota team is in the way. Detroit wins this game EASY IMO, -3 is to good to pass up on this team.

First 1234567 ... Last