ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

I get it... 9/11 was 10 years ago

Fukkin sick of this "remembering 9/11" how about we talk about how kids are still dying for nothing and how our government exploited 9/11 to take away civil liberties and to spy on us, and are still doing so today.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

fukin people still smoking cigarettes

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

If you "get it" then you obviously must be voting for the Libertarians in every election.

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Hey ProfaneReality: Don't direspect the heroes and people that were just going to work that day. I was near the worksite 2 weeks after. I didn't know that an old friend died in the lobby while saving people as a fireman. This thread is insulting. This stuff lingers and stays with people for life. Let it lie
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: robmpink, and Cicima6709

ProfaneReality

I'm disrespecting the coverage, not the people who died.

fukk off

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Fukkin sick of this "remembering 9/11" how about we talk about how kids are still dying for nothing and how our government exploited 9/11 to take away civil liberties and to spy on us, and are still doing so today.
    I'm disrespecting the coverage, not the people who died.
    fukk off
    This thread sure sounds like more than just "disrespecting the coverage". It actually makes you sound like a real selfish, ignorant prikk.

Is that the look you were going for?

If so....well done!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 6 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters, hardball, neverstoppers23, MoneyLineDawg, TexansFan, and beerman2619

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ProfaneReality

opie I wouldn't expect a redneck like you to understand.

Im sure you think America pisses excellence.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

opie I wouldn't expect a redneck like you to understand.
    Good one!

But you are correct, I have a hard time wrapping my head around the thoughts of ignorant prikks.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

ProfaneReality

I'm not here to fight opie... let me just say something you can relate to and then we can move on. git r done

I/O

I'm not here to fight opie... let me just say something you can relate to and then we can move on. git r done
    the thread is stupid

but THAT was funny

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Anybody that talks shit about the United States of America the next few days is an absolute a-hole of monumental proportions.

Save your political bullshit for another time. Have some respect for all Americans that have died........and continue to die......on home & foreign soil.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I kind of get what this thread is getting at but using the 10th anniversary of 9/11 as a way to state your point is classless.

Remember....there is only going to be ONE tenth year anniversary of this tragedy and this Sunday will be it. Now you say why is it important to remember this?

Well as the old adage goes.....those who don't remember the past are doomed to repeat it. This is a lesson that (unfortuantely) all of us as Americans have to remember about that tragic day till the day we die so we can prevent it from happening again.
    Last edited by NYSportsGuy210; 09-09-11 at 03:32 PM.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The Declaration of Independence was some 250 years ago but we still celebrate it every year. Some events in our country will be remembered for ever. It's part of our history just like 9/11.

ProfaneReality

Like I said... I get it.

I don't find it necessary to pound us over the head with it all week.

Do you guys really enjoy seeing the same story recycled by all news organizations all week ? There is no depth. There is no substance. That's what this thread was about... if they want to cover the anniversary they need to talk about the things that happened afterward as well.

Living The Dream
    Looks like an Underdog Week 2!
    Living The Dream's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Give me a break, making a disrespectful thread like this did what you wanted, it got you attention you unamerican

grzftbl
    grzftbl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Like I said... I get it.

I don't find it necessary to pound us over the head with it all week.

Do you guys really enjoy seeing the same story recycled by all news organizations all week ? There is no depth. There is no substance. That's what this thread was about... if they want to cover the anniversary they need to talk about the things that happened afterward as well.
    I suggest you turn the TV off and go find something to do this weekend.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

10 years and still not an ounce of truth.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Here we go.........

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Well that is America.....any excuse for people to be patriotic....

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Well that is America.....any excuse for people to be patriotic....
    That's gonna happen when you do nothing but help the rest of the world time and again and catch nothing but shit for it.

grzftbl
    grzftbl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Snowball View Post
    Truth is these fukking coward pussy mother fukkers hijacked 4 planes and killed many innocent people.

Now before you rant on about how many servicemen/women have died protecting OUR freedom since 9/11, they wouldn't be in this situation had it not been for these wing-nuts.

Just be thankful I was the Prez cause I woulda nuked that whole fukking region over there. I don't get even, I get ahead--don't fukk w/ me.

Naz18

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    That's gonna happen when you do nothing but help the rest of the world time and again and catch nothing but shit for it.
    lol you really think the US is "helping" out other countries for no reason?

You think a country is going to allow another foreign country to set up permanent military bases in it's country and expect nothing in return?

Naz18

Quote Originally Posted by grzftbl View Post
    Truth is these fukking coward pussy mother fukkers hijacked 4 planes and killed many innocent people. Now before you rant on about how many servicemen/women have died protecting OUR freedom since 9/11, they wouldn't be in this situation had it not been for these wing-nuts. Just be thankful I was the Prez cause I woulda nuked that whole fukking region over there. I don't get even, I get ahead--don't fukk w/ me.
    gotta love the stupid ignorant hillbilly's like these
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: forsberg21

Manningisalegend
    Manningisalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

Profane go suck a fuckin dick u fuckin fa\*\*ot... I promise u way more people care about 9/11 than ur dumb ass fuckin idiot move to iraq bitch

Manningisalegend

And what the **** everybody talkin about hillbillies for? I live in the south wear polo everything trive a nice ass truck got a pretty hot girlfriends and graduated college... Dont pu down southern people... Just because ur life sucks doesnt mean ours do

Manningisalegend

And what the **** everybody talkin about hillbillies for? I live in the south wear polo everything trive a nice ass truck got a pretty hot girlfriends and graduated college... Dont pu down southern people... Just because ur life sucks doesnt mean ours do I drank beer last night listened to country music aka hill billy stuff and also got laid maybe thats what most of yall need on here is some p ussy... Mwybe u wouldnt e so upset...

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

You can say that again manning

Naz18

Quote Originally Posted by Manningisalegend View Post
    And what the **** everybody talkin about hillbillies for? I live in the south wear polo everything trive a nice ass truck got a pretty hot girlfriends and graduated college... Dont pu down southern people... Just because ur life sucks doesnt mean ours do I drank beer last night listened to country music aka hill billy stuff and also got laid maybe thats what most of yall need on here is some p ussy... Maybe u wouldnt be so upset...
    See that's the thing, it's the hillbillies that are always upset. You question the government when Bush is President and you label people as un-american, but now it's ok. And the problem with hillbilly's is that they are ignorant.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

The people of the south and midwest are always getting shit on. They produce most of the food you fat asses eat. They are also the ones that keep the lights on.

scarp
    scarp's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

pretty sure the government doesn't want to spy on every citizen 24/7. Everyone makes a big deal about security at airports and how it takes so much time. I'd rather give up a little to be safe than ride a plane with explosives.

BigDaddy
    BigDaddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 729

I suggest you turn the TV off and go find something to do this weekend.
    this

Naz18

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    The people of the south and midwest are always getting shit on. They produce most of the food you fat asses eat. They are also the ones that keep the lights on.
    Exactly they should stick to what they know best....and not meddle in foreign policy.

jarvol

Quote Originally Posted by Living The Dream View Post
    Give me a break, making a disrespectful thread like this did what you wanted, it got you attention you unamerican
    Have you looked at your avatar? Hypocritical much?

jarvol

Truth is these fukking coward pussy mother fukkers hijacked 4 planes and killed many innocent people.

Now before you rant on about how many servicemen/women have died protecting OUR freedom since 9/11, they wouldn't be in this situation had it not been for these wing-nuts.

Just be thankful I was the Prez cause I woulda nuked that whole fukking region over there. I don't get even, I get ahead--don't fukk w/ me.
    America has been invading 3rd world countries, who neither attacked nor even threatened the US, and killing innocent people for 60 years.

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 525

It is truly tragic that those Rotten Fukks attacked us like that !!!
    It is also horrible that Bush took this cowardly act as an opportunity to start a war with a country that had nothing to do with it, and strip Americans of our civil liberties that were afforded us in our constitution.

1234 ... Last