FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Ten years later and I'll be sitting on my ass, stuffing my face watching football, just like I was ten years ago because those cocksuckers didn't win.

At some point Sunday I'll reflect for a bit, get sad for those that did nothing but die in the most horrific fashion for no reason, toast those that gave it all avenging that bullshit and email my friends serving and tell them I love them and appreciate what they are doing more than they could ever imagine.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by grzftbl View Post
    I suggest you turn the TV off and go find something to do this weekend.

OnlyMayo
    OnlyMayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Have you looked at your avatar? Hypocritical much?

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    It is truly tragic that those Rotten Fukks attacked us like that !!!
    It is also horrible that Bush took this cowardly act as an opportunity to start a war with a country that had nothing to do with it, and strip Americans of our civil liberties that were afforded us in our constitution.
    I agree with your first sentence. The rest is just a CNN/Fox News spoon fed statement. There were more things going on than the average citizen knows about. I would just be grateful we did what we did. The conflicts in Iraq began before 9-11 not after.

neverstoppers23
    neverstoppers23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41

Seriously, seriously. YOU ARE TIRED of HEARING AND SEEING IT?
    Seriously............
    Well. Poor ******* you.
    Has to be one of the most inconsiderate selfish posts I have ever read on here.

OnlyMayo
    OnlyMayo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    Seriously, seriously. YOU ARE TIRED of HEARING AND SEEING IT?
    Seriously............
    Well. Poor ******* you.
    Has to be one of the most inconsiderate selfish posts I have ever read on here.

Manningisalegend
    Manningisalegend's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Naz18 View Post
    Exactly they should stick to what they know best....and not meddle in foreign policy.
    Meddle in foreign pol? Wtf whos doin that? I promise u noone in the south or anywhere else cares what goes on in another country unleas its a unfair act... Most pwople ib the south drink beer work the farm and try to make it ha... I promise ya one thing tho u could take ur nosey downgradin ass and a drunk farmer and put ya on a island with one tractor and ud be suckin that sorry nogood hillbillies dik to grow ya some food... Knowin bout foreign policies aint gonna lick it bud

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry, any asshole who thinks we can't take a day or even a fukking week per year to think about 9-11 and remember how quickly things change and how fukking fortunate you are to be able to come look like a complete dipshit on a forum ... is an asshole I hope finds a beatdown.

Drop politics and shit for a day and just remember what the F happened and why freedom should mean something to you regardless of what you think of what has happened since then.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Seriously? Thousands of innocent Americans lost their lives for no fukkin reason on one of the worst days in our history and you're going to cry about too much coverage on the 10th year anniversary? No, you really don't "get it" and never will because you're a self-absorbed prick

And btw, people should really stop hating on people from the South......I grew up in NJ and went to school at the University of South Carolina.....I also don't like the religious right-wing nutjobs that tend to be from down there, but the majority of the people from the south are not like that. Most of them are genuinely nice, down to Earth people that would do anything to help their fellow Americans in need. It's ridiculous to mock Southerners for loving their country......Really a great group of people as a whole to be honest. I hope to move back down there one day, as they all love football just as much as I do, even the girls

foutty25
    foutty25's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

blah blah blah really man....sick of the coverage for 9/11. WOW!!!Big conspiracy theorist i see. U F***** Shmuck!!!!!

antifoil
    Update your status
    antifoil's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6611

10 years is only has meaning because we have 10 fingers.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

-10 year anniversery, so there's that
    -about to unveil expensive memorial
    -they have TV specials on it every year because it was a big deal

don't act so ungrateful

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

USA ! USA ! USA !

you guys happy ?

neverstoppers23

I am not sure what the hell this has to do with patriotism. How about just a little human compassion?

ProfaneReality

why is the 10 year anniversary any more important than the 7 year anniversary ?

You guys blew this way out of proportion.

I watch the news. I like to stay informed.. and I got sick of the same 9/11 story over and over every 15 minutes.

and you all got butt hurt over it.

hardball
    hardball's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    why is the 10 year anniversary any more important than the 7 year anniversary ?

You guys blew this way out of proportion.

I watch the news. I like to stay informed.. and I got sick of the same 9/11 story over and over every 15 minutes.

and you all got butt hurt over it.
    Not being a prick, just asking.

Less than 28 years old with no kids of his own?

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 396

If anything, we need to keep this in our memory bank to remind us that freedom is just not something to take for granted. There are people out there that just don't want us dead, but our children dead also. Our thoughts of invincibility on this continent took a serious blow that day. While liberals, conservatives, democrats, republicans, etc. continue to fight at each others throats, we need to be reminded of this horrid event, and how this country showed is it possible for the majority of us to come together, if not for just a little while. We need to remember the anger we felt as those bastards came to our soil, and took the lives of not only the brave men and women of the NYPD and firefighters, but also the mothers, fathers, children, and friends of so many people, all for the idea of and extremist agenda, and the idea of receiving 72 virgins. Check out 4:30 on the video, and tell me this moment in history doesn't warrant our attention and respect on its 10 year anniversary.

Points Awarded:

hardball gave Mr KLC 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

keyboarding
    SBR's Respected Garbage
    keyboarding's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 972

Quote Originally Posted by Manningisalegend View Post
    Meddle in foreign pol? Wtf whos doin that? I promise u noone in the south or anywhere else cares what goes on in another country unleas its a unfair act... Most pwople ib the south drink beer work the farm and try to make it ha... I promise ya one thing tho u could take ur nosey downgradin ass and a drunk farmer and put ya on a island with one tractor and ud be suckin that sorry nogood hillbillies dik to grow ya some food... Knowin bout foreign policies aint gonna lick it bud
    You graduated college? Impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    remember what the F happened and why freedom should mean something to you regardless of what you think of what has happened since then.
    I don't quite understand this statement. A terrorist act by an organization that technically never actually existed before 9/11 results in the tragic (and ongoing) deaths of military and civilians in a stupid invasion (which has now branched out into a clusterfukk of epic proportions), the government passes the Patriot Act which strips its own citizens of their rights, as well as the atrocities committed in places like Guantanamo Bay, and you talk about how this anniversary should remind us why freedom means something? People should be rioting on the fukking streets, pal.

Quote Originally Posted by neverstoppers23 View Post
    I am not sure what the hell this has to do with patriotism. How about just a little human compassion?
    If this really was about human compassion shouldn't we be having anniversaries for the lives being lost every day overseas, in third world countries, and in the USA where citizens are struggling every day to make ends meet? Just sayin'.

I'm not saying it isn't a big deal but it's almost like an easy way for people to pretend like the actually give a fukk about anyone else for one day before resuming their shitty lives of ignoring the plight of other people that is an ongoing thing. Continue not to volunteer, donate blood, even fukking recycle... but hey, you had a moment of silence before the football game on Sunday so you're a stand up fukking guy.

God bless.

neverstoppers23

Yeah you are one of those types of people who just like to point out the problem, of how everybody else is such a ******* hypocrite you sure do got everyone all figured out. Yeah, everyone else is wrong that's it. It couldn't just be that you, Sir, are a prick

ProfaneReality

I feel like David Ford in his video... people just lining up to slap the shit out of him

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I think politicians use 911 for person l gain thats all

grekos
    grekos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13316

Hey profane have you visited that Russian pawn dealer lately?

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

I'm not sick of hearing about it, or whatever but it's just from the media. Every station is going run and re-run the specials just for viewers and profit. If there was some ceromonies/memorials on tv and such I wouldn't have a problem. From Friday till Tuesday we are going to be bombarded with crap after crap

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15307

Wasn't it great how this stage event ended up with us losing all our freedoms and the US pissing away 4 trillion.

Ethan
    Ethan's Avatar Become A Pro!

waste too much because of it

GOIRISH
    GOIRISH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1128

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    Wasn't it great how this stage event ended up with us losing all our freedoms and the US pissing away 4 trillion.
    people like you should really get the **** out of this country if you dislike it so much.
    Points Awarded:

I/O gave GOIRISH 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

8ArIvd5
    8ArIvd5's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1044

not trying to knock the people who served over seas, or the people who were negatively affected by 9/11, but didn't jesus christ preach forgiveness?

if we're still not over this after 10 years, and killing the man responsible, what does that say about us as a christian nation?

let's be real, we are a christian nation.

kmoney
    kmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

I feel bad that people died on 9/11. I feel even worse that the event was and still is exploited to kill more people. It really pisses me off that these same people that mourn 9/11 have no problem with voting for politicians that have killed more us troops and thousands around the world. and by doing so does not make america any more safer

beerman2619
    beerman2619's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 459

forgiveness

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1500

You have to be an epic prick to not stop, remember and reflect on all we lost that day. Innocent men, women and children murdered because of an ignorant muslim ideology and an inability to just live and let live and in peace. They have their phony fictitious god whom they believe will deliver them to some place that only exists in their minds. They worship a joke called mecca, some piece of shit black square rock which will one day crumble to dust just like the bones of all muslims before them.

Islamic muslim terrorists only accomplished one thing on 9-11, they strengthened Americas resolve to never trust or let our guard down again against ignorant fools who think they can hurts us. The rebuilding of the Freedom Towers grows taller every day. Our country is stronger and aware now more than ever that our Freedoms will not be abused or taken away by some radical religious assholes, we will crush you first and leave you and your country in the stone age, where you belong.

Only a coward blows his self up or flies a plane into a building in some vain attempt to justify a religion of "kill all non believers", and "I am the one god the only god". I'll take bravery, honor, and sacrifice over any cowardly religion any day. America is and will always be the strongest of all nations, not because of religions, economy or money or possessions. It's because of our people and our love of what we know is true freedom. Something a radical phony allah worshiping muslim will never experience, because you are bound by a belief that does not exist.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 09-10-11 at 09:18 PM.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by ProfaneReality View Post
    Fukkin sick of this "remembering 9/11" how about we talk about how kids are still dying for nothing and how our government exploited 9/11 to take away civil liberties and to spy on us, and are still doing so today.

Maybe you should get off your fat ass and get away from the TV and the net and you wouldn't be so fuckinn sick pal

ProfaneReality

Quote Originally Posted by grekos View Post
    Hey profane have you visited that Russian pawn dealer lately?
    No.

I think you are taking a jab at me guy. Wrote your name down.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by kmoney View Post
    I feel bad that people died on 9/11. I feel even worse that the event was and still is exploited to kill more people. It really pisses me off that these same people that mourn 9/11 have no problem with voting for politicians that have killed more us troops and thousands around the world. and by doing so does not make america any more safer

Nobody in your life gives a shit about your bullshit opinion or hippy politics so you feel the need to express them to strangers on an internet forum. I feel sorry for you

ProfaneReality

Quote Originally Posted by GOIRISH View Post
    people like you should really get the **** out of this country if you dislike it so much.
    Ill leave if you pay my relocation expenses.

Otherwise STFU

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    Ten years later and I'll be sitting on my ass, stuffing my face watching football, just like I was ten years ago because those cocksuckers didn't win.

At some point Sunday I'll reflect for a bit, get sad for those that did nothing but die in the most horrific fashion for no reason, toast those that gave it all avenging that bullshit and email my friends serving and tell them I love them and appreciate what they are doing more than they could ever imagine.

Cheers Fuzzy

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3256

You notice how they just magically "found" Bin Laden and "killed" him on the 10th anniversary? It didn't happen on some random number like the 3rd, 5th, or 6th anniversary, it happened exactly on the 10th.

First 12345 Last