cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Newsflash. MLB teams play outside their division during the regular season einstein.
    News Flash: about half the games come from the division. NEWS FLASH. You are an idiot who has posted 13,000 times too many and should have your pro status taken away for being a complete fu**ing joke.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

cj watson

cjwatsonfan32
    Emma Mackey does it for me and idk why
    cjwatsonfan32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

cj watson
    $172,976,381

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by cjwatsonfan32 View Post
    $172,976,381
    So what! Ryan Howard $25 mil contract and you saw his performance this postseason. Salary don't mean jack!

phillybadboy
    phillybadboy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3864

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

the phillies, eagles, and the entire city of homo love can suck my rooster

Leo Bello
    Leo Bello's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 633

Yes I do. I wonder why Philly isn't resting players more often right now. I can see them falling flat come October. It's a whole new ballgame once regular season is over. I do stick to my earlier post that no other team can matchup against them on both sides of the ball and for starting rotations. Forget about it. Hands down Phillies have the best.
    You're absolutely right! The problem is (1) great records mean nothing when the postseason begins, and (2) five games are not a big enough sample to allow the best team to advance. It's a damn shame they will have to sit out the World Series. There is just something not right about the best team in baseball not being invited to the party. Maybe they 'choked' and were a bit out-managed, but a 7-game series might have helped. Seems that while the Phils took a 'halliday,' the Cards hired a 'carpenter' to shore up their weak spots.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Leo Bello View Post
    You're absolutely right! The problem is (1) great records mean nothing when the postseason begins, and (2) five games are not a big enough sample to allow the best team to advance. It's a damn shame they will have to sit out the World Series. There is just something not right about the best team in baseball not being invited to the party. Maybe they 'choked' and were a bit out-managed, but a 7-game series might have helped. Seems that while the Phils took a 'halliday,' the Cards hired a 'carpenter' to shore up their weak spots.
    Bottomline is the Phillies where out managed like you suggested.I was very impressed with Larussa. Also I believe motivation was a factor. I couldn't help but notice the hunger to win the Cards possessed while the Phillies seemed to be just going through the motions. There was moments but for the most part the Phils just played lakadaisical. I don't buy into all the hype about Carpenter. He was far from impressive his first outing in the NLDS he did pitch well in game 5 but I chalk most of that up to cold Phillies bats.

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Seriously. Let's be real. No other team is playing at their level. This team has no visible weakness. They've had bullpen problems last few years but it appears they've addressed that problem. Let's hear some arguments as to what team realistically can defeat them in a 7 game series?
    dumbfukk!!!

First ... 2345