McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Posters with connections

Has there ever been a poster here that had legit inside info on a game. knew a player, coach, etc..that actually cost there team a game for money.

anyone claim to be psychic and able to predict turnouts on games.

just curious?

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Brock Landers has connections

robmpink
    Update your status
    robmpink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 43

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthyFam View Post
    Has there ever been a poster here that had legit inside info on a game. knew a player, coach, etc..that actually cost there team a game for money.

anyone claim to be psychic and able to predict turnouts on games.

just curious?

Yes, someone's grandmother who isn't with us predicted Tampa to win last Sunday.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

McCarthyFam, I wouldn't be worrying about this right now. You should be training and thinking what you are going to "try" to do in your wrestling match with the SBR champion, Siena Sammy. The line is now -630 on Siena Sammy over you.... You need to start brushing up on your skills or this match might be over real fast....This could destroy your legacy.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

A couple D1 head coaches and NFL coordinators post here

Figure out who they are and maybe they can help you

McCarthyFam

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    McCarthyFam, I wouldn't be worrying about this right now. You should be training and thinking what you are going to "try" to do in your wrestling match with the SBR champion, Siena Sammy. The line is now -630 on Siena Sammy over you.... You need to start brushing up on your skills or this match might be over real fast....This could destroy your legacy.
    hahaha, i've never even seen this man post here. did he wrestle at the collegiate or Olympic level or something. you talk pretty highly of him

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

My phone used to predict score. I have a new phone now though.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Im good friends with a brother of a running backs coach in the NFL.

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

I heard Brock had a tip on the over in the Reds game awhile back.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

This place is littered with people that have inside information. They just don't post in PT much so you have unlikely heard of them. They are here though.

BuckeyeT
    BuckeyeT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 85

My sister banged the ex coachs sons best friends 3rd uncle twice removed from Kent st back in the 80's

What kind of fukkkin question is this???

Here comes the "never heard of ya pal" BS.

Hoja Verdes
    Broncos Under 7.5 Wins -105
    Hoja Verdes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

I posted at another board years ago, at a time when i was good friends with a MLB pitcher and many of his teammates, at least a few guys who have played in an allstar game or two the last few years. Back then, if I partied with them until 8am the night before one of them pitched, i would post that it was a pretty good idea to bet on the other team. The best example was one year that one of the pitchers, who was starting a day game, passed out in a hot tub from 6-9am after a downright nasty night we had out on the town the night before. He gave up 8 runs in the first inning the next day. I'm nervous posting even those minor details, so I doubt anyone with half a brain would consistently post inside info for fear of losing their job and/or being banned from their team/organization.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

bobby fk lives here

Br0nxer

rumor is K13 is Jim Harbaugh

Br0nxer

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    I posted at another board years ago, at a time when i was good friends with a MLB pitcher and many of his teammates, at least a few guys who have played in an AllStar game or two the last few years. Back then, if I partied with them until 8am the night before one of them pitched, i would post that it was a pretty good idea to bet on the other team. The best example was one year that one of the pitchers, who was starting a day game, passed out in a hot tub from 6-9am after a downright nasty night we had out on the town the night before. He gave up 8 runs in the first inning the next day. I'm nervous posting even those minor details, so I doubt anyone with half a brain would consistently post inside info for fear of losing their job and/or being banned from their team/organization.
    cool story bro

pics or detailed info or it never fukkin happened

flyingillini

hahaha, i've never even seen this man post here. did he wrestle at the collegiate or Olympic level or something. you talk pretty highly of him
    Sammy was probably the best wrestler in his time in his State. He once ruled SBR and was a top notch forum agent. He is a little older than you but his wrestling skills can't be touched on this forum. You will be outclassed McCarthy. This is going to go down in SBR history... Please be able to make weight for the match.

McCarthyFam

Sammy was probably the best wrestler in his time in his State. He once ruled SBR and was a top notch forum agent. He is a little older than you but his wrestling skills can't be touched on this forum. You will be outclassed McCarthy. This is going to go down in SBR history... Please be able to make weight for the match.
    i got the heart,so i wont back down without a fight. just give me the weightclass and i'll be sure to cut or bulk up if needed

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Illini for Cailf
    Opie Texas
    Fishhead rest of Country

Br0nxer

i got the heart,so i wont back down without a fight. just give me the weightclass and i'll be sure to cut or bulk up if needed

werent you supposed to be guaranteed in attendance at the AC bash

running your mouth that you would fight trigger and zeta

then two days before the bash you disappeared only to reappear weeks later

you prolly sh1t yourself when you saw what trigger looked like

McCarthyFam

Quote Originally Posted by Br0nxer View Post

werent you supposed to be guaranteed in attendance at the AC bash

running your mouth that you would fight trigger and zeta

then two days before the bash you disappeared only to reappear weeks later

you prolly sh1t yourself when you saw what trigger looked like
    had issues with my jeep bud. you boys like to stir up conflict. i like it, lol

flyingillini

I know you have heart but this is not even going to be close. McCarthy, this is a different class of wrestler than you have ever faced. I do wish you the best of luck though. I just hope you are not relying on your heart alone because it could get ugly.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

had issues with my jeep bud. you boys like to stir up conflict. i like it, lol
    Go and find a punk outside and post a video of you beating his ass.

daneault23
    daneault23's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4955

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    Illini for Cailf
    Opie Texas
    Fishhead rest of Country
    Illini-Not talking about yola
    Opie-Not talking about best beef
    Fishhead-Not talking about prime locations for dumpsters

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Sammy will crush McCarthy

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoja Verdes View Post
    I posted at another board years ago, at a time when i was good friends with a MLB pitcher and many of his teammates, at least a few guys who have played in an allstar game or two the last few years. Back then, if I partied with them until 8am the night before one of them pitched, i would post that it was a pretty good idea to bet on the other team. The best example was one year that one of the pitchers, who was starting a day game, passed out in a hot tub from 6-9am after a downright nasty night we had out on the town the night before. He gave up 8 runs in the first inning the next day. I'm nervous posting even those minor details, so I doubt anyone with half a brain would consistently post inside info for fear of losing their job and/or being banned from their team/organization.
    I hang out regularly with a guy that starts for our local NBA team. I got to know him as he dated a good friend of mine from high school. Anyways, I've known many things over the years from hanging out with him that helped me win bets but I would never share anything here. Could you imagine the fallout if for some reason it got out there there was insider info on a sports betting website? It would not be pretty. Best to just keep that stuff to yourself and bet accordingly

McCarthyFam

I know you have heart but this is not even going to be close. McCarthy, this is a different class of wrestler than you have ever faced. I do wish you the best of luck though. I just hope you are not relying on your heart alone because it could get ugly.
    i've wrestled different styles. i know greco-roman and freestyle. wish i could post videos of a few of my matches from states.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

Wrestling is useless, business is settled with knifes, guns and crowbars.

McCarthyFam

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Wrestling is useless, business is settled with knifes, guns and crowbars.
    we call them cowards

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

we call them cowards

we call it increasing your odds on winning.

flyingillini

i've wrestled different styles. i know greco-roman and freestyle. wish i could post videos of a few of my matches from states.
    McCarthyFam, you seem like a great kid that is tough as nails... Did you ever get picked on because of your bowl cut? Did wrestling ever come into play in a real fight? I just really don't want you to underestimate the East Coast Wrestling King, Siena Sammy... You will need to cut 15lbs to make weight and you better start working out.... Get a real coach this time.... You are going to need it...

Siena Sammy -830

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I will take McCarty

He fought those guys at some fight club

Mcarty is tough as nails

McCarthyFam

McCarthyFam, you seem like a great kid that is tough as nails... Did you ever get picked on because of your bowl cut? Did wrestling ever come into play in a real fight? I just really don't want you to underestimate the East Coast Wrestling King, Siena Sammy... You will need to cut 15lbs to make weight and you better start working out.... Get a real coach this time.... You are going to need it...

Siena Sammy -830
    lol never got picked on, i was an all around athlete in school so i was looked up to by younger kids. i've never been in a real fight, generally stay out of trouble. but i will say that wrestling is definitely an advantage in fighting. you exert less energy compared to throwing punches. i continue to stay in shape with wrestling, i help out in elementary practices and teach and just wrestle around with some of the other coaches. so i still have the stamina

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

McCarthy what your current weight?

I suggest you follow jj's hardcore workout program immediately until fight day.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by jjgold View Post
    I will take McCarty

He fought those guys at some fight club

Mcarty is tough as nails

JJ, this is not a street fight, it's just wrestling.... Siena Sammy will destroy McCarthy but if it was an all out brawl, McCarthy would knock Sammy out... No way in hell Sammy loses this match...I could see this easily getting to Sammy -1100 or more...... Sammy has all the wrestling credentials and was one of the elite in his area... McCarthy is a tough kid with a bowl cut that will be put in his place against Sammy...

McCarthyFam

145 as of now

12 Last