flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

Quote Originally Posted by McCarthyFam View Post
    lol never got picked on, i was an all around athlete in school so i was looked up to by younger kids. i've never been in a real fight, generally stay out of trouble. but i will say that wrestling is definitely an advantage in fighting. you exert less energy compared to throwing punches. i continue to stay in shape with wrestling, i help out in elementary practices and teach and just wrestle around with some of the other coaches. so i still have the stamina
    Like I have said, you would KO Sammy in a real fight, no doubt about that but in pure wrestling this is like Tyson in his prime against a lightweight .... This match is an insult for Sammy, considering his credentials and ability to do whatever he wants to his opponent.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Illini I want max on McCarthy.

These gingas have a reputation as being fierce wrestlers. McCarthy is not losing.

flyingillini

Quote Originally Posted by hawley View Post
    Illini I want max on McCarthy.

These gingas have a reputation as being fierce wrestlers. McCarthy is not losing.
    Hawley, have you not seen Sammy wrestle? NO MAMES, this is a complete mismatch and McCarthy and Siena Sammy should never step foot on the mat together but it's destined to happen. McCarthy and the Bowl Cut Posse better keep their cool though and not attack Sammy and his team once he loses. I am afraid we will need a lot of security.

McCarthyFam
    McCarthyFam's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 331

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    Hawley, have you not seen Sammy wrestle? NO MAMES, this is a complete mismatch and McCarthy and Siena Sammy should never step foot on the mat together but it's destined to happen. McCarthy and the Bowl Cut Posse better keep their cool though and not attack Sammy and his team once he loses. I am afraid we will need a lot of security.
    lol how is it a bowl cut? and i'd like to see him wrestle myself. has he posted videos at the forum or something?
    Last edited by McCarthyFam; 09-03-11 at 08:38 PM.

flyingillini

lol how is it a bowl cut? and i'd like to see him wrestle myself. has he posted videos at the forum or something?
    McCarthy.. bust out the plate of yayo tonight.... Yes, Sammy has posted videos, been on the news, etc etc. He was a wrestling legend in his prime... Not just on the wrestling team.... He was a force.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

A guy who plays for the Chargers went to the same high school as me. Basically, I know the final score of chargers games before they even happen.

McCarthyFam

McCarthy.. bust out the plate of yayo tonight.... Yes, Sammy has posted videos, been on the news, etc etc. He was a wrestling legend in his prime... Not just on the wrestling team.... He was a force.
    post them in this thread. i'd like to take a look. is he still young?

flyingillini

post them in this thread. i'd like to take a look. is he still young?
    He is 21....They have been deleted and there is a company that is coming out with a wrestling DVD of the top ten wrestlers in High School in the last 10 years and he is one of them.

McCarthyFam

He is 21....They have been deleted and there is a company that is coming out with a wrestling DVD of the top ten wrestlers in High School in the last 10 years and he is one of them.
    dont believe it for a second. lol if he was that good, he'd be wrestlingfor psu or iowa

flyingillini

dont believe it for a second. lol if he was that good, he'd be wrestlingfor psu or iowa
    His family is very wealthy and didn't want him to get into the sport as an adult. He had scholarships all over the Country and is just going to school for an education. He is in Fraternity now and is enjoying himself and his youth....he doesn't wrestle anymore... A person with his ability doesn't even need to train for someone on your level. Once again, you would KO him in a fight but we are talking wrestling....

First 12