pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

Don't eat for 20 days. In this way you save $200 and become a Pro and lose 50 pounds. Kill two birds with one stone.

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

sad day for SBR, good luck TT.... you were my favorite Warrior

iceminers26
    iceminers26's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RealSlimShady View Post
    Which warrior is this that's supposedly leaving? Is this the drunk, video making one or the Nadal wannabe??
    Its not the drunk video making one nor the Giants fan loser who gets banned weekly... its the future Nadal

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Quote Originally Posted by iceminers26 View Post
    Its not the drunk video making one nor the Giants fan loser who gets banned weekly... its the future Nadal

There's a third warrior I'm not familiar with??

no1here
    no1here's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6547

tt has dump chips playing poker which is a ban

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

If he dont leave he can get banned for passing his points in poker he might have help someone meet their rollover by doing that, so he either leaves on his own or SBR shows him the door

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigley View Post
    If he dont leave he can get banned for passing his points in poker he might have help someone meet their rollover by doing that, so he either leaves on his own or SBR shows him the door

That would be wonderful.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

This is like going to bed on September 2 and waking up and it's Christmas morning!

Fuk this guy

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    you get your wish, i am gone. Its been nice knowing everyone. I don't have any money to bet on football, not even a dime to play real money fantasy football. Only free. I see no reason to stick around since sbr john and sbr lou screwed me over on the SBR Pro status when i did corrrectly follow the rules as told to be in live chat and in email.

Ps: if anyone knows how i can get 200 dollars without someone making a post to get a job then message me on yahoo at ttwarrior4

If anyone knows of any contests i can enter to try to win real money then let me know. I need to do this instead of posting and hanging around sbr .

I can't make any money here and its time to move on. I'll still be in my rounders radio chat room, facebook , skype if needed to be contact.

I'll come back when sbr john or lou admits they made the mistake and not me. Until then , have a nice life, and good luck in the future.
    What world does he live in

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I think I said this last time you left but good luck and safe travels.

Btw, my first job was a pot washer and I stayed in the business, worked my way up to Executive Chef 10 years later. Washing pots taught me a work ethic that changed my life. I think you would be better off redirecting your priorties and get a job. It's a start.
    best funnest job I ever had was washing dishes at the marriott is jacksonville, florida.

I was living there and not doing anything figuring out what to do. Had dropped ot of law school, and just driven to Fla from Maine (the typical cliche') was bar hopping just about every night met the head/executive cook/chef out one night was shooting the shit, and took the job. I didnt need the money but it sounded cool and beat hanging out at the dog track betting the OTB stuff all day.

But it was cool, a lot of hot girls worked in that place. Basically did the breakfast stuff which was usually there when I showed up, then ate for free, and then stand around and shoot the shit for 3 hours waiting for the lunch rush. Then do the first wave, go eat again for free then go back and finish up the last of it.

Only kink was when there were afternoon catered conventions then sometimes had to stay or go back to clear up that bunch. Or show up before the breakfast rush the next day, which wasnt happening.

But for a 'normal' person it was a 16/hr job, with a day or two of OT, two free meals and a way to kill the day.

But it was seriously the best thing I have ever done, and I have done a lot of things in my day.

But if I could get a job doing dishes right now under the same situation I would do it just for nostalgia.

Boxer300
    Boxer300's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 221

You guys are doing what he wants. Stop posting in his thread and let it die. No wonder there is so much attention whoring around here. This will be my one and only post in his thread.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Get a fukkin job and pay your debts.

This message furnished by the good people at Discover. Cashback bitches!

Fa11en
    Fa11en's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3898

Classic attention whoring. See ya in a couple days warrior.

excel
    unapproved
    excel's Avatar Become A Pro!

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10545

Quote Originally Posted by MartinBlank View Post
    I have no problem with Warrior---he is very very entertaining. But c'mon man. This crying about 200 bucks-----and his SBR Pro status. Cripes.

How about this wild idea.

Get a fukkin job and stop crying about "winning money" in the BTP contest. His chances of winning that contest are about 1 in 10 trillion.

Seriously----dig ditches, shovel horse shit--walk dogs---whatever it takes---get a fukkin job and stop crying like a child.

had to comeback to check, won't be posting anymore except in this thread

So sbr john, you won't admit that you and or lou screwed up and not me. Be a man of your word like you said in sbr poker that you would give me ten k in points if i ever posted a tennis vid like 90 percent of the forum did.

SBR JOHN i see you gave him points. Perhaps my sick relatives can die and then i can get a job

Let's all say a prayer that they die and then i can get a job. Sound good?

I doubt anyone else here on the forum could do it , especially with a broken hip. How do i play tennis with a broken hip? Don't know , don't ask me , doesn't hurt when i play, but hurts the rest of the time
    Sbr Lou won't respond to my pm or emails for a reason/ He knows he was the one that screwed up. FACT

The Prick
    Make America Great
    The Prick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3625

Quote Originally Posted by Fa11en View Post
    Classic attention whoring. See ya in a couple days warrior.
    gimme the UNDER for the limit

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Naz18
    Naz18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1940

Great news, of course it's very unlikely this is actually going to happen.

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

So sbr john, you won't admit that you and or lou screwed up and not me. Be a man of your word like you said in sbr poker that you would give me ten k in points if i ever posted a tennis vid like 90 percent of the forum did.

SBR JOHN i see you gave him points. Perhaps my sick relatives can die and then i can get a job

I doubt anyone else here on the forum could do it , especially with a broken hip. How do i play tennis with a broken hip? Don't know , don't ask me , doesn't hurt when i play, but hurts the rest of the time
    Sbr Lou won't respond to my pm or emails for a reason/ He knows he was the one that screwed up. FACT
    Maybe you can get their life insurance money to boot.

Win-Win all the way for you.

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

that didn't take long, fat ass can't even keep his word.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10545

like people keeping there word about giving me points for pics and vids and sbr john back in july on a sbr poker table saying he would give me ten k in points if i ever posted a vid???

Funny how lou responds when i put a diff email and name in the chat box but won't respond when i put my real one in
    Didn't think sbr john would respond to my big pm i sent him a couple weeks ago. He can't respond to it because he knows im right.

Tree Rollins
    Tree Rollins's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1029

Has anyone ever followed through on one of these threads and actually not come back? If someone sincerely wanted to quit, they would just quit and not make a spectacle of it.

TT, i don't know you, but you'll be back before the weekends over.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Funny how lou responds when i put a diff email and name in the chat box but won't respond when i put my real one in
    because he doesn't know that you're a gigantic loser when you use a fake name

most guys dont waste his time with useless nonsense

will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

warrior: suck it up and either stay or go. Management doesn't owe you for posting here. I'm sure that they would like to see you stay. Most of your posts are intelligent. Why spite yourself? Try to win a free contest. Try to accept whats offered. It's the old turning lemons into lemonaide concept.

Inform people about fantasy sports and get back on track. A lot of us face adversity (dealing with deaths, health, money, etc). Be true to yourself and do your best. People recognize genuinity and hard work. Take a break for today and come back tomorrow

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011

like people keeping there word about giving me points for pics and vids and sbr john back in july on a sbr poker table saying he would give me ten k in points if i ever posted a vid???

Didn't think sbr john would respond to my big pm i sent him a couple weeks ago. He can't respond to it because he knows im right.

Maybe you are just about to figure it out that they don't think very much of you.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Sbr don't like bums, they already give us free stuff

warrior , you can't leave

you don't have anything else

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

P.F.Kasooff
    P.F.Kasooff's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

had to comeback to check

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Wish you nothing but the best tt.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Try option B; I don't have time for games.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 284

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Well, tt... other than talent, money, fame, comely wife and about a hundred other things, you and Brett Favre do share a coupla things in common: 1) You both suck donkey balls when it comes to the concept of 'retiring' (cue SBR's cacophonous snickering here) and 2) you both enjoy sending Jenn Sterger inappropriate pictures:

I'd like to publicly thank Rupert Murdoch for hacking Sterger's phone and providing SBR with tt's pic.

p.s. I'll personally guarantee a one-way ticket to Nigeris if you truly stay away, tt. You'll have to go _KKK Pro_ to collect, o'course.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BiTeMe UsAdOj View Post
    Well, tt... other than talent, money, fame, comely wife and about a hundred other things, you and Brett Favre do share a coupla things in common: 1) You both suck donkey balls when it comes to the concept of 'retiring' (cue SBR's cacophonous snickering here) and 2) you both enjoy sending Jenn Sterger inappropriate pictures: I'd like to publicly thank Rupert Murdoch for hacking Sterger's phone and providing SBR with tt's pic. p.s. I'll personally guarantee a one-way ticket to Nigeris if you truly stay away, tt. You'll have to go _KKK Pro_ to collect, o'course.
    Never heard of ya pal

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    Try option B; I don't have time for games.
    lou you can't relate to him that way...he doesn't know what it's like to be working

BiTeMe UsAdOj
    Profundity
    BiTeMe UsAdOj's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 716

Quote Originally Posted by Cap dat 4ss View Post
    Never heard of ya pal
    i'M 12 yEaRs OlD aNd LiKe WoRlD pEaCe, LoNg WaLks On ThE bEaCh AnD pLaYiNg PoKeMaN wItH tHe PrIcK. We BoTh ReAlLy ReAlLy LiKe PiKaChU.

iF u WeRe In WiTh ThE kEwL kIdS yOu'D aLrEaDy KnOw ThIs... WtF???

First 12345 Last