ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10545

SBR wins. I'm gone.

you get your wish, i am gone. Its been nice knowing everyone. I don't have any money to bet on football, not even a dime to play real money fantasy football. Only free. I see no reason to stick around since sbr john and sbr lou screwed me over on the SBR Pro status when i did corrrectly follow the rules as told to be in live chat and in email.

Ps: if anyone knows how i can get 200 dollars without someone making a post to get a job then message me on yahoo at ttwarrior4

If anyone knows of any contests i can enter to try to win real money then let me know. I need to do this instead of posting and hanging around sbr .

I can't make any money here and its time to move on. I'll still be in my rounders radio chat room, facebook , skype if needed to be contact.

I'll come back when sbr john or lou admits they made the mistake and not me. Until then , have a nice life, and good luck in the future.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

TTwarrior is back tomorrow -120000

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2103

no mames

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 14

See you tomorrow, Warrior.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Warrior u never filled us in on that big secret pal...Or did i miss that boat Anyway GL in the future pal...

ttwarrior1

im at sbr poker if anyone wants free 200 points. I don't want them. Just glad i got several people on ignore list like wv, coochy, etc the last few days

Good luck sbr. I'll be at the table for next 30 min, im there and nobody else is on. Free 200 points.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

hang on buddy ill be on the pokertable within 2min

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

tt u better not leave...i'll be very pissed

ttwarrior1

had to comeback to say nobody sat down , if u sit u must sit for 100 or 200 to get the points.

I see no reason to stay. I need to win money, not lose or stay the same. Not gonna happen at sbr and im not reading no fade brock landers stupid posts everyday.

I won't be pro so i can't win real money in btp so I'll be hanging out elsewhere.

Cap dat 4ss
    okst. -13.5
    Cap dat 4ss's Avatar Become A Pro!

Nice knowing ya TT and SBR wishes you well on future endeavors.

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

So should I drop you out of my tennis contests? I don't want to waste my time scoring your entries if you're not going to be around.

Either way, thanks again for the fantasy help - I really appreciated that big-time. Best of luck

ACoochy

Fukk TT never thought id actually feel sorry 4 u but a deeply pushed down degree of empathy is beginning to creep to the surface here...

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

ApricotSinner32
    ApricotSinner32's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

ttwarrior1

ok all points gone now unless im missing something. Now just need sbr to get me out of the contests or ill just not pick instead. believe i got a couple small pending bets

Say a prayer everyone that i wake up dead. It will be the best thing for us all. Painless sleep death

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1110

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post
    ok all points gone now unless im missing something. Now just need sbr to get me out of the contests or ill just not pick instead. believe i got a couple small pending bets

Say a prayer everyone that i wake up dead. It will be the best thing for us all. Painless sleep death
    Don't talk like that TT. Ur a good guy no matter what everyone on here says about ya.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Dont know you personally pal but sorry to see you leave and especially talking like that in your last post.

Take care

ACoochy

boldy dont take him seriously, thats what he wants. Attention whoring at its finest. If he never made so many outrageous claims then ppl wouldnt bury him so regularly...

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Fuk yeh!

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Best of luck Warrior!!

LVHerbie
    LVHerbie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

Kindof sad...

While TTWarrior would never win a popularity contest with posters like Opie, Paco, or Bobby, regardless if it was a dispute with a mod or just another random rant, skimming through his posts or threads would almost always bring a smile to my face or leave me chuckling to myself... While yes you had to able to look past the surface level trollishness of most of his posts IMO there has to be some unspoken small level of value in what he brought, subconsciously or otherwise, to the forum...

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by ttwarrior1 View Post

Be a man of your word and never post on SBR again.

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

jackpot269
    jackpot269's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8040

By and GL with your post SBR life !!!!!!!!!!!!!

MartinBlank
    Going to be a good weekend
    MartinBlank's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have no problem with Warrior---he is very very entertaining. But c'mon man. This crying about 200 bucks-----and his SBR Pro status. Cripes.

How about this wild idea.

Get a fukkin job and stop crying about "winning money" in the BTP contest. His chances of winning that contest are about 1 in 10 trillion.

Seriously----dig ditches, shovel horse shit--walk dogs---whatever it takes---get a fukkin job and stop crying like a child.
    Points Awarded:

SBR_John gave MartinBlank 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: doublej95

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25806

C ya later

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    STFU AND SQUAT

Richkas
    Richkas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by doublej95 View Post
    Be a man of your word and never post on SBR again.

I agree...brings nothing to the table

no1here
    no1here's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6547

Don't feel sorry as tt brings it upon himself. He likes his place in life and works hard at staying there. Leaving SBR is the best thing any of us can do. I waste hours here for what? I thought advice found here would be worthy but find it wrong most of the time. Too many idiots misleading others and some do it daily.

Known tt for years and he has had his moments but they don't last long. Besides always giving it back he doesn't make adjustments. Thinking he is the best but way below par, he feels he needs none.

I have tried to help tt in the past with both points and poker cash and he has never been cool about it. I know tt well and could help him over the top very easily if he would only listen and obey the rules.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roxxyfish

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

This might be the best thing for him someday he will be thanking SBR John and Lou, If he does not have $200 to his name he should be doing something else then posting here begging about his Pro status he might want to get his priorities in order this could be step one in that process.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

I think I said this last time you left but good luck and safe travels.

Btw, my first job was a pot washer and I stayed in the business, worked my way up to Executive Chef 10 years later. Washing pots taught me a work ethic that changed my life. I think you would be better off redirecting your priorties and get a job. It's a start.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: will2survive

mrmarket
    Update your status
    mrmarket's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I think I said this last time you left but good luck and safe travels.

Btw, my first job was a pot washer and I stayed in the business, worked my way up to Executive Chef 10 years later. Washing pots taught me a work ethic that changed my life. I think you would be better off redirecting your priorties and get a job. It's a start.
    JJ's first job was as a knob washer. Look where he ended up. Dreams can come true!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

u people are suckers. hes never going to leave.

RealSlimShady
    RealSlimShady's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11489

Which warrior is this that's supposedly leaving? Is this the drunk, video making one or the Nadal wannabe??

1234 ... Last