wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    wikkidinsane, you are biased in favor of President Obama due to the color of his skin AND YOURS!!!

We can live without racism ON BOTH SIDES!!!

I am not biased because of the color of his skin dude. I hate Steele and he looks black.

I just call it how i see it. I love white people

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    Oh, I forgot

Presidents Obama can break down a March Madness bracket on tv

let me guess, public education?

Obama wasnt an actor like raegan, lol nor was he a freeloader like G W BUSH , he studied constitutional law and taught it and was first black president of the Harvard Law Review. That is good credentials for a president. I sure wouldnt want to see Leonardo dicaprio as president and go on Tv talking about trickle down economy. People dont like to be pissed on.

I/O
    I/O's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Obama wasnt an actor like raegan, lol nor was he a freeloader like G W BUSH , he studied constitutional law and taught it and was first black president of the Harvard Law Review. That is good credentials for a president. I sure wouldnt want to see Leonardo dicaprio as president and go on Tv talking about trickle down economy. People dont like to be pissed on.
    Bet you I could'a been the tallest

BFD

Another teacher that's never done shit in the real world. I don't care about what other Presidents have done. Try to stay on point in these threads. Makes it easier for everybody.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Sure would be nice to see what he wrote as president of the Harvard Law Review......

john230
    john230's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bachman and Perry want to lead the Revolution. Kinda like GW. We see were that took us. Obama might be weak Pres, but at least he did not invade a country in the name of freedom.

RonPaul2008
    Update your status
    RonPaul2008's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 243569

Ron Paul 2012!

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ron Paul has my vote... any chance he will be on the ballot?

jarvol

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    Bachman and Perry want to lead the Revolution. Kinda like GW. We see were that took us. Obama might be weak Pres, but at least he did not invade a country in the name of freedom.
    Obama also hasn't stopped invading other countries that neither attacked nor threatened the US and has started bombing even more countries. So, in essence, he is continuing GWB's foreign policy and this interventionist policy that has been a failure for the past 60 years. Was that the hope and change?

Joe Dogs
    Joe Dogs's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 593

Republican or Democrat

Same shite,different pile.

I/O

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Sure would be nice to see what he wrote as president of the Harvard Law Review......
    I believe that's mysteriously disappeared with whatever else he put on paper

wikkidinsane

You are telling me to stay on point. you are the one who brought up what he did in the past. dont be a hypocrite

I/O

You're right Wikki

I shouldn't bother in these threads. Stupid move on my part. Talking to people who have no life experience. Own no property. Own no business. Most don't even pay taxes or are at least employed in a career. The energy of youth with the brains of a sponge.

Many loving some dipshit that's willing to give nuclear weapons to Iran.

Won't happen again.

Later

jarvol

When did America become judge and jury on which countries can build a nuclear weapon?

Why, other than being massive hypocrites, didn't the US invade North Korea when it fired missiles over Japan?

Why hasn't the US invaded India or Pakistan or China or Russia or any other country with a nuclear weapon?

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by I/O View Post
    You're right Wikki

I shouldn't bother in these threads. Stupid move on my part. Talking to people who have no life experience. Own no property. Own no business. Most don't even pay taxes or are at least employed in a career. The energy of youth with the brains of a sponge.

Many loving some dipshit that's willing to give nuclear weapons to Iran.

Won't happen again.

Later
    Damn i didnt know everyone you speak to on here turned in all their records to you.

wackjobs sigh.

Flashmo
    Flashmo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24327

Quote Originally Posted by john230 View Post
    What the hell do you call Libya??

Nats' Fan
    Nats' Fan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 301

[quote=Flashmo;11082990]What the hell do you call Libya??
    Libya isn't in the name of freedom. It's all about the airplane bombing over Lockerbie, Scotland.

Inkwell77
    Inkwell77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2413

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    wikkidinsane, you are biased in favor of President Obama due to the color of his skin AND YOURS!!!

We can live without racism ON BOTH SIDES!!!
    ahahahah, is this dude for real?
    This guy 100% has a Red Sox/Yankees parlay everyday (except for the days when they play each other)

toga toga
    toga toga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8347

Obama was giving us hope and change - we received neither. Bush was bumbling and brutal - probably the worse president ever. Now we have republicans running that seem to believe the world is flat. The US needs are real leader - Rudy g or Hillary. I just hope their is someone that no one really knows that can do a decent job - maybe huntsman. Hopefully - we don't gets slammed again in the market today.

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

The banks didn't steal crap. They were GIVEN money by these corrupt idiots you sheep continue to vote into Congress.

Just say NO to Jimmah Cartah's 3rd term in 2012.
    It ABSOLUTELY was the BANKS

The elite banks arent "given" shit - they created the fake money to begin with

The game has been rigged from the start

Its a fallacy to think they need corrupt politicians - they own the entire system

BookiesBernanke
    BookiesBernanke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Quote Originally Posted by toga toga View Post
    Obama was giving us hope and change - we received neither. Bush was bumbling and brutal - probably the worse president ever. Now we have republicans running that seem to believe the world is flat. The US needs are real leader - Rudy g or Hillary. I just hope their is someone that no one really knows that can do a decent job - maybe huntsman. Hopefully - we don't gets slammed again in the market today.
    OB promised HOPE and CHANGE

Thats exactly what you got.

Hope doesnt pay the mortgage but it sure feels all warm and fuzzy from the teleprompter

And change comes in the form of the NEW world Order - which is exactly what he is doing

How can anyone complain when they vote for hope?
    I tell my employees everyday that I HOPE they get a raise
    and if they complain I say lets make a CHANGE
    and then I fukk them more because it is a change

At the end of the day a bunch of people voted for HOPE

rickbo528
    rickbo528's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1931

Quote Originally Posted by Tech N9ne View Post
    If a Republican gets elected we are all better off dead.

In that case all you lefty communists feel free to kill yourselves!!!! You have my permission.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    If a far right president comes into office, I will be in a concetration camp..

They are called 'reeducation camps' now...and if it happens I'll ask around to see if I can get you placed in one of the UN/FEMA camps down here so I can break ya out pal

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8489

Quote Originally Posted by BookiesBernanke View Post
    OB promised HOPE and CHANGE

Thats exactly what you got.

Hope doesnt pay the mortgage but it sure feels all warm and fuzzy from the teleprompter

And change comes in the form of the NEW world Order - which is exactly what he is doing

How can anyone complain when they vote for hope?
    I tell my employees everyday that I HOPE they get a raise
    and if they complain I say lets make a CHANGE
    and then I fukk them more because it is a change

At the end of the day a bunch of people voted for HOPE
    I love common sense people and sarcasm

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    They are called 'reeducation camps' now...and if it happens I'll ask around to see if I can get you placed in one of the UN/FEMA camps down here so I can break ya out pal

love the avatar bro!

Emily_Haines
    Emily_Haines's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15319

Why hasn't the US invaded India or Pakistan or China or Russia or any other country with a nuclear weapon?
    US only goes to war against Tomato cans and then usually gets their dicks kicked in. All these nations have big military's that would absolutely slaughter any US forces. When a big nation does something the US don't like, they go crying to the UN to try and get sanctions against that nation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm a little disappointed in Barack... because his election motto was "It's Time For Change..." why certainly Mr. Obama... you have changed the face of the USA to all of the world. Thank You.

There is no way Barack will have a 2nd term... Americans are dumb... but we aren't THAT stupid.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

Last 6 years prove does not matter who is in the white house
    Bush sucked and Obama sucks as President
    Points Awarded:

eidolon gave Wrigley 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

IMO, Perry from Texas has a very realistic shot at taking down Obama in 2012, Im not saying he can change much, but this is going to be the same as 08, people are going to want to see a new face in the office. Republicans will come out and vote in greater numbers this time and Obama isnt going to be able to get the independent vote again and you cant win without that.JMO.

You can forget any serious contending presidential candidate taking a stand on legalizing weed or gambling at this point in time, not a dem or rep is going to run on that platform, its political suicide with the way things are right now in this country. Personally Im for both, but thats doesnt make any difference.

later

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Americans never understand. It doesnt matter who the prez is. He is a puppet for lobby groups especially the israeli lobbyists. He is just a figurehead. He means nothing. Black or white.
    Well, if your correct about the Israeli lobyists, then we can expect pot to be legalized sooner than later. Did you notice that just in the last week Israel legalized medicinal pot nation wide in Israel? link http://stopthedrugwar.org/chronicle/...proves_medical

later
    Last edited by capitalist pig; 08-20-11 at 10:56 AM. Reason: added link

toga toga
    toga toga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8347

I would not want to work for BookiesBernanke - I tell the people that work for me, if the work hard and succeed they WILL get paid more! That is supposed to be America.

Words like Hope are just that Words - Obama certainly inherited a mess, but unfortunately he has not been an effective leader. I doubt we would have had the issues around the debt ceiling vote if bill clinton were prez -he would have been a real leader.

I did vote for Obama and we all may be forced to again, some of the opposing candidates are frightening!

I just hope Rudy G runs and wins - then we would have a real leader!

jarvol

"I will promise you this, that if we have not gotten our troops out by the time I am president, it is the first thing I will do. I will get our troops home. We will bring an end to this war. You can take that to the bank." - Barack Obama campaign promise - October 27, 2007

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

I doubt we would have had the issues around the debt ceiling vote if bill clinton were prez -he would have been a real leader.
    Correct - Bill Clinton said that he would have simply used the 14th amendment to raise the debt ceiling without waiting for congressional approval .. he would have bypassed them altogether

I did vote for Obama and we all may be forced to again, some of the opposing candidates are frightening!

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post

love the avatar bro!

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by Emily_Haines View Post
    US only goes to war against Tomato cans and then usually gets their dicks kicked in. All these nations have big military's that would absolutely slaughter any US forces. When a big nation does something the US don't like, they go crying to the UN to try and get sanctions against that nation.
    Put it this way, I would hate to see it happen, they might not win, but they sure as hell won't lose

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    Correct - Bill Clinton said that he would have simply used the 14th amendment to raise the debt ceiling without waiting for congressional approval .. he would have bypassed them altogether

Not you JW, but some many voters vote against something rather than for something. These are usually uneducated selfish people.

these people ...

First 123 Last