toga toga
    toga toga's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8347

So JW - you will vote against Obama no matter who the republicans run?

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8583

Quote Originally Posted by toga toga View Post
    I doubt we would have had the issues around the debt ceiling vote if bill clinton were prez -he would have been a real leader.
    fact: Bill Clinton was forced to move to the middle because the GOP won the mid terms. Newt told him that if he wants to get anytime accomplished from hereon, you have no choice but work with Republicans.

Real leader? Ok that's arguable but I think a better description is ... he put aside party politics for the betterment of the country. Clinton's ego wasn't bigger than the Presidency. Obama is the complete opposite. Obama is a disaster so far and I doubt he will change. It's a real shame the GOP didn't take the Senate in November as well.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6737

Quote Originally Posted by toga toga View Post
    So JW - you will vote against Obama no matter who the republicans run?
    Nope ... I'm a socially liberal Democrat (on most issues)

Obama is barely to the left of the "Republican moderates" Jon Huntsman is maybe the closest to a Republican that I could vote for ... but there is not a chance in hell he would ever get the nod from the Right Wing extremists.

I'd quite like a real liberal that I could vote for ... unfortunately we are not going to have one of those this time around.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Obama is a disaster so far and I doubt he will change. It's a real shame the GOP didn't take the Senate in November as well.
    My guess is that Obama has so far played ball in order to win re-election.
    I suspect once he is re-elected you will see a very big change in his policy and attitude.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    My guess is that Obama has so far played ball in order to win re-election.
    I suspect once he is re-elected you will see a very big change in his policy and attitude.
    he hasn't "played ball" that is the main reason why his approval rating is going down faster than a Puerto Rican Hooker. He will not get re-elected because he has managed to screw up almost everything.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

he hasn't "played ball"
    If you ask a Democrat .. he has more than "played ball" .. he has folded at every turn .... if you ask a Republican .. he has been evasive .. trust me you don't like him know - you are going to be crying in your beer and demanding his head after the next election if he gets a second term ...

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by jw View Post
    If you ask a Democrat .. he has more than "played ball" .. he has folded at every turn .... if you ask a Republican .. he has been evasive .. trust me you don't like him know - you are going to be crying in your beer and demanding his head after the next election if he gets a second term ...

there are those the will always vote democrat and those that will only vote GOP and nothing no one can say will change their mind. The independents can see the reality which is simple, he has failed. Mainly because he isn't a leader and is incapable of telling the truth and unwilling to put the good of the people ahead of his ego.
    Points Awarded:

eidolon gave DwightShrute 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

jw
    jw's Avatar SBR PRO

The independents can see the reality which is simple, he has failed.
    Unfortunately for the Republicans those same independents ... though they may say that the favor a "generic" Republican ... will end up running away so fast from the candidate that the rest of the Republican party will put forward that their feet will burn.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

he hasn't "played ball" that is the main reason why his approval rating is going down faster than a Puerto Rican Hooker. He will not get re-elected because he has managed to screw up almost everything.
    Dwight, you can't vote, you're a canadian living in costa rica, get over yourself.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

It's sad the Republicans don't have a very respectable candidate like the John McCain's of the world around anymore.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Dwight, you can't vote, you're a canadian living in costa rica, get over yourself.
    your best post to date. Good job sunshine!

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

your best post to date. Good job sunshine!
    You keep repeating the same crap over and over, obama is not a leader, liar, he's failed, the dems had the congress in 06-10,etc yada, yada......
    But you're Canadian living in CR... It's like me giving a fukk about the French president while being American and living south Africa

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    You keep repeating the same crap over and over, obama is not a leader, liar, he's failed, the dems had the congress in 06-10,etc yada, yada......
    But you're Canadian living in CR... It's like me giving a fukk about the French president while being American and living south Africa
    well I was wrong, this is now your best post ever! I like you mixed it up by adding the Canadian thing in there. Wait .. never mind. Solid post King.

First 123