BroDog73
    BroDog73's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama sucks!!!

Anyone else believe that Obama might be the worst president this country has ever seen?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

Guy has no leadership abilities at all.

Jimmy Carter's 2nd term.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

He has been by far th best at spending money...

topgame85
    topgame85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3082

Many worse than Obama. Anyone who says this is ignorant and needs a history lesson. Is he a good president? No....... He has accomplished nothing but has not really damaged anything either. Problem is noon else running for president will be able to fix anything and will most likely make it worse.

Saunders FTW
    Saunders FTW's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 322

Let's loan government sectors more money so we can create more government construction jobs!!! Brilliant!!!!!

Saunders FTW

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Many worse than Obama. Anyone who says this is ignorant and needs a history lesson. Is he a good president? No....... He has accomplished nothing but has not really damaged anything either. Problem is noon else running for president will be able to fix anything and will most likely make it worse.

Statistically he is the worst

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

There has been much much worse. Obama cares about people but I think he spends way too much and that is his problem. I do think this guy does have some heart for people though. I just think he is not good at budgeting the government though.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Saunders FTW View Post
    Statistically he is the worst
    What stats exactly are you referring to? I am in no way shape or form an Obama supporter but there are far worse presidents and by the looks of the republican field this year the next president may be worse than Obama and several of those who are already worse than Obama.

Saunders FTW

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    There has been much much worse. Obama cares about people but I think he spends way too much and that is his problem. I do think this guy does have some heart for people though. I just think he is not good at budgeting the government though.

Hes a keynesian economist who believes that big government money will eventually turn the economy around. He wants to raise corporate taxes and tax the top earners of the country, the people that create jobs for others. His approach is to spend more government money to create minimum wage/government type jobs, that just wont do it Mr. President

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Guarantee the people making excuses for Obama in this thread have more children than the ones that aren't...

This is why we are eventually doomed anyways...

agharah1
    agharah1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1191

I can tolerate people who disagree, but I can't tolerate people who act like an authority on things when they don't know anything. Its like going to get your car fixed, having the mechanic tell you what's wrong, telling him he's full of it, demonstrating to him what you think is really wrong and damaging your car further in the process, then screaming at him "What did you do!?"

Saunders FTW strikes me as the kind of person who doesn't know anything about anything but loves to give unsolicited advice. You don't need to post anymore to get your daily points, take the hint.

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8491

Obama: DONE in ONE!

BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

nobody is worse than bush. Sorry republicans, no matter how much you try to block him out of your memory, he ran shit into the ground for 8 years.

btw, your great ronald regean had a worse unemployment rate at this point in time of his first term.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

he is?

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

obamaismyuncle
    obamaismyuncle's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    Obama: DONE in ONE!
    there's no ******* way he gets in for a second term but most don't see that..

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by obamaismyuncle View Post

There is going to be a string of 1 term presidents because noone is capable of an immediate clenup of the mess we are in and people demand results.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Saunders FTW

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post
    I can tolerate people who disagree, but I can't tolerate people who act like an authority on things when they don't know anything. Its like going to get your car fixed, having the mechanic tell you what's wrong, telling him he's full of it, demonstrating to him what you think is really wrong and damaging your car further in the process, then screaming at him "What did you do!?"

Saunders FTW strikes me as the kind of person who doesn't know anything about anything but loves to give unsolicited advice. You don't need to post anymore to get your daily points, take the hint.

Just stating what he has done/believes

Saunders FTW

Quote Originally Posted by agharah1 View Post

Hes also one of the reasons for the housing collapse. It was his ideology/liberal politics that extended the community reinvestment act that was signed in the 90's and pushed back to the early/mid 2000's that literally pushed banks into giving out loans to people that could not afford to pay their mortgages.

I guess you voted for Obama? Haha

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by Saunders FTW View Post
    Hes also one of the reasons for the housing collapse. It was his ideology/liberal politics that extended the community reinvestment act that was signed in the 90's and pushed back to the early/mid 2000's that literally pushed banks into giving out loans to people that could not afford to pay their mortgages.

I guess you voted for Obama? Haha

His ideaology while not in office has nothing to do with him................... The guy sucks but the reason moderates voted for him and may possibly again is because those who hate him so much come off as radical, uninformed, ranting maniacs who usually have very littl if any factual support to their claims. No offense but have some arguable claims against Obama specifically, not the party or those in congress/senate but Obama as a president.
    Last edited by topgame85; 08-14-11 at 03:13 PM.

BettingWizard

none of the republicans can beat obama. you're too sharp to be making stupid statements like this.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    09? Really?
    I wonder why you chose that graph rather then ..... ohh ........ let's say ............. Jan 11 - aug 11?

or maybe I just invented a time machine and traveled ahead of everyone to the year 2011 and the day is Aug 14th? If that is the case, guess what, there's another chart you be seeing in a couple years that looks a lot like the first chart you posted. The red one. Oh and BTW, the US gets down graded. Saints and Packers win the SB so put all you got on futures.
    Last edited by DwightShrute; 08-14-11 at 03:26 PM.

topgame85

The market is higher than 10,000 right now by about 10% DS which is where the above graph lies so what is your point?

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Who's gonna beat him?

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Obama is a prime example of what happens when a nation votes a president into office based on the color of his skin instead of his qualifications.

topgame85

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Obama is a prime example of what happens when a nation votes a president into office based on the color of his skin instead of his qualifications.

Obama is a prime example of what happens in a two party system when one party ruins the country for 8 years spends us into oblivion on war and giving their pals hand outs and then puts up a guy who has 0 brain matter, balls, or ideas to turn it around as the would be succesor. Obama was hip, well spoken and a good salesman so he got the nod. Don't be an idiot here.... if the republicans had put forth a candidate with HALF a brain and the look/feel of a chief executive with a VP who was not dumb as a rock the country would have elected that candidate just BECAUSE he was not black. Not what I agree with but the sid truth. To say Obama got elected because he was black is one of the absolute most ridiculous claims in history. Mccain was a dud coming into an enviornment that was already hostile against his party and still hung in there fairly well. No doubt Obama is big government and a make it rain spender but shit Bush wasn't? Be honest with yourself

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Who's gonna beat him?

Obama is a prime example of what happens in a two party system when one party ruins the country for 8 years spends us into oblivion on war and giving their pals hand outs and then puts up a guy who has 0 brain matter, balls, or ideas to turn it around as the would be succesor. Obama was hip, well spoken and a good salesman so he got the nod. Don't be an idiot here.... if the republicans had put forth a candidate with HALF a brain and the look/feel of a chief executive with a VP who was not dumb as a rock the country would have elected that candidate just BECAUSE he was not black. Not what I agree with but the sid truth. To say Obama got elected because he was black is one of the absolute most ridiculous claims in history. Mccain was a dud coming into an enviornment that was already hostile against his party and still hung in there fairly well. No doubt Obama is big government and a make it rain spender but shit Bush wasn't? Be honest with yourself

DwightShrute

The market is higher than 10,000 right now by about 10% DS which is where the above graph lies so what is your point?
    point is simple. We can all take a graph from a time period that suites our side of a debate all day long. Back and forth, chart after chart , graph after graph. And no one will convince the other.

like...

When did the Democrats win the House and Senate? Was that in November 2006?

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

we have a winner, read this interesting fact about who the fuk voted for this mediocrity ;

> >
    > > Professor Joseph Olson of Hamline University School of Law in St. Paul,
    > > Minnesota, points out some interesting facts concerning the last
    > > Presidential election:
    > >
    > > Number of States won by: � � � � � � �Obama: 19 � � � � � � � � � McCain:
    > > 29
    > > Square miles of land won by: � � � �Obama: 580,000 � � � � McCain: 2,427,000
    > >
    > > Population of counties won by: � �Obama: 127 million �McCain: 143 million
    > > Murder rate per 100,000 residents in counties won by: �Obama: 13.2
    > > McCain: 2.1
    > >
    > > Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was
    > > mostly the land owned by the taxpaying citizens of the country.
    > >
    > > Obama territory mostly encompassed those citizens living in low income
    > > tenements and living off various forms of government welfare..."
    > >
    > > Olson believes the �United States �is now somewhere between the
    > > "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy,
    > > with some forty percent of the nation's population already having reached
    > > the "governmental dependency" phase.
    > >
    > > If Congress grants amnesty and citizenship to twenty million illegal
    > > immigrants - and they vote - then we can say goodbye to the
    > > USA �in fewer than five years.
    > >
    > > If you are in favor of this, then by all means, delete this message.
    > >
    > > If you are not, then pass this along to help everyone realize just how much
    > > is at stake, knowing that apathy is the greatest danger to our freedom.
    > >
    > > This is truly scary! Of course we are not a democracy, we are a
    > > Constitutional Republic. �Someone should point this out to Obama. Of
    > > course we know he and too many others pay little attention to The
    > > Constitution. * ****

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama and constituted 13 percent of the electorate, a 2-percentage-point rise in their national turnout. As in past years, black women turned out at a higher rate than black men.

Name:  110abef0-db66-4c21-96cf-6932cea69c8d.jpg
Views: 1373
Size:  46.7 KB

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post

we have a winner, read this interesting fact about who the fuk voted for this mediocrity ;

> >
    > >
    > > 29
    > > Square miles of land won by: � � � �Obama: 580,000 � � � � McCain: 2,427,000
    > >
    > >
    > > Professor Olson adds: "In aggregate, the map of the territory McCain won was
    > >
    > >
    > > "complacency and apathy" phase of Professor Tyler's definition of democracy,
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Constitution. * ****
    Congratulations, you are a moron.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/athenian.asp
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: muldoon

BettingWizard

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post

> >
    > >
    > > 29
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > Constitution. * ****

and this only shows that Obama will get re-elected easily, if true

topgame85

Fully 96 percent of black voters supported Obama and constituted 13 percent of the electorate, a 2-percentage-point rise in their national turnout. As in past years, black women turned out at a higher rate than black men.

Name:  110abef0-db66-4c21-96cf-6932cea69c8d.jpg
Views: 1373
Size:  46.7 KB

Like you would not expect this? They had nowhere near the numbers to elect him alone though. Plenty of whites voted for him and i doubt they voted for him because he was black. "The country" did not elect him on his color although obviously the african american community voted almost solely for him. Before this election I can also say 100% of white voters voted for a white presidential candidate...... just about as relevant. The fact is Obama blows as a president but the other option was just as bad or worse. This time the republicans are not coming with any single real standout threat however they are all better than mccain by a mile and that may be enough to win.

12 Last