BettingWizard
    BettingWizard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 102

wtf
    wtf's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by DrStale View Post
    Congratulations, you are a moron. http://www.snopes.com/politics/ballot/athenian.asp
    ok DOCTOR, going on the internet claiming your a DOCTOR-who is the moron, come on now say you are a doctor

you posted something about bush/gore

why are u so bitter all the time? you have the hope and change you voted for - enjoy

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post
    ok DOCTOR, going on the internet claiming your a DOCTOR-who is the moron, come on now say you are a doctor

why are u so bitter all the time? you have the hope and change you voted for - enjoy
    WTF the chinaman and DWIGHT the Canadian female always have to chime in USA politics, deal with your own countries boys.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Quote Originally Posted by BettingWizard View Post
    btw, your great ronald regean had a worse unemployment rate at this point in time of his first term.
    You think that had a little something to do with Jimmy Carter.

p.s. when you learn to spell his name right, I might pay attention to what you have to say.

marcojuiceman
    marcojuiceman's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by BroDog73 View Post
    Anyone else believe that Obama might be the worst president this country has ever seen?

No Richard Nixon was the worst for selling off all our Gold Do your research??

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    WTF the chinaman and DWIGHT the Canadian female always have to chime in USA politics, deal with your own countries boys.
    always a class act you are King. maybe if others like us cared and understood more about your country than you do, it wouldn't be in the dire straits its in today. Shame on you for your constant name calling and arrogance. But have a great day nevertheless.

DwightShrute

Quote Originally Posted by marcojuiceman View Post

No Richard Nixon was the worst for selling off all our Gold Do your research??
    ya it was a bad idea I agree with you, The Germans started it first though if memory serves me well. Nixon should have not gone down that road I believe.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by DwightShrute View Post
    always a class act you are King. maybe if others like us cared and understood more about your country than you do, it wouldn't be in the dire straits its in today. Shame on you for your constant name calling and arrogance. But have a great day nevertheless.
    Dire strait?? that's what the racist tea baggers tell you, keep believing that Canadian sheep.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    You think that had a little something to do with Jimmy Carter.

p.s. when you learn to spell his name right, I might pay attention to what you have to say.
    yes. Repubs use to blame Carter, now Obama can't blame the most retarted president of all time.

DwightShrute

Dire strait?? that's what the racist tea baggers tell you, keep believing that Canadian sheep.
    with the new debt ceiling your country will go into debt to the tune of 17+ trillion, the largest debt in the history of the world and with a clueless president. It doesn't take a genius to see the problem. My livelihood depends on the US economy and dollar which I have told you on at least 4 occasions. Either you have a real short memory or you conveniently choose to use the ad hominem because you are unable to debate like a mature adult. I suspect its the latter.

Oh ya, you also were down graded. When Canada was downgraded, their dollar was called the peso of the north. Maybe that doesn't bother you, but it should.

Have a wonderful afternoon sunshine

marcojuiceman

Obama doesnt run the country your BkofAma does?

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

The US held its AAA rating through The Great Depression, World War 2, even Jimmy Carter, but couldn't keep it through 2 1/2 years of Barack Obama.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by Carseller4 View Post
    The US held its AAA rating through The Great Depression, World War 2, even Jimmy Carter, but couldn't keep it through 2 1/2 years of Barack Obama.
    did we have a tea party back then as well, and during the great depression we were still a creditors nation, reagen changed all that and made us a debtors nation.

marcojuiceman

So **** the credit rating i pay my cc on time but i miss a payment by a day or so and it drops wow now im a bad person. is that the only way he is a bad president

Carseller4
    Carseller4's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5045

did we have a tea party back then as well, and during the great depression we were still a creditors nation, reagen changed all that and made us a debtors nation.
    TEA Party wanted Cut, Cap and Balance. Democrats didn't. Downgrade.

marcojuiceman

all politic bs to me. How hard is it to say downgrade the US credit not really hard if i was on the credit rating board a five year old can do that

DwightShrute

fact

I guess that makes them racist

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Democrats wanted to close tax loopholes. Repubs didn't. Downgrade.

marcojuiceman

Quote Originally Posted by topgame85 View Post
    Like you would not expect this? They had nowhere near the numbers to elect him alone though. Plenty of whites voted for him and i doubt they voted for him because he was black. "The country" did not elect him on his color although obviously the african american community voted almost solely for him. Before this election I can also say 100% of white voters voted for a white presidential candidate...... just about as relevant. The fact is Obama blows as a president but the other option was just as bad or worse. This time the republicans are not coming with any single real standout threat however they are all better than mccain by a mile and that may be enough to win.
    So what will they do different Nothing? all talk no action

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

fact

I guess that makes them racist
    Their you go again, Canadian.

Bush spending money like crazy: no tea party, no cut, cap and balance.

The Kenyan comes in: hell breaks loose, spending must stop( to fix what bush created)..

Yeah of course it ain't racist.

DwightShrute

Democrats wanted to close tax loopholes. Repubs didn't. Downgrade.
    ya you are right, closing tax loopholes would have paid of the debt and prevented the downgrade. What .... in 300 years? more?

DwightShrute

The Kenyan comes in: hell breaks loose, spending must stop( to fix what bush created)..

I hated to see Bush spend like crazy and criticized him for it. Two wrongs don't make a right. The fact is simple, Obama doubled the debt in 2 years. Blaming Bush while giving Obama a pass is ..... well .... ridiculous. What other word can be used? Obama is Bush on steroids.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

ya you are right, closing tax loopholes would have paid of the debt and prevented the downgrade. What .... in 300 years? more?
    Yes. Let's not do shit about the tax loopholes, not enough money, the same way planned parenthood and NPR didn't use enough government money.. hypocrites.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: xstud

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I hated to see Bush spend like crazy and criticized him for it. Two wrongs don't make a right. The fact is simple, Obama doubled the debt in 2 years. Blaming Bush while giving Obama a pass is ..... well .... ridiculous. What other word can be used? Obama is Bush on steroids.
    where you around when bush left office, shit hit the fan, you think money wasn't needed to fall into a depression... Or do you think Obama spent that money on brand ghetto schools.

DwightShrute

Yes. Let's not do shit about the tax loopholes, not enough money, the same way planned parenthood and NPR didn't use enough government money.. hypocrites.
    dude, I want America to succeed. Its not like I want them to fail. No need to get personal. do me a favor and watch this and tell me what you think ...

DrStale
    DrStale's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post

Jesus you are seriously one of the dumbest posters on this site.

1. Never claimed I was a doctor. Guess what? King Mayan is not an actual King, and Dwight Schrute is not actually the character from "The Office"

2. I posted the link that pointed that everything you posted was made up crap. It's all the same info with the names changed, genius. 12 seconds of research would have stopped you from looking like a dumbass.

DwightShrute

and Dwight Schrute is not actually the character from "The Office"
    you sure?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Jesus you are seriously one of the dumbest posters on this site.

1. Never claimed I was a doctor. Guess what? King Mayan is not an actual King, and Dwight Schrute is not actually the character from "The Office"

2. I posted the link that pointed that everything you posted was made up crap. It's all the same info with the names changed, genius. 12 seconds of research would have stopped you from looking like a dumbass.
    come on DrStale, I thought I was a King, thanks for bursting my bubble.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

The same crowd was bashing Bush for the spending spree he went on in his second term....reason why most true conservatives abandoned him. Sure the voices weren't as loud and out front in the media but if you remember during the Health Care debacle when the media actually noticed them before they made such progress in the Mass Scott Brown race and Nov 2010....it was called 'astro turf' 'nazis' 'just a few whack jobs with signs' and now it's a force that the White House can't beat on fast enough to try and silence.

First 12