jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Lol

Go back to drawing board

UntilTheNDofTimE
    I thought i told you that we dont stop
    UntilTheNDofTimE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

If you vontinue to increase your banroll by 10,000% every 2 weeks youd be richer than bill gates by the end of the year. Why would you want $50 a month from people?

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Quote Originally Posted by Ra77er View Post
    I say go for it, you might even be able to go Pro if you get a few clients.
    Now this is

brahmabull117
    brahmabull117's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

Quote Originally Posted by as99 View Post
    Congrats, just don't get too carried away laying like a grand on one bet. What are you looking at for tommorow.... laying the juice for -1 Phillies & MIL o8.5...

I'm a superstitious man, so I hate telling you guys my picks before the games start

with that being said, there's a pick that I absolutely love tomorrow in the angels game. It's a pick that has been succesful in like 90% of the time with these circumstances

Vegas_bond
    Vegas_bond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10099

If you are really a good capper dont lose your time touting. Focus on your bets.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

So u wanna come into a gambling forum and inadvertantly steal the same ppl that SBR has worked years to acquire....I can smell a iminent mass burial approaching...

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

only if you promise to never post again.

brahmabull117

[quote=Vegas_bond;11015506]if you are really a good capper dont lose your time touting. Focus on your bets [/quote]

that's like asking chris johnson if he's really fast, then he should focus on football

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

Shari verbally murdered this guy already. I will say nothing seems to phase him though.....heart of a fukkin lion.

rsnnh12
    rsnnh12's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 205

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    yea why would people want to listen to a guy who has increased his bankroll by like 10,000% in 2 weeks right??
    They wouldn't want to listen to him, because he can't do basic math. 300-->3,000 is 1,000%, not 10,000%

Cmon DDCT, stop with the cocky trolling. If you want attention here, do it with a helpful thread, not all these douchey threads. There are people here (cough, cough) who know enough about your past to make you a laughingstock of this forum, and that's saying a lot.

Just try being helpful and not a toolbag. Thanks

brahmabull117

Shari verbally murdered this guy already. I will say nothing seems to phase him though.....heart of a fukkin lion.

shari can suck my rooster

what happened in the past means absolutely nothing, I was a shtty gambler when I first started but lots of people suck before they are good

at this time being, I can handicap better than 99% of the people on this site with my eyes closed. And that's just plain reality

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

After knowing there is a chance you are going tout I had no choice but to call my boss and tell him to shove it. BkofAma has been notified as well 1) that I will be paying off my house note in a few days 2) to expect an alarming amount of huge deposits in my account going forward...I didn't tell them anything more than you were going to
    offer me the opurtunity to buy picks from you and they agreed this was way to fukn good to pass up...

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

shari can suck my rooster what happened in the past means absolutely nothing, I was a shtty gambler when I first started but lots of people suck before they are good at this time being, I can handicap better than 99% of the people on this site with my eyes closed. And that's just plain reality
    Ok this just confirmed that ur clearly under the age of 18 hence y no pro...Im done with u fluff boy...

Ra77er
    Ra77er's Avatar Become A Pro!

On a side note: Chuck n Larry is on tv right now

TR88
    TR88's Avatar Become A Pro!

first Become a Pro, then a tout

rsnnh12

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Ok this just confirmed that ur clearly under the age of 18 hence y no pro...Im done with u fluff boy...
    No, he's over 18. 22 or 23 if I remember correctly.

I could bury him FAST, but I'm goin to give him the chance to be a respected poster first. Doubt it will happen tho, based on his pre-SBR history.

Cmon DDCT, be a valuable capper rather than a troll

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

I say No

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    No, he's over 18. 22 or 23 if I remember correctly. I could bury him FAST, but I'm goin to give him the chance to be a respected poster first. Doubt it will happen tho, based on his pre-SBR history. Cmon DDCT, be a valuable capper rather than a troll

brah u gotta admit my current run of success is simply astonishing

wait till you see my bankroll after this weekend, it's gonna be close to 4500 (don't ask how, just wait and see)

rsnnh12

brah u gotta admit my current run of success is simply astonishing

wait till you see my bankroll after this weekend, it's gonna be close to 4500 (don't ask how, just wait and see)
    Yeah man, it is a hell of a run. Don't be such a dick though, start a thread with your plays

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by rsnnh12 View Post
    Yeah man, it is a hell of a run. Don't be such a dick though, start a thread with your plays

I gotta ask you brah, I'm debating quitting my job and doing this full time (I know it sounds crazy but I'm never been more confident about anything else before in my life)

will the US government allow me to make six figures gambling?? if I'm making 15 grand a month and I'm constantly making four figure deposits, will the banks get suspicious??

do you anybody who makes six figures gambling like this??

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I'm not here to bash anyone or say anything negative. That's not what I do.

From what I have read, brahma, it seems like the consensus of your plays have been baseball.

What are you going to do when it's not baseball season?

You need to see how well you do on other sports for "off season" to be a full time pro.

And again, it seems like you didn't play the entire baseball season, you might want to re evaluate your baseball stats for a whole season before thinking about doing anything.

Best of luck to you

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by Monitor-Tan View Post
    I'm not here to bash anyone or say anything negative. That's not what I do. From what I have read, brahma, it seems like the consensus of your plays have been baseball. What are you going to do when it's not baseball season? You need to see how well you do on other sports for "off season" to be a full time pro. And again, it seems like you didn't play the entire baseball season, you might want to re evaluate your baseball stats for a whole season before thinking about doing anything. Best of luck to you

I was actually better in NBA playoffs than I am now

I'm dominating right now but it's with a decent amount of favorites

I was hitting 70% in NBA playoffs doing strictly ATS betting and even some big ML underdogs (atlanta and Memphis for example). The only sport I haven't dominated yet is the NFL and I'm gonna take a second crack at it this year

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

I think the biggest thing is to take a step back and just enjoy your run without overreacting. The worst thing you could do is make significant decisions that will affect your financial future, just because you have been running very good over the last couple of weeks. After all, what's the harm in continuing to work and doing this on the side? You'll make more money and you won't have the added stress of having to hit your plays to pay the bills. Truth be told, I would never want to be in a position where I had to hit my plays to pay the mortgage. I really hope your run continues, but just stay level-headed.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

I say go for it, you might even be able to go Pro if you get a few clients.

ehp6737
    ehp6737's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 32

Just a few observations..........

1) You've had a nice little run, I guess, but who really knows since you dont document your picks here (oh wait, you did and won like 30%) and assuming your "screenshot" isnt photoshopped, since no poster has ever been smart enough to try that before. But we'll give you the benefit of the doubt.

2) Your avatar is of a wrestler. Who watches wrestling? boys between the age of 9yr-13yr, grown men who live in their parents basement, sexually inexperienced males who have never been past 2nd base. The jury is still out on you, but I'm pretty confident you fall into atleast 2 of these categories.

3) You feel the need to always conclude your OP's with "discuss" at the end. It's annoying and pretentious. As if "Discuss" isn't already implied when a thread is created. Pal, your in an online forum. What do you think people do here?

4) Every week there's a drama queen on a little run trying to take over PT. We've all seen how this drama ends. Let me save you the suspense. By the end of the month you'll be barrelled in and blowing Broke Landers for rubberband plays.

discuss

Jackass

SportsMushroom
    SportsMushroom's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6839

move to europe, you can use the best books and you wont have to pay a cent in taxes

winning from gambling are not taxed in europe

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Why not

pass

sweethook
    sweethook's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10512

you should look into be coming a sbr pro first sir , gl

Fishhead
    Fishhead's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11769

The possibilites are many...........especially if one lives in Vegas.

One can make money gambling in an array of areas if they are willing to work hard and learn how to do so......................

Make no mistake about though, one must be willing to work their tails off...........and if they are not having fun with it, find another occupation and/or hobby.

Personally, I enjoy the hell out of it, and have for many years.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What Jabroni book are you dealing with?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    What Jabroni book are you dealing with?

I love the pro wrestling related comebacks in these threads

and its bookmaker

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

bookmaker

but I bet that he will be broke within 3 months.

and nobody actually cares about you brahma

belvedere86
    belvedere86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 396

can you please post your picks for free?

brahmabull117

Quote Originally Posted by belvedere86 View Post
    can you please post your picks for free?

I pretty much always post my picks after like the first pitch or so

I dunno why, but my horrible luck posting picks on this site on baseball has really scared me off doing it. I'm a bit of a superstitious man

if you like, I can show you screenshots of my daily picks if you don't believe it

BarkingToad
    BarkingToad's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19247

I'm a superstitious man, so I hate telling you guys my picks before the games start

with that being said, there's a pick that I absolutely love tomorrow in the angels game. It's a pick that has been succesful in like 90% of the time with these circumstances
    That's one obstacle you'd have to overcome if you want to be a tout. Just a thought.

First ... 2345678 Last