TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post
    I struggled during football season and beginning of basketball season, but I was very new to gambling at that point I have really become a much more selective and intelligent gambler since the start of the NBA playoffs (where I won 70% of my bets). I'm gonna annihilate the books when NFL season starts this time around
    Post your NFL plays this season. All of them. Guaranteed you won't hit 40% winning percentage. I can tell you're just a little nugget.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Quote Originally Posted by brahmabull117 View Post

value is how you win money long term in sports gambling.
    long term, like 50 bets long term

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

Internet poker players making a living and paying taxes have NO PROBLEMS

wantitall4moi
    wantitall4moi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3834

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Post your NFL plays this season. All of them. Guaranteed you won't hit 40% winning percentage. I can tell you're just a little nugget.

People that say stuff like that are actually the dumbest ones. You do realize it is harder to hit 40% than it is to hit 60% right?

If you were really as smart as you want people to think you are you would pick a number that is realistic, like 47 or 48%. Or even if he hits 51 or 52% and pays normal vig he wont be profiting either.

But if you want to bet he hits anything less than 45% (you get a 5% edge on your prediction) I will book it. And I dont usually make forum bets like most people because most are based on air. But that is just about a sure thing.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by wantitall4moi View Post
    People that say stuff like that are actually the dumbest ones. You do realize it is harder to hit 40% than it is to hit 60% right? If you were really as smart as you want people to think you are you would pick a number that is realistic, like 47 or 48%. Or even if he hits 51 or 52% and pays normal vig he wont be profiting either. But if you want to bet he hits anything less than 45% (you get a 5% edge on your prediction) I will book it. And I dont usually make forum bets like most people because most are based on air. But that is just about a sure thing.
    This is the 4th time ive seen u posting and for some reason TTWarrior isnt on the boards, yet when he logs in ur nowhere to be seen ...Both Non-Pros as well...Hhhmmm.....

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    This is the 4th time ive seen u posting and for some reason TTWarrior isnt on the boards, yet when he logs in ur nowhere to be seen ...Both Non-Pros as well...Hhhmmm.....
    Oh the irony. trying to spot a ghost where there isnt one. I have had this forum monicker since 1996, and I never posted under another one anywhere. It has been banned at a couple sites, and I never went back. So if I dont post under this name I dont post at all.

But it is ironic because you cant recognize the guy you guys rail on so much is an obvious ghost.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Oh the irony. trying to spot a ghost where there isnt one. I have had this forum monicker since 1996, and I never posted under another one anywhere. It has been banned at a couple sites, and I never went back. So if I dont post under this name I dont post at all. But it is ironic because you cant recognize the guy you guys rail on so much is an obvious ghost.
    Warrior, this news is at least 96 hours old already around these parts...

Warrior, dont u have a sick auntie to go look after or 10 miles to run or a 14 hour session of poker to go sit at

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

People that say stuff like that are actually the dumbest ones. You do realize it is harder to hit 40% than it is to hit 60% right? If you were really as smart as you want people to think you are you would pick a number that is realistic, like 47 or 48%. Or even if he hits 51 or 52% and pays normal vig he wont be profiting either. But if you want to bet he hits anything less than 45% (you get a 5% edge on your prediction) I will book it. And I dont usually make forum bets like most people because most are based on air. But that is just about a sure thing.
    This is the stupidest fuking comeback I have ever heard in my life on these boards.

Ok... how about 38.3%

wantitall4moi

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    This is the stupidest fuking comeback I have ever heard in my life on these boards.

Ok... how about 38.3%

Umm ...oh nevermind just too easy.

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

what the hell does degenerate even mean? most of the posters on SBR though are pussies and don't even bet with real money.

xkgb
    IN THREAD
    xkgb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23

tru...tru... "degenerate" is too strong a word

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

you..you tranny

Ice House
    Ice House's Avatar Become A Pro!

who you calling a tranny bro?

JR007
    JR007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Ice House View Post
    who you calling a tranny bro?
    bra.....for his idiot posts

jjaycuny
    jjaycuny's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9350

TR88 is the biggest 'air' degenerate, by far.

First ... 5678