jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Can Anyone Tell Me How Tiger Could Of Dropped So Fast??

When the sex scandal came out he was on top of his game coming off like a 6 win season
    What happened??
    Its sure not age because he is in middle of his prime as far as a golfer age wise

He is not even a top 30 golfer anymore

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

He needs to start screwing every whore he can find to get his game back

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

It is more about Dr. Galea and PED's than anything else.

Tech N9ne
    Tech N9ne's Avatar Become A Pro!

His man juice has built up in his balls

He needs to release and he will be back to form

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

His putter needs stroked more often to help his stroke on the course.

bobby heenan
    Update your status
    bobby heenan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 75

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    It is more about Dr. Galea and PED's than anything else.
    bingo

tofuman
    tofuman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 457

did he get any STDs?

doublej95
    Co Power Poster 2011
    doublej95's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

he is still playing better than 38 guys this week.

Djstucky
    Djstucky's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 454

Golf is a game for the physical but more importantly mentally tough. On the surface nothing has seemed mentally distract Tiger over the years. I believe all the shame, embarrasement, and guilt caught up with him at once. After the scandal he stayed away from the game for a while only to come back and battle injuries. This much time off along with his personal life in a tailspin has to be draining. Tiger has had most everything go his way for his entire life. Unlike a boxer he isn't used to fighting with his back on the ropes. It's all new to him and I don't think he likes it. I am positive this guy is far better than his world ranking (that doesn't mean that much) but the dominate overwhelming #1 player in the world by a landslide is over. I think he will be somewhat competetive in tourny's including majors but I wouldn't back that with money. Tiger may go down as both the most decorated but should have been far greater athelete sports history. Although 35 isn't old for a professional golfer in general. I'm afraid it's to old for Tiger to ever be Tiger again.

BewareOf5Dimes
    BewareOf5Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

You guys are nuts. He has about the best record in the last 4 or 5 majors, save for McIlroy. He is always in the hunt.

Christ, even at this years Masters he had one of the greatest charges of all time and shot a 30 on the front nine in the last round, to go from No Chance to tied for first. If he makes the short eagle put on 13 he might have won the damn thing.

You guys read too many stupid articles. Just study the results. Anyone else who has gone through what he did would never be heard from again. How come you guys don't bash Michelson? This guy misses cuts and otherwise is not competitive in half of his events. He had over 15 years to compete with Tiger and never once could get a Rivalry going.

McIlroy was the next great thing and he was NO FACTOR in the British. You guys don't know how good Tiger was, or how good he still is.

Next week he will be right there in the final major of the year, the PGA. Deal with it.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

top 30

guy isnt top 100

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

If ur name had been turned into mud in front of the international press for the entire world to see (his own choosing through his actions) then im sure anybody would suffer from a crisis of confidence....Guy is a has been douche and doesnt have half the home viewer pull that he used to...Only has himself to blame..

durito
    escarabajo negro
    durito's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

he is still probably the best golfer in the world. watch and see.

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by durito View Post
    he is still probably the best golfer in the world. watch and see.

DDT
    Head Mod In Charge
    DDT's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2338

He will never win another PGA tournament...................EVER

tanner40
    tanner40's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8060

Quote Originally Posted by DDT View Post
    He will never win another PGA tournament...................EVER
    Care to throw $1,000 on that pal?

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

The new wave of foreign players -- young guns like McIlroy -- aren't intimidated by Tiger. And when he loses the mental edge over the field, he becomes a very average player.

Golf is one of the more mental sports in the world, and when Tiger reigned, his opposition was scared. They ain't scared no mo.

BewareOf5Dimes
    BewareOf5Dimes's Avatar Become A Pro!

Best player of all-time. As long as he can swing a club he has the potential to win any and all tournaments for probably 10 years. Even Tom Watson almost won the British at 60. Greg Norman was leading the British heading into the last round a few years ago to. Kenny Perry blew the Masters at 48 or 49 two years ago.

Tiger is only 36 or so. Get real. Only 125 or so players retain their tour cards each year. He will never lose his card, and he will blow past Jack in his early 40's, if not sooner.

You don't realize how bad these other players are. They are all interchangeable. They ALL have choked. Not a single one of them has not choked. Tiger never choked, and once he gets a little bounce in his step he will crush these clowns again.

The best of all-time. Bar none.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

bewareof5dimes = sharpest poster here

floridagolfer
    floridagolfer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12339

Quote Originally Posted by BewareOf5Dimes View Post
    You guys are nuts. He has about the best record in the last 4 or 5 majors, save for McIlroy. He is always in the hunt.

Christ, even at this years Masters he had one of the greatest charges of all time and shot a 30 on the front nine in the last round, to go from No Chance to tied for first. If he makes the short eagle put on 13 he might have won the damn thing.

You guys read too many stupid articles. Just study the results. Anyone else who has gone through what he did would never be heard from again. How come you guys don't bash Michelson? This guy misses cuts and otherwise is not competitive in half of his events. He had over 15 years to compete with Tiger and never once could get a Rivalry going.

McIlroy was the next great thing and he was NO FACTOR in the British. You guys don't know how good Tiger was, or how good he still is.

Next week he will be right there in the final major of the year, the PGA. Deal with it.

In order to win the PGA he'll have to hit the fairway off the tee and right now he has no idea how to do that. He hit exactly TWO on Saturday. Hell, I can do that.

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9216

He's off the roids?

thisisit
    thisisit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25

Like Iron Mike said " Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" well thats what happened to tiger that Thanksgiving day! He controlled everything about his life, but once that happened he could not control it, and his life has fallen apart. He is so egotistical that he cannot allow himself to be humbled, he has to comeback on his own terms. This will destroy the player that he once was. He will win again at some point, but he will never be 75% of the player that he was. The mind games that he played on the older players doesnt work for the young guns.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

He might go down as most dominant golfer ever and also the biggest collapse of a golfer ever

unreal

grekos
    grekos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13316

What happened to him and Duval.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

He blew his knee after that playoff win in the US Open which was his last major win. Now he is paying the price.

jarvol
    jarvol's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3670

Not taking anything away from what Tiger has accomplished, though I think he was big on PED's with Dr. Galea for much of it, the guy will go down as one of the top golfers of all time. HOWEVER, today and going forward, he is JAG, just another golfer. I've been telling my friends this for 2 years now and they refuse to believe. He may well win some more tournaments or even a major or 2 but he will never come close to dominating again. YE Yang slayed the dragon at the 2009 PGA whether you want to believe it or not. That was the beginning of the end. His private life and injuries have just sped up his fall. It was the only time Tiger lost a 54 hole lead in a major and Yang played him in the final group on Sunday man to man and beat his ass destroying Tiger's confidence and erasing his intimidation factor.

Wrigley
    Wrigley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9423

sex scandals have ruined many men in life , Tiger was no exception all the off golf course stuff ruined his game

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

he needs to start banging all those white women again and dont give a fuk what people think.

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

Others have said Golf is a mental game and he had no real competition for a long time. The end.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9800

its simply because injuries are debilitating. How did you feel when you needed surgery or after for awhile

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Tiger crushed Phil

Which one was the guy who took three months off?

You'd never know it from this weekend

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by tofuman View Post
    did he get any STDs?
    I think so too. Maybe some real bad symptoms from STDs

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    he needs to start banging all those white women again and dont give a fuk what people think.
    Wikkidinsane I'm just wondering r u hispanic or black?

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

No one ever doubted Tiger in his life, he was always the best... but then the sex scandal and injuries happened and suddenly people were asking "Will Tiger be able to bounce back?" All the pressure and guilt got into his mind and suddenly he was just a physical golfer with no mental capacity. I think it takes him 5 more years to win a major but he'll probably do it at least once.

gmcarroll33
    gmcarroll33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 397

Quote Originally Posted by jarvol View Post
    Not taking anything away from what Tiger has accomplished, though I think he was big on PED's with Dr. Galea for much of it, the guy will go down as one of the top golfers of all time. HOWEVER, today and going forward, he is JAG, just another golfer. I've been telling my friends this for 2 years now and they refuse to believe. He may well win some more tournaments or even a
    major or 2 but he will never come close to dominating again. YE Yang slayed the dragon at the 2009 PGA whether
    you want to believe it or not. That was
    the beginning of the end. His private life
    and injuries have just sped up his fall. It
    was the only time Tiger lost a 54 hole
    lead in a major and Yang played him in the final group on Sunday man to man
    and beat his ass destroying Tiger's
    confidence and erasing his intimidation
    factor.
    If anything YE Yang taught the rest of golf how to play him man to man on
    Sunday. I skimmed through a book
    about Tiger's 2009 that got away and
    read the part about the PGA that he
    blew. Basically he thought even par on
    Sat would be a perfect score, and
    never planned on anybody at the top of
    the leaderboard making up any ground.
    Yang shot 2 under iirc. Then they get
    paired on Sunday. Book goes on to
    talk about the mental games Tiger always played on his competition in Sunday majors, like if the like to play fast, play as deliberately slow as within the rules amd vice versa with the slow players. YE did the exact same thing to Tiger and annoyed the hell out of him on the greens. Tiger liked to be in a zone reading his putt, thinking before he hit it, away from everybody. YE Yang crowded him more than he was use that day like "c'mon man putt already, so I can sink my birdie to your par". Tiger glared at him several times throughout the match like "wtf man can't you see this is annoying". Yang never budged and won the mental game and golf part. Once everybody saw an unheard of Korean do that+ his personal life+ swing and caddie changes+ injuries we now have the Tiger of today. I also remember being absolutely speechless that Sunday that what had happened to Tiger had jusr happened. Couldn't happen to a more deserving prick either
    Last edited by gmcarroll33; 08-07-11 at 09:21 PM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink

12 Last